Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Expected Journey

"You did! You held your own very well!" Lori noticed the smile that Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun gave. He was right to feel proud of himself. Of course she was proud of herself too. It had been a while since she had a spar. Usually her fighting was either with words, or at a distance with weapons.

"You pulled your punches though, so to speak. But that's okay because I did too. No need for either of us to be forced to call in a medic on this trip, right?" That surely wouldn't of gone well for them. No doubt her aunt and his dad would worry too much about them and possibly keep them separate. Or even worse; call the whole thing off. Then what would Lori do to make something of herself? She'd be a failure yet again and disappoint the small number of people that care.

Her energy levels began to drop. Which was funny because she was hungry. Still she reached over to her pack and pulled out a small snack. "Are you an early riser? Or do you like to sleep in?"

Second King of The Elysium Empire
"Well, it depends. I used to get up early because I needed to use the light, in the wilderness. Now that I have a choice, I enjoy sleeping in, though sometimes I find myself getting up early...a habit I guess."

He stretched a little, trying to prevent any soreness that would appear tomorrow. Food didn't sound bad, and watching Lori eat was making him hungry. Had he burnt that much energy in their spar? Apparently he had. He reached out and grabbed some leftover food. He'd only have a little...no need to get stuffed right before bed.

Last edited:
Lori munched on her snack as she listened to Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun answer her question. This trip was all about them getting to know one another and so her having a number of questions wasn't unexpected.

"For me it depends on the situation. I can't quite predict how much I'll sleep tonight. We're not in any rush, so I'm not too worried about that. We do have a week afterall."

A week to compete against one another to boost eachother's egos, as well as test eachother and see just how good or bad things could be between them. If the time was filled with arguments, then it wasn't going to work out and she'd have to tell her aunt to call the whole thing off.

But so far it all seemed good and to work in their favour.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Rex nodded, "Indeed we do. Do you have any ideas of what we should do? I'm open to anything."

They had limited options, they were in the wild. Another spar, some exploring, maybe some political talk that neither of them could do at home due to uninvited ears...

Maybe they'd sneak off planet and explore some other ones or something. Or maybe Lori would have some better ideas. One thing was for sure; This was going to be a very revealing and eventful journey, and the fate of The Empire was tied to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom