Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Old..... Friend.

So this would be fun.

He had roughed her up before. Left her broken and bleeding in the sands of Tatooine. Made sure she had survived, but still. She had been angry. Launched a counterattack that had killed of the Minister of Intelligence. Reportedly, he had been killed in that attack. However, it was a clever rouse. He could hide in the shadows, still gathering information, and perhaps even right some of the wrongs he had committed.

Sittin in the darker side of the room, he looked over at the girl standing to his right. "You know your job?" he asked, and she gave him a quiet nod. Returning his gaxe to the door, he activated his shadowcloak.

She would be here soon.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Spectre"]

Alexandra yawned and came through the door, rolling her neck as she looked around for who ever had contacted her for hire. Her eyes scanned over the room and her thinking drawn to whoever was in here. She wore a Malfrost sentinel armor and a Dauntless blade now, her sabers hidden and her use of the force gone for now as a rainbow gem hung around her neck that sealed the memories of the force in it. "Hello?"

He sat in silence for a moment, thinking about the situation he had. She may not know who he was. Perhaps the Force would give him away, but it was worth the chance. No matter what happened, this would be fun. He had to force himself not to smile. "Miss Alexandra, I assume?" The Shadowcloak's alterations to his voice sounded weird even to him. All he had to do was figure out if he could put her to some use. Perhaps he could have her do a job for him in Confederate space. If [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] didn't figure out who he was first.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Spectre"]

She sat up, looking at him and smiling softly as she blinked. "Yes, that is me. Are you the one the that contacted me about a job?" She looked over the man for a few moments, deciding whether he was the one that had contacted her, or just some bounty hunter looking to make a quick pouch of credits... she had a feeling it was the former though.

Nodding, he paused for a moment. She doesn't recognize me. "Yes." he said, smiling beneath the shifting mass of the shadowcloak. "Do you have any allegiance or agreements with any governments or factions that would prevent you from operating against them?" It was one of the heaviest questions he could ask. He had seen what she could do, and was impressed to say the least. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] could be very useful in the future.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Spectre"]

"Speak in less riddles and more facts my friend, who is it you want me to betray and why did you think that i would be so simple as to get here and to answer these questions. For all i know you are a Shadow operative or a Sith, and if so you are going to get a saber in the guy for insinuating that i would betray them..." She didn't say was was between the lines though, if he was neither... that was a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom