Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An image is nice, but a card is better.. (Holo-Date)

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
She recently met a chiss on a site and now she decided to do a date over the holo-net, it is a weird thing but it should be nice, wearing her armorweave and shimmersilke robes with her hair done up she waits for the signal to connect and for him to accept.

Accepted it then blinked as the he recognized whom he was looking at. "Hello miss, pleasure to see you again." He made a slight dip of his head as he sat forward with his hands clasped under his chin. He seemed to be thinking as he talked, though despite such his attention remained fully on the other as he sat there. He had chosen to wear an old academy uniform, after all the rest of his outfits were not fit for this kind of thing as they were flight suits, robes, and battle armor. "Names Juthan'Athar, and i remember right you are Miss Sadow, no?"
@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

I am she said as she looked into the holo-projector and folded her arms on the table, she wore her headdress up so her hair was covered with it and smiled at the camera and it is nice to see you as well, is this a bad time? she asked.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan sat back and waved his hand. "No, i normally look distant. So no, its not a bad time." He folded his hands on his lap and looked directly at the camera, evidently trying to think of something to say but in the end he sighed and rubbed his neck. "Well, uh im not very good at this so i hope you have more experience at it." He smiled cautiously at the awkward situation of not knowing what to say. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked at the camera and chuckled some I am new to this as well she admitted as she thought up something I guess we can start with historical facts she said and then replied to the camera Where did you grow up, any siblings? she started it off with that.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He shook his head at the question. "I lived on my fathers ship which is now mine, he was a smuggler and taught me what i know today... uh ya, and no siblings i know of. How about you, where did you group and do you have any?" He relaxed a bit, now that there was something to talk about. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She sighed and rested a bit against the chair and spoke into the holo-projector One brother, younger... Devastator, I raised him since our parents were constantly absent... I grew up on irridonia she responded to his inquiry.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He thought for a moment before responding. "Did i touch a sore subject about your past?" He watched her, a perculier expression on his face. It was a mixture of curiosity and caution, careful not to push too far should it turn out her brother was a sore subject indeed. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked and sighed at him Devastator became a sith, granted I was a sith at once as well.... but there is nothing I can do for him now she said and then leaned in and decided to ask him a question educational background? she asked.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He nodded and dropped the previous question with her introduction of a new one. He thought over his past for a moment before answering her with a smile. "Mostly self taught or taught by my father, then i joined the Imperial academy and got most of my advanced lessons from there, after words i went back to self teaching. Theres quite a bit of history in the universe and id like to recover as much as i can. The Gulag virus nearly ex-... im rambling, sorry. Uh, ya so i was self taught and taught by my father until eighteen and then the academy taught me the rest of what i know." He paused for a moment before speaking. "How about you, whats your background in education?"
@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

I was in the private academies on iridonia, until I was fourteen and was an honor student and alumni.. she admitted and then added at fourteen my parents returned to raise devastator and I left due to a family dispute, after several years I joined up with a new company and have been there ever since she smirked and said no more, she couldn't tell him about the LoTF since it is still basically an unknown so it wasn't appropriate.
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan nodded, thinking for a moment what to ask next. "So its safe to assume your smarter than me?" He watched her carefully, smiling as he made the joke before asking an actual question. "What do you like to do?" @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She giggled at his joke and then answered his question I mainly like to go for walks, it's rather relaxing she admitted as she sat there You?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He nodded at her answer then thought over it himself. "I like to explore old ruins and read, im more of an introverted person to be honest. Im honestly surprised that ive been able to keep our conversation going, but glad that it is going." He thought over his answer, wondering why he rambled on with that last part. "So uh, why did you get on the match site anyways, i mean other than the obvious reason." @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She giggled again when he admitted he is introverted and then heard his other question and answered I guess I just needed something to bide my time, I was getting bored and needed some excitement she admitted as she sat there. @[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He grinned, it appeared as suddenly as her words had ended. A slight laugh escaped Juthan as he thought about something before speaking. "First time ive been called exciting. Thank you for the compliment miss, and i must say, your pretty interesting yourself." He leaned back, relaxed and glad that this was going so well. Though a slight bit of doubt pushed at the back of his mind, he knew sooner or later, one of them would screw up. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika had nodded as he thanked her and then decided to spruce up the conversation so what are your goals in the galaxy?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan seemed completely caught off guard by the question. "Im sorry, i dont quite understand what you mean. What do you mean my goals in the galaxy?" He stared at her, though the smile remained on his face his expression seemed distant and impossible to determine. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

I mean what are your ambitions in life, do you have a certain route you're going or where would you see yourself five years from now?

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Well..." He seemed to hesitate as his head turned off to the right, as if thinking his answer over much more carefully than anything else and looking at something. "To further the actions of my company and to secure my place in the galaxy once and for all." His smile returned to his face as he looked back at her. "How about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom