Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An unexpected visit

The street placed directly in front of Naboo's center palace were filled to the brim with dissidents, politicians, civilians and merchants trying to sell their goods. Staggering at whomping 7 ft tall Iniquitous overshadowed all of them as the tail of her dress dragged along the ground behind her leaving a trail of elegance and dispel in her wake. As she advanced forward the crowd that stood before her parted as to let her pass, No matter where she passed through her imposing sense of dominance followed her wherever she went and when need be she followed it.

She drew nearer to her intended destination as the crowd continued to disperse as she paced towards the castle before her. After so many years of invasion and conquest in galactic history the Palace was less a place of commerce and mingling and more of a Militia headquarters. As she came to the entrance the guards stationed stood there weapons at the ready. "Sorry mam but we cannot let you pass leave immediately."

Her face contorted as her calm upper class demeanor changed instantly. She extended a palm and after a few moments of blank staring the guards let her through no questions asked no side eyes not even a glare of disapproval. As the group behind her bare witnessed her power they attempted to enter the palace only to be omitted. She cocked a sly look "Dont you know your not allowed in?"

Kyrel had long since heard, heard whispers of a Master of Ren, within the reaches of the Outer Rim, whether it was true or not. One thing that was certain is the trail led him to Naboo. As a Master of Ren himself. An elite that served faithfully within the Knights of Ren that ultimately served the wishes of the Supreme Leader. Sieger Ren, now what had brought him to hear was hearing the name.. Iniquitous Ren.. Was he a Sith that had mocked the title of Ren. Using it as a way to taunt those that faithfully served the Supreme Leader, and the likes of his nation the First Order.

He needed answers, he needs to know who the individual was, whether it was to capture or kill this person, he needed to know first who he was. In his case, those that betrayed their oath to the Supreme Leader were brought back personally by a Knight of Ren or a Master. But if it was an imposter who dared mock them, he would end them personally as he had with other enemies of the Supreme Leader. He had followed the being who called them this name.

He had been careful not to reveal himself, masking his Force Signature as he approached the palace, following the beings movements until he learned that it was a woman.. Much to his surprise, entering deep into the palace. He waited for her, he did not wish to make a mess of things, nor to cause violence so quickly on this world, but if the woman was no Master of Ren, or if at worse was a rogue. Then he would have no choice if she didn't come quietly that is.

All Kyrel could do, clad in his armor was watch and wait for her to make the first move. And most of all retain the secrecy that was the Order of Ren.

[member="Iniquitous Ren"]

​As she descended deeper into the palace Iniquitous felt something a slight rupture in the whispers of the force. It was really nothing of note but it was there like dropping a feather in a tub of water it made the slightest ripple that left her suspicious and confused, Were there jedi on site? would this endeavor be even more rigorous then she initially suspected? As all these questions spiralled through her mind she came to an adjacent hallway leading to a room with grand silver doors at the front.

​Sly as a fox she hid seamlessly Behind one of the perhaps endless pillars that lined the hallways of the palace and thought of a plan of action. Her intelligence served her once again as she approached the 4 bewildered guards with elegance and poise in her walk. "Pretell which one of you would let me through to the grand vault behind you?" Her demeanor emitted superiority and value as she stared intently into the eyes of the guards now holding back echoing laughter.

They recovered from their moment and firmly gripped their weapons once more ready to attacked at any moment. "mam im going to have to ask you to come with me." He began to wrap his arms around the woman paying no attention to her now pale yellow eyes. Fast as a serpent she outstretched a closed fist and opened it releasing a powerful force repulse in all directions, Knocking out the guards and shaking the palace alerting everyone to her presence.

Kyrel watched the woman, not amused in the slightest, his need for answers what she was and why she dared to use the title of Ren had led him not to stick to the shadows for too long, covered in the helmet that hid his own dark side corruption that showed his years of learning and mastery of the dark side. He watched as the woman kept her way through the palace, sending a violent Force Repulse to anyone in her vicinity. He had already found her most interesting indeed, but even such skills with the Force could not explain why she carried the title that she did already.

Most of all, she was jeopardizing exposing the secrecy that the Knights of Ren upheld, and he could not let her be captured by those that ruled this world, although that would remain highly unlikely. He was above her watching her closely, as someone who was more of a battle-hardened warrior. Who had killed Jedi in combat. Fight in the wars of the First Order. He was not one to just simply wait.

Dropping from the top behind her, his dark red cape flew with the sudden breeze that came along with it, he then allowed the strong dark side aura to be felt, pulling Vader's Bane out. The blade answered it's Master's called and ignited with a sharp hiss. The Crimson Blade shooting forth as he pointed it towards that of the so called Ren before him, he spoke his tone filled with venom, speaking through the vocabulater of his mask. "Iniquitous Ren.. If that is who you say you are.. In the name of the Supreme Leader.. I ask you to halt now!"

Iniquitous gave a sly smirk as her facial tattoos danced around her face giving it life and bringing out the dark side corruption her veins as she turned to face Kyrel eyes glistening and hands folded and placed in front of her stomach. "My affairs are nothing of concern and you need not to have any notion of them, Nevertheless I could ask you the same question in turn." For a brief moment she gave a small hint of a flinch desperately awaiting his next move her pupils intent on his humming red blade as its psalm cried out to its master she learned a small bit about hi just from his force signature.

Her hands became unfolded as they were placed behind her back, Attempting to conceal her movements she used the force to pick up a Holo projector from the other side of the room as it sat motionless on top of a crate of supplies. Her tongue surfaced from her mouth and it began vigorously licking her top lip in a seductive fashion as Iniquitous's eyes became dim embraces as her eye lids drooped and her feet began taking small steps towards the man before her.

Using mind twist she attempted to find a way into his mind to find out more about him as his entire ascetic alone sent of danger signals which only intrigued her more, She once again as she found herself all the time playing the long game as she provided small meaningful conversation "Please elaborate did you come her all the way to experience my poise first hand or were you just in the area?"

Kyrel Renhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/13114-kyrel-ren/

The woman was unnerving, but not as unnerving as his Master... Samka Derith, and he was wondering if her lunacy was absolutely nothing in comparison. His blade kept pointed at her, if need be he would strike her down if necessary. He had experience in hunting down Rogue Ren before, and to him, this woman was hardly anything knew of course. She approached in a seductive fashion but that did nothing to dissuade Kyrel. He as a Master of Ren was not affected by such things so easily. Not when it came to completing a mission that is.

She approached him, ignoring the blade of the saber pointed towards her. He watched closely, at what she was doing, touching his helmet, she attempted to see inside his own mind. Mental barriers activated experienced in skills such as Crucithorn, Mind Probe, Memory Walk. He knew all of the tricks when it came to taking the information he desired and he would not have it with this woman.

Scoffing as he raised the blade to her neck, one move and he could easily cut off her head if she made the wrong move of course. He answered her question and continued to further explain to her. "If you are a Knight of Ren, you have forgotton your place... As Ren we are tasked with serving the Supreme Leader, as Brothers and Sisters... His will is our will, and here you are sullying that with laying a trail of destruction like a Sith... You have lost your way, So will you come with me back to Virgilla to be a Knight of Ren as you claim to be. Or will I have to dispose of you?"

Iniquitous peered into the mans eyes craning her neck to look down at him as she towered over the man, She carefully contemplated the mans words and his immediate defence against her mind probes. She grew a sadistic smile that showed all of her teeth as he grinned against all odds her eyes widened and her sense of comfort returned to her body as the blade drew nearer to her throat. She had gotten exactly what she had needed from his words, His actions, His force signature and the brief glimpse into the inner shell of his mind before he shoved her out.

"Why so lonely?" A saddened expression possessed her face. "Why so much to bare? Why push everyone out? Why force yourself to endure alone?" She took a step back adjusted her throat so the blade wouldn't strike her throat first if he decided to act. Her eyes became a silvery white as her sadistic smirk took hold of her face. "Look into my eyes child and find everything you hope to lose." She was here to find a piece of home and she wanted to know why he shoved his away it triggered her curiosity and led her to dig deeper into his mind. "Just let me in." She said in a soft tender tone that implied care. "I will help you."

What the woman was trying to get out of him, he didn't know. But to actively think that he was lonely was a fool's gambit at best. He had everything all that one with the dark side needed, and it was the only way, the only way which was to serve the Supreme Leader, as one of his elite. As a Master of Ren. He was Sieger's elite, he was one of his chosen as a prime example of what a Knight of Ren was, even despite times where he had stumbled along that path.

The woman, simply moved away from the blade of Vader's Bane. He readied the blade to take her head once more, if she was trying to find bits and pieces of his past. He would not let her. As someone who knew mind games all too well. His past was something he chose not to remember. His days as a TIE Pilot within the First Order, killing his family in a fit of rage. Becoming the heir apparent to Lord Vader. He chose to forget it all as it only distracted him from the path he was on.

He grimaced underneath his mask. "You will not nor have permission to look inside my memories. Now are you coming with me back to the Ren, or should I send your head back to Sieger?"

She stared at him almost able to see his grimace under his enclouded helmet, She smiled as her teeth appeared to turn a dark yellow, Her eyes became a pale orange and her face and palms grew wrinkles as her skin turned to a pale white, Her hair turned white and stands of it detached from her scalp. "Now you know what I'm really like, You must be frightened....don't." Her eyes stared to the floor as her dark side degeneration slowly began to dissipate her stature rose to normal levels and her eyes returned to a natural grey color. Momentary lapses in her force mask revealed her hideous appearance.

"I don't need your permission I have what I came for both literally and mentally." Her soft tone returned and a playful look cropped up on her face. Her hand extended and the holo projector from earlier was in her open palm ripe for the taking, A tear swelled in her right eye. "I'd love to head back but I don't think they'll let us leave." She stepped forward and pointed a finger at a contingent of guards now entering the room.

Kyrel Renhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/13114-kyrel-ren/http://starwarsrp.net/user/13114-kyrel-ren/

He let out a snarl as soon as he saw her true form, years of dark side corruption taken it's toll. He knew from his own dabblings within the dark side. One who had gone deep into the power of the dark side, lost something in return she said as if speaking to a child. But he was no child, he was the Enforcer of Ren, Vader Reborn, Jedi Slayer. All of these things were only a part of Kyrel, and he knew that there was always a price to power of course. He waited to hear her answer. To see if she would accept the offer that was given to her.

From the form that he had seen, like Sidious or many dark side practitioners he had studied, she was no different. She spent too long within the dark side that her form had been eaten away. He spoke once more. "You must think of me as a child if it had frightened me.. The Dark Side is not kind nor cruel. It takes something from us, as we take from it. A yellow eyed monster is the least of my fears. Now you will come with me, or die here." He said as he approached the guards, Vader's Bane still ignited as he batted blaster bolts away, like a savage he carefully destroyed those that stood in his way, leaving a path of carnage looking back at the woman. "You know very little."

She listened to Kyrel inform her that he was not afraid. Quite honestly its what she should have expected his stren deameanor sent off signals of authority and power and it was, Arousing (not in a weird way) to say the least. She smiled as he snarled it was amusing to see his displeasure in his words and actions his attempts to deter her prying only intrigued her more. "An eye for an eye you say wise words. Now I will take theirs." She moved her hand to her side and almost instantly a small hilt only big enough for one of her hands sprung into her hands, She ignited it and its red humming glow illuminated the room. She raised an open palm and then clenched it.

The men before her grabbed their faces as their eyes were crushed violently and splattered all over the floor. She sprung into action blade ready to strike and eyes burning with the embers of rage.

He wagged his finger as if a disappointed parent as she activated her blades. Deactivating Vader's Bane and letting it rest within his belt. Dangling as he quietly approached her, noticing her unusual behavior around him, but said nothing as he approached her. His heavy steps carrying him as she gathered what looked to be trinkets or trophies from the bodies that he had so recently dispatched. He did not want to stay here longer then he had to of course, this world was not of First Order space, and so being here would place the pair in jeopardy of course.

He approached her, raising a hand as if to command her to deactivate her weapons. "I do not kill for pleasure, I kill when it is neccessary, and to protect the secrecy the Knights of Ren uphold. Now I do not wish to remain on this world any longer then I must. If you are indeed coming back with me to the Order of Ren. Now you will not slaughter and kill not while I am around, it was far too easy to find you when you attack as if you are a mindless animal. Now come along, and do not try to test me." He emphasized his point by pointing his gloved index finger into her chest as he spun on his heel to walk in a direction that would lead to an exit. His dark red cape flowing behind him as he did so.

As Kyrel attempted to assert his dominance in the situation all Iniquitous could do is hold back a small giggle and pay the utmost attention to his words. She didnt know what it was but there was something comical about towering over a man so much so that he had to hold up his hand and break his neck to stare you in the eye and reinforce his dominance. She followed closely behind him and tried her hardest not to let her mouth get ahead of her brain. Too late.

As his cape billowed behind him Ren used this oppurtunity to peak into the mans mind now that she felt she could easily go undetected. "I wonder what anquish awaits in his mindscape." She thought to herself she waved her hands slightly and made an expression of pleasure, Uncontrollably she gave a soft moan and then another completely out of her control. "Dang it! There goes my bad habit again." she thought. "Sorry if you hate the idea of slaughter but to be fair it comes with the power of the dark side. Now I hear all of its whispers. And I yearn to answer its call."

He was unamused by her attraction towards him so far, as if she was a child. He had hunted her across the Outer Rim even to the depths of enemy territory. He was not willing to let her get away so easily, and found it surprising that it was easy to convince her to return to the First Order, and to the Knights of Ren. Where she would hopefully learn back what it meant to be a Knight of Ren. As for the Master of Ren himself, he found it sufficent that he himself did not have to take her life, nor kill mindlessly. She may have called herself Master but she was a Disciple of Ren if not acknowledged by the Supreme Leader himself.

Walking through the exit, keeping his saber hidden as it dangled. She let out moans as if she emitted some sort of attraction to the Enforcer of Ren, such things were beyond him, and if she was attracted to him clearly she saw his strength, his power in the dark side, and that clearly meant that he was not to be taken lightly.

Approaching the Upsilon Class Shuttle that was on the outskirts of the grounds, she spoke as if the killing was the only purpose of the dark side. He scoffed again, as if scolding a child he spoke once more. "Then you simply know nothing. The Dark Side is more than slaughter, more then that of killing all those that are around you. I feel this urge as well, to simply use our power against beings lesser than us. But our Master does not wish to rule a galaxy of the dead. If that is all you know of the dark side.. You are nothing more then a beast."

Once again she listened to him carefully choosing her words basing her response off of his. She stared at him as he lectured her on his understanding of the dark side and how it related to the first order, More precisely the knights of Ren. She stared at his back as he headed towards the shuttle. She darted her eyes and spoke. "I have my own ride." She b lined towards the swamps and forest that awaited miles from their current location her rage beginning to take form.

She walked past flowers and other plants wilting them as they received the full power of her dark side aurora kept inside her this whole time in a ploy to hide her true power. She cocked her head in the direction of the man as she watched him almost able to see his expression under his mask and close enough to hear him silently judging her. "I'm not sure your any better, I could sense a volatile intention in you as if it wasn't obvious enough you were ready and willing to separate my head from my shoulders." Her voice changed at the end it sounded vile like that of a decrepit old lady not a 22 year old woman.

She turned the rest of her body to face the man as she was descended down a hill staring at him 10 ft. above her. "I mean not to offend but you are the kind of person I hate most in this galaxy." Her eyes began burning with embers as a sleek dark mask with a red visor and a visible vocal changer shrouded her face in darkness. She turned to walk away juggling the Holo projector in her hand.

Kyrel Ren

Kyrel slowly approached her, his saber dangling within his own belt. His cape billowing as his mask hid the scowl underneath the Visor of his helmet. He could feel her power within the woman, but underneath that mask of her's she was decrepit, the dark side had eaten away at her, with all that power she didn't understand the purpose of the dark side. As if she lost her teachings of the Ren. Kyrel knew all too well. From taking part in his training on Virgillia, fighting side by side with his brothers and sisters against an alien force. To when the Knights of Ren stormed Vader's Castle on Mustafar. Fighting against the Jedi Knights, and then finally when he took part in the purge of their temple on Lothal.

Through Unity, Obedience to the Supreme Leader. A greater purpose was achieved, the dark side has undergone a revolution. Serving not for Power, but Power embodied through the Supreme Leader, and his goal of a reborn Imperial State ruling across the galaxy once more after 850 years, as she walked away, her true form showing itself underneath the mask. He reached out with his hand and with a mere thought attempted to pull the holoprojecter to him. Inspecting it as if to get her attention. Speaking with a cold tone he continued. "Hate me if you wish, I was prepared to take your head, because I have come to bring you back to the Ren, by our Master's command if you betray your oath to him, then you die. For we are bound in secrecy, letting the enemy think as if we are something they have seen before. We are the dark side's evolution. What you fail to realize as unlike you I am in a way not that different. I am trained to hunt down all of the Supreme Leader's enemies, you know nothing of my past... What I have gone through. I will secure your travel back to the Supreme Leader personally... But first I wish to know why you came for this?"

He said holding the holoprojector to her, looking at it, his fingers itching to activate it, and seeing what was valuable to her.

Iniquitous paced carefully away readying herself for an imending attack when suddenly the holoprojector she coveted so much flew from her hands and into Kyrel's. She paused becoming motionless as her rage blossomed emitting off of her like the heat in a fire. Then her mask began to expel steam and embers from a and her visor glowed a bright red similar to a furnace. Her anger began to flourish beyond conception able magnitudes. She twisted her neck to face Kyrel near turning a full 180.

She began to speak taking one step closer to the man with every word. "Now listen to me, My dealings and knowledge of the force and the universe and a whole are at inconceivable levels. Your mind and soul are completely out ranked when it come to what is in that Holoprojector and because of that I feel it not convenient to tell you here." She stopped in front of him once again towering over the man. "I will tell you but not here it is too risky, Besides didn't you say you were ready to go? I will leave my explanation to our supreme leader."

She walked towards his shuttle while using her far superior Force affinity to rip the projector out of his hands as she boarded the shuttle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom