Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Interruption

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Even Iris's annoyance couldn't remain at the innocent joy radiating from Kai in waves of blues, yellows, and greens. Despite herself, she ended up smiling, nodding her head towards their master.

"Yeah. Let's strike against the Maw."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri

Outfit | XoXo
Location | Xa Fel
Tag | Iris Arani Iris Arani Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri

"Well, you heard them," Valery said with a slight smirk as she turned to Caedest. But it very swiftly shifted to a far more serious expression, "Don't fail them," she said, as a warning just in case there was an idea in his mind to change his plans with her not being around. She trusted Iris and Kai to handle themselves, but she wanted the warning to be there.

"We'll get the job done, don't worry, Master Noble," he said, after which she nodded and departed on her own. Caedest then turned to the two Padawans and gestured for them to follow. He brought them through the warehouse, and to a pair of large speeders, able to hold a group of people each.

"These will take us to the shuttle docks. Your Master will need some time to get us the all-clear on sending bombs up, so why don't we create a small distraction? If you two can plant the bombs, my men and I will cause a little chaos. We'll make it seem like a failed strike, and give them more reason to move their shuttles with supplies up and away from the shuttle docks."

ValSword.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

So they plant the bombs, then? Iris nodded. Wouldn't be the first bomb she set. She stifled a laugh as she glanced to her Master. Was Kai's good nature just rubbing off on her now? "I like those kinds of bombs too." But no, serious business. The smile that had formed faded to a more serious expression as the Padawan looked to the man, nodding her head once.

"Lead us to the ship. Let's get started."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom