Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Otherspace Oddyssey (Mini-Event)

Location: [member="Evok Halver"]'s ship, en route to escape pod
Objective: Eat all the soo-gars!

Robbi squealed as the first Nexu jumped onto the counter, and took a quick mouthful of sugar before jumping out of the hole in the cuboard, missing the second Nexu's paw by about an inch. "Nope nope! No snack for you!" Robbi glided over the Nexus, manuvering around thye first Nexu as it leaped off the counter, and zooming through the open doorway. He headed left first- but the door was closed! It was easy to spin around in mid air, and zoom around in the other direction in the large corridor, however, and he did just that. THat's when he saw the escape pod. With a giant bag of soo-gar in it! That was all the convincing the tiny Vespert needed. He zoomed towards the bag of sugar- both Nexus in pursuit down the corridor. "Caaant caaatch meeee!" Robbi shouted in a singsong sqeaky voice, diving low abruptly to brush one of teh Nexu's head before quickly rising back into the air, missing the feline's annoyed swipe by a few inches. "Can't catch me, can't catch me!" Robbi shouted at his pursuiters, just as he landed on the high shelf with the huge bag of sugar, and started tearing open the paper. Without another word, he literally dived in.

DAEDRA'S FIST: Evok Halver's Ship

Heading to Derelict Ship:

All the beasts were gathered. None needed collars or leashes, each one respecting their friend. Yes, friend, not master. Evok always conveyed himself as a kind fellow as best as he could. These animals understood that. So, in exchange for food, they assisted him the best they could. Or at least most of them did. Others had had trained in his lifetime simply had no will of their own. Those ones were easy for him to manipulate. Usually taming Nexus was fairly easy. But Evok had been having lots of trouble with the two currently running down his hallway. With a loud sigh he followed them, figuring it was get rid of them now, or get killed by one in his sleep later. Plus, they appeared to be... chasing something?

Ah, yes, there was a bat in the escape pod. Eating Evok's sugar. He'd deal with that later. Currently the large cats were distracted by their prey and weren't paying the droids by them any mind. That was their second mistake. Their first was messing with this young Null boy. Both were snatched up by the lifter robots before either could even hiss. Despite all their struggling they could not escape. When Evok approached the duo growled, all eyes seeming to glare at him. And that is when he figured the mystery out. There were two Nexus misbehaving. One male, one female. The latter was starting to get a slightly enlarged stomach. She was having cubs. Even a relatively calm beast could get protective of it's young. All the pieces fell into place at last.

"T4, get the shuttle drifting towards that ship. I'll deal with our... fiendish feline friends." The emergency vessel had just enough power to get to the ghost one and back. Not much more. Trying to escape the area with just it would be a pointless endeavor. Unlike speaking to the Nexu would be. Evok slowly sat down, positioning himself in a common meditation pose. With patient breaths he reached out with the force. He urged messages of safety, of food, of peace. But the animals' instincts stood strong. Then he tried another approach, nudging at the corners of their simple minds. In time (shortly before the ship would be ready to dock) both were as calm as could be. Neither was willing to obey Evok's commands though. That was okay. At least they'd stop trying to kill him. For now.
[member="Robbi"]

Action: Moving to G9

Nomad was floating in the hanger. He used controlled bursts of force energy to move around. With great difficulty he made his way though the Hanger's doors into a corridor. He had to activate some torches before he could investigate. Nomad started looking for something though the useless Junk for something he could use. A map or anything that wasn't completely destroyed.

[Item roll please: [member="Nyxie"]]

End Point: G5

Drifting in space, Jaryn didn't know how he'd got here. All he knew, was that he hadn't been here before. He had been in the cargo bay and his ship had been on autopilot when he arrived in this lovely little nest of force knows what, he had been making a transaction with a client, and guess what? There ships smashed together when they were transported, the clients ship was destroyed upon impact as it had ripped apart and been slammed into a far off wreckage of a ship. Jaryn's ship however was a tough schutta and held together, but Jaryn wasn't so lucky. The airlock in his ship didn't close and he had been flung out of his own ship into space, luckily his gear was insulated.

Jaryn looked around, it seemed this time he wasn't the only one to get pulled into a random slipspace event. This time, at least. He didn't know who or what was friend or foe, he was vulnerable and that couldn't last for long. Jaryn used force telekinetics to pull himself towards the ship, usings its weight to throw himself towards it, extending his arms as he brought himself closer to the ship at a rate faster than most, being a user of telekinetics was useful.

Starting Point - E-10
Ending point - E-9

Turning around to face whatever it was, Out came a man. Dressed clearly in a mechanic's uniform. He had his hands up seeing the attire that I wore, as well as the sword, it showed that I had some level of intelligence that was not going to kill him.... maybe. Walking ever so closer to me, I held my hand up for him to stop. "Move closer and you will get a sword in your gut." With eyes wide open he stopped. I then nodded to him. "Well you can speak can you?" The man shook his head. Indicating his throat, he had a scar over his neck. Probably his vocal cords were cut. Talking to much? either way, I shook my head. "Can you explain to me somewhat of what is there?"

The man started to motion me forward when a beast that had black fur, and clearly had claws by the scraping sounds, landed on top of the man. Crushing him with the monstrous weight, It looked almost like a Very large Tuk'uta. It then turned it's attention to me. I slowly put my sword away with my hands wide open, and then started to run.

I dashed to go deeper and deeper into the hangar to try and get away from this beast. As I ran, I pulled out my tri-barreled pistol. Running. I lept over some barrels as I could hear it chasing after me. I turned around for a spilt second to level the slugthrower, and fire two rounds. Hitting hard into the beasts face and forward torso. 6 rounds in the span of two shots? oh was it great to have a weapon like this. I then began to run again. Getting into the back corner. I flared up my off hand filled with fire. Lashing out with bolt after bolt of the beast. Getting so close to me, it's claws lashed out to my head. I brought my left hand up. The golden gauntlet blocking most of the blow, and then shoved the barrels of my gun into the beast's maw. Firing three more times. Sending a total of 9 slugs down this creatures throat. killing it and ripping out it's insides.

Pulling my gun from the mouth of the beast, it was all slimy and bloody. I shook my head. Clearly I would need to clean this up. But that was, after I took another part of my situation that I was in. I had move to a new place without looking around me for any traps or anything. I would have to be even more careful now.

[member="Nyxie"] (No rolls this time, Next post will be a roll)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

Matsu looked at the ship, securing her equipment while she focused on the force. Her energy flaring around her while she pushed it into her body and into her eyes letting the low light become stronger and easier to see. She wasn't looking at to much but checking it all out while she held her empty equipment pack open. She was looking at things on the walls and with the force illuminating her vision the blue light burned in them brightly as Matsu touched here or there searching and sensing. It was a strange ship and she could feel others onboard as well as hear it at the range of her hearing.

Robib peered down from the high shelf where he had been swimming through the ten pound bag of sugar, and blinked at the gas-mask wearing man. The vespert looked down to the Nexus, then to the man again. "Eeeeerm.... Whooooo're you?" Realizing that the man was probalby the owner of the ship- and would probably fling him out as a stowaway just like the last ship owner did, Robbi quickly backed up on the shelf, out of sight. "Actually- er- nevermind..." Realizing that talking was not a good way to hide, Robbi quickly covered his mouth, and dived back into the bag of sugar.

This is why he kept getting caught.

DAEDRA'S FIST: Evok Halver's Ship

Entering Derelict Ship: G-8, Level 2

Preliminary scans showed that their entry point of choice, a hangar on level two, barely had any air. Unfortunately it lacked artificial gravity as well. Entering through their would require special gear and some slicing skills. Good thing Evok knew his way around technology. But first he'd have to deal with the squeaky voice he was hearing... What could he possibly be hearing in-... Oh. It was the bat from before. The little fella was still going through the sugar bag. He was making a rather big mess. "Do you, uh, mind stopping that? We're kind of, well, er, stranded. Might need some of that..." Only some. Evok was as oddly polite as ever. Meanwhile the droids had been prepping themselves and the two Akk dogs for entry. All that was left was to do some quick hacking. "Master Halver, I require your assistance." Turning away from the [member="Robbi"] the young Null started typing furiously at a console. There was much that needed doing. If the beasts were to get inside with him, he'd need to supply air for them, however hard the task would be.

Starting Point: E-10 Cargo Bay
Ending point: E-10 Cargo Bay

I heaved a little trying to slow my breathing. Having just killed a rather large Tuk'uta, I had to take a breather. First of all, how did it get so large? Second, Why was it killing everybody? Third, they were rumored to guard Force artifacts. So what was it guarding? I grabbed a cloth and wiped off the gunk and goo from the pistol I had. Cleaning out the barrels without looking. I had gotten good enough at cleaning them, I could do it blindfolded if needed. The reason I was not looking was to make sure that nothing else would jump out of nowhere. I even looked up on the ceiling to see nothing. After cleaning it, I reloaded the weapon. The click sounds of one of the cylinders being loaded all the way, followed by a second and a third. Once that was done, I closed the hatch design of the weapon. The last click seemed to echo in here as I stood up and aimed down the sights looking for anything.

Once I was satisfied with finding nothing too great of a threat, I began once more to search the place for anything useful. Looking in barrels, containers, through the broken cockpits of ships. This was the tedious part of the job.

(Roll baby, ROLL! ;) )
[member="Nyxie"],

Allies: R4-P117 (NPC)
Foes: None currently.
Objective: Investigate derelict vessel, find way home.

As the Verde rocketed towards the dead ship, he felt something. Small, barely distinguished traces of life pittered and puttered around the ship in various forms and patterns. More so R4 had notified Lan of the presence of more vessels other than just his own, all of them most likely trapped under the very same circumstances as his.

The Master sent out a message to anyone who was near and not on that derelict ship. Hopefully they'd either cooperate with him to get home safely. What other options did he have?

<<Attention all traffic in this sector. I am Jedi Master Lan Graendal seeking help. If possible, I am planning to land on that disabled ship and eliminating the gravity wells. Any assistance can be repaid in full.>>

[member="Evok Halver"], [member="Robbi"], [member="Jaryn Rhane"]

Robbi peeked back out of the sugar bag, and peered down at the young Null. It didn't look likjme he was going to throw Robbi out of an airlock... Myabe he was a friend? Robbi tilted his head to the side lsightly when he asked him to stop making a mess. "Ooooh... You want some?" Without wiaitng for a reply, the Vespert leaped out of the bag, and began pushing with all his weight against it. The bag didn't budge. "Hmmm..." Rather quickly, Robbi climbed up the side of the bag, and started ripping at the paper, making an even bigger mess then before. And effeciently causing the sugar to start pouring from the side of the bag. Right on Evard's head. "There you go!" Robbi beamed down at his new aquitentance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom