Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An old friend (Astrian Callus)

Wandering had been nothing like she had thought it would be. She had just escaped slavery, a brutal thing, and run back to her ship before leaving the outer rim. She had no intentions of going back anytime soon. And so, she headed off to find someone she had last seen on Ossus, and had last served with on a mission of his design. It's odd. When you don't know where to go, and back isn't an option, you run to those you think may help.

"Defender-class, State your Intent and destination." The tower called out to Jacobs. "Tell them we're traveling through, need to stop for fuel, and I'm looking for an old comrade." She hoped Meta, or whatever he called himself now, would help her forget, maybe even a place to stay. She was out of money, and the ship's bed was only so comfortable.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrians ship was docked at the fuel stations, near by was a few bars. Astrian sat shrouded by darkness under a navy cloak, his hand tightly gripping the largest glass the bartender could find. However, the glass was still fragile and required particularly careful attention not to break. His lips sat on the edge of the glass, the liquids sliding down his tongue to his throat. He savoured the taste, he hadn't drank for weeks. He was too busy on the sith genocide hunt, his crimson armour signified him as an Imperial Knight. However his cloak his identity to any passing traveler, but to a keen eye it was obvious.
He was here on business, not for pleasure.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

'Defender-class, you are cleared for landing." As Jacobs touched down, she sighed. "All you alright, Ms. Drast?" Jacobs sighed. Slavery had been easy on him, much easier. The total time was still short, mercifully so, but she was still hurt. The electric burns, the pain, she would never forget. "No. I don't know if I'll ever be."

"Defender-class, prepare to be boarded and scanned for suspicion of Sith on-board." The tower called, prompting Saran to sit and wait. This would be fun. As a pair of Knights boarded, and scanned the ship, she called up the last mission assignment on her computer, a hunt very similar to their own, and left the rest to them. One of them, smiling, commented "Welcome to Fell space, Ms. Saran"

Finally allowed to leave, her ship was taken over to fuel. A slight brushing of her neck from her robe brought a gasp to her lips. Pain shot through her vision. As she forced herself to continue, she stepped into the nearest cantina and took a seat in the corner, resting her head on the table and focusing on letting the pain go away.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian felt a disturbance in the force brush against his senses, a familiar scent brushed his nose. "Saran..." He whispered to himself, his body turned to look out upon the cantina tables. A small girl sat, hooded and cloaked with her head buried in her a table. Astrian sat up, looking out towards her. However his physical approach was limited at the moment, his senses were not. He stretched out with his feelings, he could sense ripples of pain stretching from the girls mind. Maybe a more physical approach was optional, however with the girls possible instability; it was wise that the he remained cautious.

Moving from his seat, he walked towards her. His eyes lingered above her form, the red plates of Imperial Knight armour shined through the navy cloak he moved inside of. He stopped beside her table, yellow eyes looked down on her from under the navy hood. "This place is far from republic space." He spoke, pulling out a chair. He slowly sat down, his eyes not deviating from their original position. His left hand remaining close to the blade at his belt.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Is that... "Meta?" Saran asked, looking up. It hurt, but the voice seemed familiar, though different than it had been behind the mask. She forced a weak smile, which quickly faded into a grimace. "Stupid burns..." She mumbled, softly enough that he may or may not catch what she said. "Am I confined to republic space?" She should have stayed there, for sure. She would have gone through a lot less pain if she hadn't. But she had ventured out. "There is little needing done there, besides war, and conquest. Both of which I hope to leave behind." She was useless there, in the war zone. There was too much, and she couldn't keep track of all of it. She wasn't ready for that. She wasn't the leader that @[member="Astrian Callus"] was, and had proven himself to be, but a duelist. She did best on a smaller scale, where she could focus on just her opponent. And here she was, deep in Fel space, hoping that a man who was her opposite in almost every way, could help her keep moving forward.

Astrian took a comfortable position in his chair, allowing his guard to fall he took note of the fact she had burns and had attempted a fake smile to throw off his previous assumptions. Then, she replied to his statement. "No, that is not what I-" But he was cut off as she continued to speak about war and conflict. What did she know of it? However, trying to get away from conflict was something he understood. But! This was not all he could sense, YES. She wanted him, he didn't know why but she wanted him for some purpose. One of his hands, guided with caution led to her own. "I understand Saran, however you need to tell me. Did you seek me out?" He asked, his eyes flickering about the room in a rush.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Saran flinched as @[member="Astrian Callus"] grabbed her hand. Had she sought him out? Yes. She had. "I needed council from someone I can trust. Someone outside the Order." She looked up at him, her face a combination of pain and confusion. "I don't know what to do. Should I go back to the Order, or keep running, or resign officially? I don't want to leave, knowing they'll probably do everything to keep me in, but I don't want to stay, either. And this running, this is no life." She didn't know what to think. She needed advice. Hopefully he was the right person to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom