Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace An Iconic Course Returns!: Podrace on Mon Gazza! Looking for Racers, Supports, Spectators, and Sponsors!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
biDqlns.jpg

Greetings fellow Star Wars fans and Podracing enthusiasts! It's me Jax Thio once again hosting another epic Podracing event! The last Podrace was a massive success with many people participating or witnessing the nail-biting race! Now today, I'm proud to present the return of the iconic course from the N64 Star Wars: Racer: Zugga Challenge on the planet: Mon Gazza. Centuries before the rise of the Empire, Zugga Challenge was considered to be one of the toughest, most dangerous racetracks in all of Podracing with small, tight turns and vicious curves. Nonetheless many Podracers have made their marks on Zugga Challenge such as the mighty: Boles Roor! After it was shut down by the Ratts Tyrell Foundation, Zugga Challenge has become a distant memory until years later when a dedicated Podracing group rebuilt it and hosted the event!

The Podrace will be following the Hoth Ruleset but this there will be some changes in response to the many ties that had taken place on Ossus. The new rules are in the spoiler box below.

Yf8gKs0.png

If you want to be a racer/support/sponsor PLEASE SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD!

If you want to sponsor the race (as in contribute UCs or other prizes to the winners) either let me know in this thread or PM me.

RACERS

SUPPORTS

SPONSORS

PRIZE SPONSORS

BETS
  • Kal Kal will donate 10,000 UCs to the first racer who crashes and another 10k to the person who made them crash (If applicable)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom