Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Otherspace Oddyssey (Mini-Event)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
6kS8PZP.png

Otherspace was a deadly traverse of rifts and shadows, masses the likes of which could shred an ordinary ship. In such a place remained a single derelict ship, untouched and unseen by the greater galaxy for centuries, sealed in the undying grasp of the void from decay. Yet, the ship lie torn and sundered, pieces adrift the fields of debris that surrounded it like a storm. A strange haze filled the space around this husk of a ship, slowly swirling and grim; some manner of gas-like miasma no sensor could read and no meter could gauge.

Randomly, across certain points throughout numerous different deep hyperspace routes, anomalies began to occur, rifts in the stream that caught vessels off guard. These strange disturbances in hyperspace would tug and toss at ships, rattling their hulls and overwhelming their drive cores. More than a few found themselves pulled out of hyperspace...

...But they would not find themselves back in realspace.

Almost miraculously, every ship that had entered the rift left it mostly in tact, save a damaged hyperdrive and burnt out backup systems; all were, unbeknownst to one another, congregated to a single remote region of otherspace. All had answered the culling. Many may have scrambled to gain their bearings or repair their systems, but for the time, all were lost to the confines of the void.

...And all lay witness to the ghost of a vessel before them, seemingly innocent, unassuming, nothing more than a relic of an older age lost in the same manner as them. They were wrong.

One by one, the pilots, captains and crewmen of the vessels would feel a subtle tug in their souls, an urge to investigate the husk ship. Perhaps, some assumed, it may still have parts and components still salvageable to use in restoring their own ships to working order, their only means of returning home. For one reason or another, all were bound by fate to the derelict ship....

...Or was it something more?
RULES
Welcome, one and all, to what I have dubbed simply "Oddesey"!!!

The rules are simple and the gameplay is simple. Below are three maps in order of tier. They have purposely been left mostly blank and nondescript to leave YOU, the Writers, in charge of how the story progresses. There are some ground rules, however, and a bit of a challenge.

1. Everyone starts off in space no more than 100 km. from the ghost ship. It is each individual or crew's job to reach the ship on their own. Whatever the distance, reaching the ship itself only consumes one Action (meaning it can be done in one post). The following Action can either be inspecting the ship or entering through an Entry Point, but this will also count as an Action. Once inside (no less than the THIRD post), participants may begin exploring!

2. There are no rules regarding the formation of teams/alliances/agreements. It is entirely up to you, the participants, to decide how you wish to participate and if/how you plan to share your findings!

3. PVP is ALLOWED! This is a key highlight, as it means everyone is entitled to fight one another over loot, disagreements, fear, whatever! It is wise to note, however, that the ship is probably much less friendly than any live sentient you'll bump into on the way through....

4. Traveling each grid counts as a SINGLE Action (post). This means that you cannot go from A-1 to A-3 in the same post! If you are moving as a group, you are allowed to transcend between your current location and the adjacent location members of your group have moved to - so long as it is directly adjacent on a side to your current grid location. Traveling UP or DOWN one floor also counts as one Action, and can be done almost anywhere (except for colored grid markers or single-floor locations such as Med Bay).
(((This sucks - I know - I'm sorry. It was the only way to make sure I didn't get overwhelmed with an ocean of simultaneous repeat-posts.)))

5. With each new grid location explored comes a chance to ROLL. To prevent the spamming of Dice Rolls every single post (hint, hint, this is a hundred-post thread), each INDIVIDUAL is limited to THREE rolls! one roll every three posts!* This is important! Choose your roll calls wisely; it may mean the difference between the Electrum-level Mystery Prize and a horde of soul-thirsty Wraiths! YOU MUST TAG ME AND WAIT FOR ME TO POST RESULTS FOR YOUR ROLL CALL TO BE VALID!!!

6. For the most part, loot here is not auto-claim, as much as I'd like to leave it that way. When you reach the location of a particular item (I.E.: Chromium Mystery Prize in Medical Bay), tag me and I will try to post up a response based on a random Dice Roll (don't worry, this won't count towards your limits, guys). If someone else also goes for it before I post, worry not, for yours will take precedence and occur before theirs.

7. Anything can go wrong at any time. You joined the thread voluntarily. "High risk, high reward." Creepy poodoo may or may not happen to you at any time. There will also be a Grand Finale. This is a partly-GM'ed thread.

8. Enjoy!!!

* Updated: I felt that three rolls period was a bit restrictive. It has been changed to no more than one roll every three individual's posts.

FLOOR 01 :: Cargo Bays
Zc1dOhR.png

F-11 :: Cargo Lift (entry point; damaged, will only fit objects up to super battle droid size)
F-13 :: Armory. Bronzium Mystery Prize
Random :: x2 Force Marker Armor

FLOOR 02 :: Crew Stations
PirqzZv.png

F-5 / F-6 / F-7 :: Capital Weapon firing Chamber (in tact but offline; random locational hazard, haunted)
E-8 :: Starboard Hangar (entry point; damaged, blasted open, will fit up to one interceptor-sized vehicle, no air, no gravity, airlock doors sealed shut and inoperable)
G-8 :: Port Hangar (entry point; functional; minor scarring, hangar doors sealed - intermediate slicing an option, particle shields inoperable, minimal air, no gravity, airlock doors operational)
F-13 :: Main Engine Room (hazard; functional; engines offline, reactor core severely damaged and inoperable - repairs impossible, advanced hyperdrive core inoperable but salvageable, type-III environment)
E-10 / E-11 :: Medical Bay (access only possible via Sector F-10. Potential bio-hazards present) Chromium Mystery Prize
Random :: x1 Force Marker Armor, Ajunta Pall's Blade

FLOOR 03 :: Main Deck
nUgxDl4.png

F-5 :: Docking Bay (entry points; port entrance damaged and inoperable - half-destroyed, allowing personnel access, starboard entrance operable but power insufficient, internal in tact)
F-6 :: Bridge Elevator (entry point to Bridge; elevator inoperable, shaft blocked by substantial mass)
H-13 / G-14 :: Aft Flank (various; damaged and missing - debris scattered, trace signs of dark matter presence, possible entry point into interior)
F-13 :: Main Battery Chamber (installation; battery inoperable - mount partially damaged, electrical hazard - capacitors) x1 Blackwing Crystal
Random :: x1 Sith Healing Amulet, Cirra Mace, x1 Spinning Lightsaber w/ Opila Crystals

REWARDS
Locations are as listed above...

Sith Healing Amulet
Cirra Mace
Spinning Lightsaber w/ Opila Crystals
Blackwing Crystal
x3 Force Marker Armor
Ajunta Pall's Blade

"Bronzium" Mystery Prize - Located in Armory on Floor One.
"Chromium" Mystery Prize - Located in Medical Bay on Floor Two
"Electrum" Mystery Prize - Completely Random Appearance

(((Looting from ship components is allowed! Just don't go overboard with it.)))

TRAPS! - Random Instances (x3 Soul Snares, x2 Random Hazards, x1 Vampiric Curse)

PRE-SIGNUP TAGS
[member="Mrrew"]
[member="Robbi"]
[member="Cryax Bane"]
[member="Jaryn Rhane"]
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Manamune Lumina"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Corruck Kazen"]
[member="Lan Graendal"]

PLEASE LABEL YOUR FLOOR & GRID LOCATION ONCE INSIDE, IN EVERY POST!

Objective: Eat all the food!

Robbi didn't really know where he was- but he didn't really care. It had food! He'd flown onto the ship at random at some spaceport on the last planet he'd been on... It was a good choice! Now the small bat-like creature flew from cubboard to cubboard in the ship's galley, making tiny chirping sounds barely audible to most species' sense of hearing in order to navigate without crashing into a wall. Something smelled really good inside one of the cubboard... A few seconds, a bit of corrosive stomach acid burning through the cubboard door, and a quick flight later; Robbi was climbing around in it, searching for what it could be. Several giant bags, compartively of course, loomed around him. "Hmmm!" Robbi squinted at the logos on the bags of food, trying to determine what they were. "Bae-king fl-our... That dosen't sound very good!" Robbi climbed onto the next package. "Soo-gar? Hmmm..." The Vespert looked behind him through the hole in the cubboard, and gave a few sniffs to make sure no one was there. After determining he wasn't being to watch, he sunk his tiny sharp teeth into the paper,and pulled back. A practical rain of sugar was his reply. A moment later Robbi was on the bototm of the cubboard, sniffing at the sugar. It smelled good.... But what could it be? Robbi took a lick. "Ooooh! It's sweeeeet!" Robbi gave a huge smile like a child that just tasted ice cream for the first time, and started licking it up, oblivious to where the ship may be going, or what may happen next.

Tiny bat on a sugar high.

The galaxy would soon be doomed.

(Imagine if Robbi, modeled after a vampire bat, got the vampiric curse... that would be hilarious.)

(This looks very fun, and very well put together. Good job! One question though; we do dice rolls to...? How does that works...? PM me if you don't want to clutter the thread. [member="Nyxie"] )

[member="Robbi"]

[There's an OOC thread in RP discussion]

Nomad's ship was cruising though hyperspace. Nothing all that important was happening until the hull started rattling. The ship freaked out and Nomad pulled out of hyperspace only to find himself... somewhere he had never been. It was a strange area. He checked the scanners.

Nothing.

He looked out of his viewing window to see a great ship.

Curious Nomad took his freighter in closer. He was roughly 10 km away...

Nomad tried using the ship's sensors to get a read of the ship but the sensors were broken. He had to scan the hull manually. He flew around the ship searching for anything out of the ordinary. Nope just seemed like your average Ghost-ship

There was a fairly large group of those who I worked with. Kalee and Hunter. Both of them worked for me. Hunter was garbed up in his standard battle armor, while Kalee was wearing a simple set of a spacers uniform. I was wearing my Wyvern gear with the sword Storm over my back as well as my tri-barreled pistol on my hip, and two lightsabers. We had geared up to go into Otherspace. Hoping to find something new and dangerous so we could come back home with it. The possibility of finding something was high. However when the jump ended back in normal space, Hunter began to try and rifle through the controls.

"Um Nick, I think that we can't get away from here."
"Oh please I can fix it move!'

Kalee was always like that. Fixing everything and trying to show her skills with ships off. However, I reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked to me very angry like.

"What do you want n-"

I pointed out of the view port to the numerous ships that were all around one center one. Large and having many floors, I knew that we might be able to get something out of this. Pointing to it,

"Get me there. You two will stay here and make sure that the ship stays out of the hands of others. Or anyone try to steal it." Hunter nodded his head, but Kalee started to argue. I silenced her by simply looking at her with my red eyes. "Don't act against me." My voice was calm. An eerie calm. The kind where you don't want to go against. Nodding my head to Hunter, He punched down on the throttle and brought the ship forward. I grabbed a communications link just in case, Encrypted only to my ship, I moved towards the ramp of the ship. Backing up the vessel to the hangar bay, the shields were somehow still up. Only the rear section was stuck into the hangar bay. Allowing me to jump from the ramp and onto the floor as I drew Storm.

Landing on the ground already crouched, I found myself alone. Speaking softly into the com device, "Leave." I heard the engines rev up while the ramp's ascending into the hold where it would close off the atmosphere for those inside the ship. I looked around. only hoping to find something new. Knowing this place might have traps and whatever else, I continued to move on and look.

[member="Nyxie"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
This was quite a sight and Matsu was moving slowly as she took it in. She wasn't wearing heavy armor but the small fighter had the equipment she needed while the golden boots and leggings gleamed under her armor. What better way to test the newer refits to the leggings then in the field after all. It kept her moving in her seat while her gunbelt over her shoulders, waist and hips held pistols, extra ammo and power cells. The small power cells section on her knee and the left plate were helpful as well with the rest of her equipment. A shell spider bodysuit and cater duster hiding her sabers. She was here to explore and the bodysuit was sealed for vacuum while she had two hours of oxygen in the mask, more then enough for the Harlequin to come and pick her up should she need to activate her beacon. With a final press of the button she was moving towards the ship to dock with it.

Action: Moving to Floor two G8
Nomad had searched the outer of the ship. His plan was to try and dock in the port hanger but the doors were sealed. He had two options, one: slice into the door or two try to blast his way in. The only logical solution was to slice. He asked his droid to help him with the process. It took about 20 minutes for their combined knowledge to open the hanger door. The was no gravity. He placed an oxygen mask on and he exited the ship. He told 'Seconds' to try and pilot to a save distance. The droid complained for several minutes about his programming before he took the ship out.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian

Objective: Scavenge a ghost ship (Look for the Blackwing Crystal)

Alexandra watched as several other vessels showed up on the scanners, her hands gliding over the controls and her eyes turning on the other passengers in the ship. One was [member="Enigma"], or better known as Circe Savan, old ally and friend that seems to also have heard of the ghost ship, smiling a bit wide at the fact of the Sith master being here. The next one in the ship was the Zorren Sith master, [member="Darth Tsolan"], or to her named Vulpesen. It would be interesting to see what they find, and more interesting to see if her companions got along.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(((Breaking my own rules for a moment because I need everyone to see this.​
Yeah, this was probably stupid of me to ignore because I thought everyone would have figured it out by now but​
PLEASE LABEL YOUR FLOOR & GRID LOCATION ONCE INSIDE IN EVERY POST!
Sorry and thank you.)))​

EVOK HALVER'S SCAVENGER SHIP:
ON BOARD: Evok Halver, [member="Robbi"], 3 Lifter Droids, 2 Live Nexus

The squeaking was driving the Nexus nuts. Both of them had been prowling around near the food hall for several weeks now. Anytime Evok even attempted to chase them out (or control them with his 'mighty' beast powers) they'd just run him off. They were odd beasts, much unlike the others of their kind that he had encountered. Training them was proving difficult. Getting by them was even harder. Only the wondrous Robbi had managed to get past them (possibly without noticing them napping on the floor) so far. He could fly, after all. Unfortunately, two very, very bad things were about to happen. A: The Nexus would wake up, smell Robbi, and go to investigate. B: A mysterious force would pull the ship out of hyperspace. Neither were good things. But the first would allow Evok to access the bridge for the first time in a week. Luckily he had left the ship on Auto-Pilot. If he hadn't... Well, he wouldn't be alive right now. But hey! Neither would those nasty Nexus!

"Master, I am detecting a strange anomaly on the-" Evok's robotic co-pilot did not have a chance to finish his statement. The ship's overhead comms went eerily silent. Even the Nexus, who were now quietly walking into the ship's galley, were made nervous at this. Something felt off. Horribly off. Before anyone could react the ship seemed to shift underneath their feet. A terrible pulling to the right was felt before creaking sounds filled the vessel. But it had stopped as soon as it started. "Master... we are not in Hyperspace anymore. Our drive is inactive, backup systems have failed, and I regret to inform you... that I have no idea where we are."

That was very, very bad.

Starting point - F-11
Ending point - F-10

For me to search completely, I could see a small amount of starfighters here inside the Hangar bay. I looked around. Not really wanting to expand energy, as well as expose myself as a force user. Using my left hand I pushed open a cabin of a starfigther. Only to reel back as the body of a dead human or near human was soaked up and clearly left in there for a long time. Rodents scurried away from the cockpit as I reeled back. Clearly not wanting anything to do with the dead body. Despite that, I needed to continue looking. I moved on using my sword as an extension of my arm. Set up was a very small encampment of a firepit on the main floor, surrounded by man-made tents and structures.

Walking up, I thought that maybe they were all asleep. upon closer inspection, I found claw marks all over them. I brought my sword up as I looked around. While the blood pooled around the bodies was dry, that does not mean that the predator had left. I could see in the metal that was used to build these tent like structures had been cut through with very sharp claws. Something here was hungry. There was no extra things like a set of killings made in passion, or out of anger. This was a feral hunger bite marks were all over the bodies. Still, I needed to look for anything that could be of value.

I searched the men's pockets to find things such as spare ammo, a few knives, crumbs from food long gone stale, and one carried a broken blaster pistol. But nothing extra. What I did find however was that one of the men had a key wrapped around their neck. A keycard that might be useful for something. I grabbed a hold of it and yanked it from the dead body. Searching around one last time, I found a few boxes. Containers that seemed to be okay. I counted four of them. Physically walking over and lifting up the first one, I found it to be empty, same with the second and the third.

However, the fourth one had something inside. Might be useful, or it could just be another dead body. But it was worth a look-see.

[member="Nyxie"],

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Objective: Personal Progression

The Ulur'uur No Refuge rattled violently as it coursed through the hollow corridors of hyperspace. The rattling, shaking, quaking; it only grew, more and more, louder and louder, until suddenly, it had all gone quiet and calm. Quite a statement was made when a whole battle-frigate fell out of hyperspace on accident. Even more-so was when it had landed...

...In the extradimensional realm only known as Otherspace.

"Captain! Main hyperdrive core is damaged and inoperable! Backup drive, also inoperable! Navigational computers are online but running at minimal capacity. Initial observations indicate..."
The sailor paused for a protracted moment. His gaze slowly trailed off outside of the bridge's bubble canopy to inspect the blackness and shallow space around.
"Captain, I.... Captain, I think there's been an error.... We're not in realspace anymore. Star charts and navicomps are reading negatives."
LLP was quite prompted by the recent occurrence. Her complex droid brain tried running over each and every possibility. Very little information on otherspace, if anything at all, was banked to her memory crystal. She remained silent and stoic as even her best assessments in millisecond frames of time could not capture the true gravity of the situation. They were lost and the female droid had no idea where they'd been lost to.
"My initial assessment indicates that we are in otherspace. The only way out of otherspace and back into realspace is to enter hyperspace and replicate the same conditions that opened the rift to the otherspace. My data indicates that No Refuge is not outfitted with the necessary components to repair the hyperdrive core to an operational state.... Enable all defenses and keep shields online. I am departing. Alone."
With the observation iterated to the bridge crew and made out of the way, LLP turned about face and wandered off to the CIC elevator to reach the nearest air lock personnel exit, beskar heels clanking cool and deep against the truncated metal floor. She grabbed a maintenance jet pack and strapped it securely to her back.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Nickolas Imura"] - Roll 13 [3 Pos]

The fourth contained within it a cloud of ashen dust and the remains of what seemed to be dried up blood, oxidized and adrift in the air. On the bottom was a small, folded piece of laminated paper of some sort.

Further inspection would reveal the item to be a map of the Crew Station Deck of the derelict ship. Much of it was washed out, stained by blood or too aged to read. However, three points stood out clearly; the location it lie in now, a route to the Engine Room and the starboard staircase reaching the Main Docking Bays. The latter-most was, for one reason or another, highlighted by the large, circular drawing of a red marker.

Using the deck map to any other destination aside from the two still eligible would be fruitless, likely resulting in becoming lost due to misinterpretation or lack of information.

Starting Point - F-10
Ending Point - E-10

I looked at the map. Seeing that it was clearly needed for another time, I folded up the parchment and leaned down to stick it in my boot. In a pocket, it can be stolen, as well. If running, I would need to deal with the chance of it falling out. As well, if someone wanted to try and grab for it. They would be oh so close to my feet which can be used for kicking them.

I looked around. While I now knew where to go, There was the idea that if I wanted to search all of this place for the chance of finding something, I might as well do it now. and if I took my sweet time, should someone be ahead of me, they would have to come back down to leave. Meaning they would cross my path. Should they try, they will have the ability to leave, but would have to pay me in what they found to leave.

I moved on past the camp. Hoping that the bodies were really still dead.

I moved to the next area. Looking once more, All I could see were broken down pieces of ships. It looked like this corner was reserved for those fixing up their rides or simply tinkering around with ships to make their ride pimped out, or just faster in general. I saw more blood splatter and guts every so often. I saw only one limb, a green skinned arm that was bulbous and decaying. But I saw no real bodies. Nothing that mentioned they were there in the first place. Almost as though they had been moved after their death. Evident by the drag marks and the boots that were there scuffling around. I kneeled down and looked closely at the marks. Something was moving fast, but awkwardly. Almost as though they broke their leg.

Standing up. I looked around again when I heard a crash sound from my right. I spun around with my sword pointed out ready for a fight. whatever it may be. Giving me the jumps, it may just be a rat bumping into a few tools, but it could also be something that was far, far worse.

[member="Nyxie"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

Matsu continued to look on while she secured her helmet, this wasn't going to be the best but she breathed in and out. The force around her pulsing and she wrapped it around her while pushing outwards to open the door. The inner airlock remaining while her suits readouts came and Matsu took a breath grabbing her equipment packs one full and one empty while the datapad chirped, she was inputting the coordinates to put it back to the Harlequin. She kicked out of the cockpit as the ship went on its programmed course and Matsu let the warmth from the force secur her in vacuum while she touched into the airlock grabbing it. Golden boots and leggings gleaming under the duster and her other armor before it closed. The jedi touched down and slowly moved forward letting herself shake off the chill outside the suit while her senses pushed out to seek anything. She had nothing but time and the confirmation chirp from Harmony and her engineer on the ship came.

Objective: Eat the sugar, don't get eaten by Nexus

Robbi indeed hadn't even noticed the Nexus. Now, hge was to busy lapping up the sugar to care. His high metabolism spread the sugar through his body extremely quickly, ecpecially as he was so small, and within minutes he waas flying rapidly back and forth in the cuboard, landing on oppisite sides of the sugar mound to lap up a large amount, before flying back to the other end and repeating the process. Anyone watching would probably just see a small furry blur going from side to side, and eating the sugar like there was going to be famine. The Nexus, meanwhile, saw prey. Very small prey- but prey nontheless. The two predatory felines made their way slowly across the galley, taking care to stoop low to avoid being seen. They were sucessful. Robbi continued lapping up the sugar happily until the entire ship jerked- signaling they'd left hyperspace. Robbi looked up from his pile of sugar, towards the doorway of the galley. Were they on a differnt planet now? What did this planet have? Would htey have cookie shops? He liked cookie shops. But there was this soo-gar here... He rather have the soo-gar. Yes it was good soo-gar. He wanted more soo-gar. Robbi turned around in the cuboard again to continue his meal when he finally noticed the two giant predators watching him like a housecat watches a caged bird. "Uh-oh...." Every single one of the cats' eyes were focused on him. "Er... Don't mind me!" Robbi moved in the cubboard, so that the cats couldn't see him through the large hole he'd dissolved in the wooden door, and continued lapping up his snack.

"I think we need to go further towards that ship."

The travel into otherspace had been rather bumpy, but there was a signal - a strange ship of unknown design, stuck floating in the void. It was time that Circe and those with her got aboard to take a look. What if the ship could be brought back to active service?

Who knew...

Allies: R4-P117 (NPC)
Foes: None currently.
Objective: Investigate derelict vessel, find way home.

There was a reason why he was stuck out here. He didn't like flying using unnatural means, that's why. This particular Jedi Master loathed using such advanced technology and desired for more of a life along the lines of simplicity. T'was merely the way he lived life and was probably the reason he and this cheerfully beeping droid were just sitting out here in the middle of nowhere. More peculiarity arose when it became impossible to jump back into hyperspace and head back to the Jedi Temple. Oh well, at least that derelict ship seemed rather promising. His thoughts were bathed in sarcasm as he began to loathe the idea of needing to go out of his way and investigate some dead starship.

"Beep beep boop brrrzzzzt."

"On that ship? You sure?"

"Brrrzzzzt."

Welp. Apparently there were gravity wells on that vessel now. Though Lan's knowledge of the more advanced aspects of starfighter piloting was limited, he knew that they pulled vessels out of hyperspace and restricted them from returning. At least he had even just a smide of motivation and reason to board this ship now. Who knew? He might even find a few cool little trinkets to show the younglings back at the academy.

With that in mind, Lan and R4 dislodged the Verde from its booster ring, leaving it behind as the little interceptor moved towards the derelict vessel.

DAEDRA'S FIST: Evok Halver's Ship
Heading to Emergency Exit:

One of the Nexu's leaped onto the counter that stood below the cabients. The other let out a mighty growl, pawing at the base of the wall. Then the first hissed and rammed it's head against the cubbard. He then tried to reach a claw in and snatch up that bat. There was enough space for [member="Robbi"] to escape. But he'd likely have to keep flying to escape the large kitties. To the left of the galley was the cockpit, which was currently sealed shut (with Evok inside). To the right was a long corridor that lead to two locked crew quarters and the emergency shuttle... which doors had just slid open. How oddly convenient. Two powered on lifter droids were inside. Along with medical supplies... and more sugar. Except this bag was high enough that not even two nasty Nexus could get to it.

Meanwhile Evok was typing away at a console, trying to get the ship functioning again. Even with all the boy's knowledge he couldn't do a thing. His only option was to check the derelict ship for parts. Swearing under his breath (in an oddly pitched voice) he turned and left the room, locking it behind him. Now was the time to gather his own little 'army'. A few lifter droids, a couple (tame) Nexus (not the ones currently being mean to a bat), and a few Akk dogs he got off of Boz Pity. They, along with the teenager's force powers, would keep him safe. Hopefully. All of the beasts mentioned were in storage rooms next the well-sized shuttle. All that was left was to open the doors, gather them, and get into the shuttle... after sneaking past those damn (not tame) Nexu.

Ugh.

Vulpesen smiled under his mask as he sat down next to Alexandra, a rare expression since his turning, and generally only present when he was near his closest humanoid companion. "Well, I have to say that we choose some of the strangest vacation spots. Think its dangerous in there?" Might as well get to the point. After all, it was best to know if one should start cautious before they simply rush in, guns blazing.

[member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom