Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Excursion to Ossus

Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich stepped out of the shuttle and onto the ground of Ossus, taking in his surroundings as the door closed behind him. He hadn't been to the planet since he was a child, having only visited under the supervision of his former master. The Crusade had recently become aware of a group of Jedi that had taken up residence on the planet, and wished to begin establishing contact. Since both groups were in the business of healing the Tingel Arm, the Crusade deemed it wise to work together. Heinrich had opted to go alone, as he didn't want his fellow Jedi to see him as a diplomat, but rather, as one of their own.

He was meant to meet a particular Jedi, someone whom he hoped could provide him with information. Heinrich had sent his coordinates prior to landing, and patiently waited for their arrival. As he stood next to the ship, he could help but to reflect on just how far the Crusade had come. What had begun as a ragtag band of exiles and believers had slowly formed into a proper galactic power, spreading the Light wherever they set foot. It was a strange feeling, if he had to be honest. In all his years, Heinrich never would have thought he'd be in such a position. Some days, he almost wished he was just a normal Jedi, back at the academy like all those years ago. But that was in the past, now. Though the new temple was being built, Heinrich would likely spend little time there. His duties were much greater now, and he would serve dutifully.

As his thoughts trailed off, Heinrich picked up an incoming Force signature on the horizon. Gathering himself, he stepped forward, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his contact.

5m5qOKV.png

Y2TCYs1.png

Briana_1.png

Themes: XoXo
Tag: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

Briana had never dealt with a higher ranking Jedi on her own terms before, especially not in any diplomatic sort of capacity, but it was a task that Valery had entrusted her with while her Master continued to spend time recovering from her recent injuries.

Like most things, she took the charge as a sort of challenge, eager to prove and show off her level of competency.

Growing up on her family’s Estate and having sat at the feet of her beloved father and her esteemed elder aunt, she was at least familiar with some political maneuvering and the formalities expected with receiving foreign guests and dignitaries.

Even if there was some small lack in decorum, surely they couldn’t be any more difficult to deal with than her avaricious Corellian relatives… by comparison, this venture would be plain sailing.

The hopper she’d refurbished weaved with ease through the jungle corridors of Ossus, heading for the agreed upon meeting destination and arriving in a timely fashion, bringing the ship down to a smooth landing a good few paces from their guest.

Stepping off, she approached in a graceful stride, a welcoming smile spread across her lips.

“You must be Master Faust,” Briana stated, more so than asked. “Welcome to Ossus, I hope your journey treated you well. Unfortunately, Master Noble is currently indisposed, so I will be accompanying you in her stead. I'm her apprentice, Briana Sal-Soren. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich didn't recognize the Jedi, but he didn't expect to. His focus had been centered on the Crusade's movements for so long, sometimes he had almost forgotten that there were so many other Jedi outside of their borders. It always warmed his heart to meet another warrior of Ashla, even if they weren't aware of the goddess' all-embracing light in the way a crusader would. He met her greeting with a bow of the head, meeting her smile with one of his own.

"That I am. A pleasure to meet you, Briana. If your master saw fit to send you, then I believe I am in good hands."

He hadn't met Master Noble, but her exploits had found their way to Heinrich's ear. Such were the reasons for him entrusting her with this meeting. That trust was fully extended to her apprentice as well, as Heinrich believed that trusting a master was also to trust their apprentice. And if there was one thing Heinrich had learned over the years, it was that it's never wise to underestimate an apprentice. Many had grown into capable Jedi themselves, given no other choice due to the chaotic state of the galaxy they attempted to keep watch over.

"The journey was smoother than it would have been initially. Much of the Tingel Arm is still in disarray, but thankfully with our recent push to Dromund Kaas and the surrounding planets, maneuvering through the region has become less treacherous."

The Crusade's recent victory at Dromund Kaas had been a monumental success, symbolizing the final downfall of the old Sith regime and the true establishment of a new order within the Tingel Arm. And order for the Light, an order in Ashla's name. He approached the hopper, giving it a brief look-over as he spoke.

"This was refurbished... good work as well. Your doing?"

He caught himself, attempting to keep focused on the task at hand. Heinrich had always had a fascination with starships and the like, and had been known to tinker from time to time on his own vessels through the years.

"Forgive me, I'm a bit of a tinkerer as well. We didn't come here to discuss the intricacies of repairs though, I suppose. By all means, lead the way. I wish to see more of Ossus during our talk."

Heinrich was eager to see more of what these Jedi had to offer, both in terms of assets and will, and was itching to get the ball rolling. Potential allies in the area would be key in the coming days, and Heinrich wanted to know just how helpful they could be to each other.

5m5qOKV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom