Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An image is nice, but a card is better.. (Holo-Date)

"Well, im part of the Maw Consortium, which i probably shouldn't have said in hindsight. Your not a cop right." He paused for the moment, thinking. "Uh you probably wouldn't tell me if you were. OK let me start over, im part of the Maw, and our head plans to eliminate slavery and a list of other ventures that i have not been told of. Im a commander for the organization, but nothing more. Sorry if this is a shock or a let down for you, and the reason i mentioned a cop earlier is the things we do are not always legal in a sense." He sighed and slumped his shoulders as he leaned back in the chair. He was sure this would be the end of the date now that he had screwed up. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
She smirked at him and listened and then reached over for a soda and clicked the top and then inserted a straw and drank some I assure you if I was a cop I wouldn't be after you she admitted and then adopted a more sincere approach I too hate slavery, as far as this maw I have no wishes to see it ill as it is, from my views, doing the galaxy a strict justice she admitted and then winked at him, she liked him but knew little about him still.

So did I already ask you about your hobbies and what you like doing in your free time? she hoped she didn't.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Uh, no i dont think so. Lets see, i like to read and write, i have quite a few holofiles filed with novels. Im a big researcher on the history of the galaxy and certain races in particular. I love to work on my ship and actually have been looking to get into the mechanics of droids as i find them to be rather interesting. Uh, i like to... well... your gonna find this last one weird." He rubbed his neck as she still sat there leaning back in the chair. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

What is it sweetie? she uttered that word without thinking and then when she realized she had called him sweetie she flushed with embarrassment

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He blinked, speechless for the moment as he heard those words and saw her expression afterwards. He sighed, smiling as he spoke. "Well, when i did live on Alderaan for a while when i was a kid, i liked to uh... garden..." He looked away from her and rubbed his neck again, laughing after a moment. "I know, its weird and sounds stupid." @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She giggled slightly and smirked at him more Not stupid at all, gardening is very relaxing she admitted to him as she sat there listening to him I used to keep one on iridonia, it was very calming.she admitted.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He took that moment to look back, his smile never leaving his face. "How about you, what do you like to do miss?" He leaned back for, his elbows on his legs and hands together as he rested his chin on them. His eyes on her again, watching her while she talked. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She took the time to remove her headdress showing her face and eyes to him, she had always been told that for a zabrak she was very gorgeous and so she would try and see what he thought of her as her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders.

I Like to read and write, I like to take walks and like to work out.... mostly walks though she admitted as she placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin on her hands looking at him I find a walk to be very relaxing and freeing, I also like to make sure my leg's are stretched daily... It's very fun to me she reflected and then smirked at him even more Ya know for a chiss your pretty alright she informed him.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He took a few moments to study her, that and his obvious surprise at the complement. "Uh thanks... you know, you look pretty pretty yourself. Well i mean your eyes are pretty. Well i dont mean to say the rest of you isnt pretty, but your eyes are the chief feature that im drawn to. I think that makes sense." He was rambling again, it was more than obvious that he hadnt said that often to people, nor did he ever have the moment to do so without it feeling weird to him. His rambling after all seemed to be a result of him growing nervous, or rather, being unsure of what he had said. He also started rubbing his neck again, another no obvious nervous habit. @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She smirked at him and rested on her hands and then looked at the soda and took another sip of it and placed it down this time, she hadn't even noticed she was still holding it... as she sat there she couldn't think of much else to say other than So I had fun, but my time is getting short and it is late here, so we should do this again sometime...maybe next time we could actually meet in person? she was nervous at the invitation but she liked him so she would enjoy speaking further with him.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He seemed even more shocked than before, literally speechless for a moment. "Uh ya... ya, just tell me where and when if you want to get together again in person. I mean, i can pretty much get anywhere without problem normally, but there are a few times when ev... im rambling again, sorry." He looked at the wall again for a few moments before speaking. "And uh, good bye miss, hope to see you in person." @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom