Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Inevitable Meeting

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Broka's new palace was finally complete. It was made in the same style as his on Nal-Hutta. Three towering wings that reached for the sky and loomed over the locale. The palace was built atop mountains overlooking the capital city on Annaj. The city below was added to his dominion through Black Sun, and so to establish his rule was here from that point in Tacitus' reign and onward, the palace would act as the symbol of Nem'ro rule on this planet and over this city.

The throne room still had some of the dust left from the masons and other elements of construction, but it was still apt for showing. The dust will be swept by servants given time. The throne here was carved from the mountain below. Some more symbolism of his power here as his throne is part of the very landscape of this place. Broka enjoyed such things like that. However, he was not going to sit here long. He had guests coming, and thus a more private space was going to be necessary. People of the Eclipse Rebellion were coming. For over a year or so now, Black Sun and the rebels have not come into direct contact in earnest. Broka knew this meeting was inevitable, and so he reached out to the leaders of the rebels to have this meeting here. It was time they achieved an official understanding between each other. It was also in Broka's interest that the conflict between the imperials and rebels continued. It was a big money maker at the end of the day for Black Sun. If he could now start playing both sides, this could help his monetary interest in the Eternal Empire's space. However, this meeting was just to establish a start for that. It was to see the people of the rebellion before him. To see how they carried themselves, how they presented their cause, how hospitable they are to Black Sun's work, and how menacing they could potentially be if things went wrong.

With the time for guests coming drawing sooner and sooner, Broka slid his massive self to a private meeting room adjacent to the throne room. They would go through the throne room and see his rock hewn throne to get here, so he was satisfied with the initial presentation of his power. After a few minutes of slding and slithering, he eventually sat down in a seat of comfort at the head of the meeting table. Three comfortable chairs were set on the other side of the crescent-shaped table for his guests. He ate earlier than usual for this. He wanted his full attention on these people at all times to see what he was looking for. He could not afford to distract himself with a massive, and delicious, personal feast. However, he did allow a servant to enter the room, and pour Alderaanian wine into a large goblet for him to take large sips from over the course of this very important, and very inevitable, talk.

Lori was surprised to get an invite from Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt . She knew of him of course, but hadn't really seen him in person before. Come to think of it, she wasn't sure if she had ever seen a Hutt with her own eyes before at all. So this was partly why she decided to accept the invitation. She wasn't the only one invited, and both Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan and Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla were sure to get there on their own time. But given the co-ordinates, Lori couldn't travel there. It was in EE space and the kill order\arrest warrant on her wouldn't allow her any travel within their borders. As it was her ships were tailed enough and no matter how many times Lori and her co-pilot Arla had scanned her ships, she couldn't find any tracers. Lori began to wonder if she had some kind of biometric tracer injected into her during one of the times that she was unconscious during the times that she had been captured.

So instead she'd just appear as a hologram. ~My apologies for not coming in person. One doesn't become the Face of a Rebellion and expect to get red carpet treatment in the territory of their enemies.~

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

WGCUQE5.png

B R O K A ' S - P A L A C E

Tag: Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan |
Music: Back for Beskar

∗click∗ ∗clack∗ ∗click∗ ∗clack∗ Aloy's cybernetic claws raked against the stone floor, Her prosthetic leg carrying her with purpose through the halls of Broka's palace. She walked alone, Trusting in her own skills and the blue painted Beskar armor to protect her, Her shifting eyes safe behind the black visor which was flanked by painted teeth on either side, With a hand print on the helm's forehead, Denoting her affiliation to the syndicate of her own making.
Assuming the guards let her, She would also be heavily armed with blaster pistols, Her signature blade and much, much more.

She paid no mind to the architecture as she arrived, Instead only head as she overheard Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun in the next room, Either impressed with the palace or simply kissing the hutt's shebs to make a good impression.

To Aloy, It was no more impressive than that of every hutt she had worked for during her time as a bounty hunter, Which had been enough to last her a lifetime. While she knew the practicality in flattering the undoubtedly influential creatures, She was no longer here to work for the galactic gangsters, But but to do business as equals. First impressions were equally important when meeting with the Hutts, And that power dynamic needed to be established immediately if she were to get what she wanted here today.

Heralded by the metallic clacks and whirring of her prosthesis, She marched straight to the table but did not sit, Instead preferring to stand in a confidant at-ease stance.

<"Greetings, Lord Broka"> She began, Her voice still modulated by the helm's annunciator <"I am Aloy Vizsla, Matriarch of House Vizsla and the Black Hand Collective. Judging by the presence of my associate here, I assume our business is of Rebel nature? I trust it will be profitable to us both">

Tags: Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt || Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla || Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
Attire: Black armored bodysuit; Pink rabbit mask with voice modulator, hides her entire face; hair tied back in a ponytail with a few smaller braids mixed in

Taozi was late, if the sounds of a prosthetic hitting the ground and Loreena's voice were any kind of indicator. But at least it wouldn't be Taozi being late. Today, it was Rabbit who was just a bit late, but Rabbit did what she needed to do at her own pace. Walking through the halls of the Hutt's palace, Taozi felt amused. Hutts were always so eager to show off their wealth and status. Her host for the day was no different, if his throne oh so obviously carved from the very mountain itself was any indicator.

Walking into the meeting room, she smiled behind her mask, and nodded at Aloy slightly.

<"Su cuy'gar, vod.">

Sure, it was probably just a tad impolite to greet Aloy before the host, but vod always came first over aruetisse. Always.

Walking to stand behind the remaining empty chair, Taozi turned her head to Broka.

<"Greetings, and thank you for allowing us into your home for this meeting. Shall we begin, now that we're all here? I'm sure we all have very busy schedules to return to after this.">

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

They have arrived. Once all would be there have showed up, Boka took a sip from the goblet, and then put it on the arm rest.

(In Huttese as always)"<To start, Black Sun and the Eclipse Rebellion have been existing within the Eternal Empire for a while now. As far as I know, the rebellion is in cells primarily, but rumors of further organization have been floating around in the underworld. However, assuming is not good. So, I called you here, or to at least talk with me here, to figure out where the standings are between the Rebels and Black Sun. To possibly reach an understanding before things get too late. Since both our groups have been in the Eternal Empire, I knew this meeting was bound to happen some day, so I decided now better than later. To be truthful to you all, I would love to see the rebellion not destroyed. The conflict between you and the imperials has been rather......lucrative for organizations like mine. To start off, I can assure you, Black Sun is not going against your efforts. We have taken a more neutral approach to your conflict with the imperials. However, I need to get an understanding of where your intentions lie in regards to Black Sun.>"

Broka then picked up the goblet again, and took a sip waiting to see what these three women thought. It was true what he said. He would love to see the conflict between the rebels and imperials continue on for as long as possible. To have these two groups destroy each other will certainly be profitable for Black Sun alone.

"<However, in regards to you Aloy Vizsla, there are matters you and I will discuss after the meeting is over. It would be more about your actual organization rather than you and your allies here. I will get more once the rebellion talk is finished.>"

Both Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan had arrived in person, whereas Lori could not. But fortunately being there through a holo-transmission allowed her to read the translation of the Huttese that Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt spoke. Something that she'd of struggled with otherwise, which would have been quite embarrassing.

She listened to Broka's thoughts and questions about the Eclipse Rebellion's stance on his criminal organization. In Lori's mind neutrality couldn't be trusted, most especially when the neutral party tried to cater to both sides. That in and of itself was dangerous to the Eclipse Rebellion for at any moment they could be compromised and handed over to the Eternal Empire.

"I can't speak for all of the Rebels in regards to the Black Sun. I don't think that either of us can. Our focus is on the Empire and those that help them invade and force their rule on innocent worlds that don't want them. If the Black Sun steers clear of that, then all the better. But that's just my opinion." And as far as she knew, it wasn't worth much. She wasn't the leader. Such sensitive information was kept even from her so that it couldn't be ripped out of her mind. Lori was just the public face; the decoy. That was all.

WGCUQE5.png

B R O K A ' S - P A L A C E
Tag: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun |

<"Su cuy'gar, vod.">

The sudden use of Mando'a drew her attention immediately, Aloy craning her head to the side at the sound. Whoever this "Rabbit" was, They were suddenly far more interesting than anyone else had been since she arrived in Imperial space.

She nods to the rabbit but remains silent otherwise, Allowing her and the hutt time to speak first.

What followed was rather standard at this point. Someone asked Loreena questions, And she provided few answers if any at all. It made her wonder if she really had just blown her and her people off back on Shundene, Or if she truly didn't know anything about her own rebellion or where they stood on these mattes. It was... Aggravating to say the least.
Just like her service to the Mand'alor, She had come here with high hopes and dreams, And been let down by those in charge.

That is why she would never again
serve any cause but her own. The eclipse rebels and her own rebels were separate entities, And the sooner she accepted that, The better. Perhaps one day someone would convince her to work with them more closely, And not just as co-workers.

But for now, She was not here as an officer of the Eclipse Rebellion, But the Black Hand herself.

"<However, in regards to you Aloy Vizsla, there are matters you and I will discuss after the meeting is over. It would be more about your actual organization rather than you and your allies here. I will get more once the rebellion talk is finished.>"

It seemed that the Hutt knew this already, Gaining Aloy's curiosity, And then her undivided attention very quickly.

<"As you wish, Lord Broka. The Black Hand appreciates your attention">

<As for my
rebel affiliations however, I share a similar political view to my business associate here. I am here to kill and pirate imperials. As long as the black sun remains neutral, I see no reason for both these parties not to coexist. However I might add that neither I, Nor my organization will tolerate slaving operations. We will gut them on sight, Regardless of their affiliations."> She says calmly, And for the first time in her life, Quite confidently.

Taozi listened to Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt with only mild interest. Nothing the Hutt said surprised her any, and the response Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun gave was even less surprising. Really, the only person of interest was her fellow vod. She'd have to have a talk with Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla later. Tilting her head to the side, Taozi took in everything that was being discussed, and sighed behind her mask.

<"While we do not speak for all of the rebels, Loreena, it's not like we don't hold any sway over the direction the rebellion goes in. We're leaders, not sheep to be lead by others.">

The twinge of annoyance in her voice was not well hidden behind the modulator. Loreena's response was wishy-washy at best, but downright foolish at worst, and Taozi was not going to let the Face of the Rebellion be so... Soft.

<"As for you, Broka... I'm of the opinion that as long as you don't get in our way, we won't get in yours. Though, when the time comes, I do hope you'll be on the right side of galactic history. The Empire does, eventually, need to fall... But whether you fall with it will be up to you, when that time finally arrives.">

Waving her hand theatrically as she spoke, Taozi ended her spiel by holding her hand out slightly in front of her, towards Broka.

<"We don't need to be enemies, and as long as you don't prove yourself to be ours, we can stay out of each other's business unless it involves an exchange of credits. I think that sounds fair, don't you?">

Lori clenched her jaw as it seemed that Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan were completely disappointed and disinterested in her even being there. But Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt had invited her because of her assumed position of being a leader of the Rebels. But she wasn't. She was merely a PR manager, target and decoy so that others like the Voice could work unnoticed. She was not a leader and couldn't boss around anyone here. They wouldn't listen to her anyways. Not many did.

"People fail to remember that the Eclipse Rebellion isn't a governing body to replace the Empire after their defeats. We are a movement to encourage and help the inhabitants of other worlds to liberate themselves from oppression. Other Rebellions have failed to last because they changed their direction to that of governing. Operating in the way that we do has ensured not only our successes and growth, but our longevity as well. Changing course now would only doom us to fail."

Whether or not anyone cared about her words, Lori wasn't bothered. She had been with the Eclipse Rebellion at the very start of it, when there was just the two of them operating in secret. She was used to being the outsider, even among her family, so it came as no surprise that she'd soon be considered as such among the Rebels as well.

"With that being said, and you all having business dealings with eachother to tend to, I will take my leave. Good day." She turned off her holo-transmitter and her image flickered before it disappeared.

WGCUQE5.png

Aloy crossed her arms, Looking sidelong at Loreena while she spoke. Her words would have meant a great deal if it weren't for the context. She was making excuses, Not speeches. Where the rabbit spoke of military leadership, Loreena made a thinly veiled attempt to handwave the blame for not taking responsibility.
Aloy's throat visibly tightened as her jaw clenched beneath her helm when the hologram flickered out. She audibly scoffed even.
How dare she? Some puffed up politician, Just like her silver jedi family. Real leaders led from the front. Like her and this rabbit character beside her.
<"Negotiations with the rebels are short as always, It would seem"> She shakes her head, And then turns to the rabbit.
<"I don't know who you are, Vod. But I pitty that you're chained to an Arenais politician. If the Aruetiise drivel becomes too much for to bear, The Black Hand Collective is getting into the rebellion business too.">
Then she turns her attention to Broka the Hutt, Uncrossing her arms and leaning against the chair while she awaited either further diplomacy or further lack thereof. Either way, She'd seen what she needed to today. The rebels were no longer worth her time, Seeing as they treated there own in such fashion. Should have expected as much from an Arenais.
The hutts however seemed much more inclined towards cooperation right now. She had no doubt that they would play both sides, But her side stood to gain the most. That kind of business could secure the kind of funding she needed to truly wage war against the empire, And the Black Sun's backing meant that her own Rebels could fence the supplies and ships they stole from the empire.
Together they could grow rich and powerful off hurting empires where it hurt; Their wallet. And that was what truly mattered here; Hurting the empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom