Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Evening At The Voss Temple Part 2 (PM unless otherwise tagged)

As Aria padded into the kitchen my breath caught for a moment. She gave me a peck on the cheek and poured herself some caf and grabbed the biscuits from the oven. After flipping the pancakes onto a plate I threw some bacon in the pan to cook. Leaning against one of the beams I slid down and looked at Aria as she asked, "So what's next on the agenda? Is there an agenda? Because if all we're doing all weekend is wandering around the house in as little clothing as possible, I won't complain."

I could hear the smile in her voice and padding over towards where she sat with the biscuits I hooked my left arm around the back of her neck and gently kissed her lips before pulling away. Wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled her close against me looking into her eyes, bit the corner of my lip then wrapping my left hand around the back of her neck I pulled her into a gentle kiss. Lips pressed against hers I pulled back away and said, "No agenda other than having you to myself my love, clothes are optional but there is something I can't let you leave here without experiencing. Meeting me around sunset by the Cherry Blossom is a requirement."

The scent of bacon was calling me away from Aria but padding back over to the stove top I flipped the heat off and dumped the bacon on the plate with pancakes. Pouring myself a cup of caf I glanced over towards Aria and taking the plate of food and my caf back over next to Aria I sat next to her and said, "You look gorgeous as always Aria, almost in a playfully not so innocent way right now." I held out a piece of bacon for her to nibble on.

I knew I'd be getting busy after breakfast doing some of my normal routine. The workout climbing wall and my garden were still needing growth and I hoped Aria would want to help with the growing of the Echani tree saplings I'd planted. I wanted this home to truly become a home for her as well. I wanted her to wander around while I was working out and see what the materials I'd used were. I'd truly begun our relationship on Eshan in the midst of utterly tragic circumstances and the fact that something so overwhelmingly beautiful could have begun amidst the chaos of utter tragedy. The materials were all from Eshan ad in my mind had been well worth the price.

Laying back and resting my head on her thighs I glanced up at Aria and just smiled that I was here with the woman I loved...

[member="Aria Vale"]

The next few hours passed in a blur. The two pranced around, still dressed in tastefully provocative lounge clothes, flirting and chatting while Aria helped with the house's final stages of design. She helped in the garden, helped put up the climbing wall, helped to furnish what would hopefully be their bedroom. At one point she disappeared on Celiana's speeder then returned an hour later with armfuls of clothing that would best be kept out of her wardrobe at the temple.
By sunset Aria was on an emotional high, euphoric from the blissful perfection of the day, and was trembling with anticipation at what Celiana had in store. She had gone through her new wardrobe and when Celiana met her at the Cherry Blossom she had once again dressed up, this time in one of her night looks.

3f810d24cd1095550ba83489cac0e421.jpg

[member="Celiana"]

Aria had been buzzing about like a bee all day. She's started doing another climbing wall while I'd been climbing the one I'd already made. When sunset came she was dressed more than I'd have cared for but still she looked gorgeous. Honestly she could make rags look glorious. While she'd been out I'd placed red apple-cinnamon scented candles in the observation area of my ship. I'd dressed up but kept myself very casual. Jeans and some cute boots with a V-neck black crop top.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c2/ad/79/c2ad7969bb7ba97343a9a0c18c1a5d56.jpg(Boots)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/94/b3/5b94b3e03941a1ff57c714ad6a0bab83.jpg(Jeans)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d9/16/90/d9169027b56ba2f164fb413229dc88b4.jpg(Crop-top)

Grabbing her hand I dragged Aria to my cabin and punching a code in by the shower the hatch above us opened and pulling down the ladder I headed up first I'd already lit the candles and kept the lights dim but there was a leather couch I'd left up here along with a small table covered with dishes, utensils, and a glass each of the Corellian wine from last night. The meal was fish I'd been able to spear and prepare here. Punching in another code into the wall the glasteel observation dome started rising as the hull of the Cherry Blossom parted and we were treated to the sun setting as I flicked off the dome lighting and let the candlelit setting take hold.

Looking over at her I saw a look of wonder and amazement on her face I patted the seat by me and said, "I hope you enjoy the views tonight. Remember what I said about the view on top of the Voss temple being nothing compared to this? You'll see what I'm talking about soon my love. For now though shall we have dinner?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria followed Celiana up the hatch, looking fairly impressed with the dinner she'd put together. Clearly it would take some lengths to keep up with her.

Sitting down, Aria didn't hesitate to dig into the fish on the table and it was just as delicious as she'd expected.
"I don't know what it is you do or how you do it," she said, grinning as Celiana blushed pink, "but please by the Force, keep doing it."

[member="Celiana"]

Chuckling as Aria complimented my cooking I flushed a lighter shade of pink. Taking a bite of my fish I chewed and just watched her. I knew I'd never get tired of watching her, for the rest of my life I'd be okay with that. Taking a sip of the Corellian wine from the other night I looked overhead and nudged Aria with my foot and pointed above us. The sunset blazed brilliantly and I wanted to share these views and the moments that came with them with Aria.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/05/18/2e/05182e722693266ea720afe8abb9d67d.jpg(Sunset)

Using The Force I levitated our dishes to the floor as I pulled Aria's body back against mine and I leaned against the couch. Her body was against mine and her head was leaned against my chest I hoped she could hear my heartbeat and how it was beating faster with her. Pinching off a piece of fish I held it in front of her mouth waiting for her to grab it. Using The Force I unzipped my boots and pulled off my socks levitating them over to the corner. I also used my tech mage powers through The Force to activate the small speakers in the observation room and engage the playlist I'd been putting together.

Music started playing a song I loved softly. I hoped Aria would enjoy the sentiment, Gods and Goddesses! I really did love her and I hoped she'd always be mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mktKCuAeq64

[member="Aria Vale"]

Snuggled against Celiana, Aria watched her chest rising and falling in sync to Celiana's heartbeat. She kicked off her heels so that she could bring her legs onto the couch properly and shrugged out of her leather jacket so that she could feel the sensation of her bare skin against Celiana's.

They stayed there for what felt like hours, romantic tracks playing in the background as they stayed wrapped up together. Aria would've been happy to stay that way for the rest of her life but something else was pressing at her mind.
"You know," she said softly, "those hotsprings aren't going anywhere. How about a round two?"

[member="Celiana"]

Having finished our food we were just laying there in each other's arms when Aria said, "You know, those hotsprings aren't going anywhere. How about a second round?" Grinning I said, "That sounds like an excellent idea, you seem to like those hotsprings quite a bit Aria. But first, look up."

The sun had gone down and now there was an unadulterated view of the stars that I wanted Aria to see before we headed back to the hotspring for wet fun.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/90/a2/40/90a240d677183a12563099e90bef90cd.jpg

Running my hands through her hair I said, "Aria I'm so lucky to have you." Pausing slightly I continued and said, "Aria I love you..." I let that statement hang in the air as I kissed the left side of her neck. I'd let her take the lead on getting us back to the hotsprings I was so lost in her I partially didn't want to move but she'd suggested it so I would once she took the lead.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Feeling as though she would crumble, Aria held it together and scooped Celiana up in her arms, climbing down the ladder with the Force's assistance and brought her back to the hotsprings, which were bubbling merrily. With a fluidity that would make it look like she'd done it a thousand times before, Aria put Celiana down and kissing her, undressed her carefully but aggressively, pulling back to let her do the same.

[member="Celiana"]

As Aria stripped me down I was mindful of her emotions. I felt like she was trying to hold herself together and I cupped her cheek and kissed her soft,supple lips. Pulling back away I noticed her lips tasted like strawberries. Helping Aria out of her clothes I wrapped my arms around her waist and swayed with her back towards the bubbling water before I leaned against her. Her skin against mine I said, "Care to fall with me?" Then I leaned back and took both of us into the warm hotspring water.

[member="Aria Vale"]

In the morning, when they had enjoyed each other for yet another night and Aria was on cloud nine, this time Aria would be the first to climb out. Celiana had dozed off at the edge of the hotspring and after carrying her carefully back to the bedroom and drying her off with a towel, Aria made her way to the kitchen. Celiana had been romancing her all weekend and breakfast in bed would be the least she could do to repay her. In fifteen minutes Aria would carry a tray in and place it on Celiana's lap as she woke up.

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/5-breakfast-in-bed-menus-1.jpg

"Rise and shine," she said cheerfully. "Good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

[member="Celiana"]

I was faintly aware of being weightless and the feel of a warm, fluffy towel against my bare skin then I nodded off. The next thing I knew I was being gently shaken awake and a tray of food was in front of me. Aria was saying, "Rise and shine." As I woke up she said,"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

Wrapping a sheet around my bare skin as the sun came in through the skylight I grogggily said, "I slept peacefully. Which is easy to do when you're with someone you love. You need to share this with me though at least part of it." Taking a bite of the halved grapefruit I let out a moan of sheer pleasure. Grapefruits were a guilty pleasure of mine. Cupping my left hand behind her head I brought Aria in close and kissed her soft lips the sweetness of the grapefruit still there. Still holding her close I whispered in her ear, "Thank you Angel. For breakfast and being mine."

Pulling away for a second I said, "I love you." Then kissed her soft lips again.

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Likewise." With a grin, Aria slid into the bed next to Celiana and took a bite out of the meal. "Now: today it's my turn to woo you into submission, so once you've finished your breakfast we will unfortunately have to get dressed because I'm taking you into town. We're going to go wherever you like all morning, then in the afternoon we're flying into Mandalore. I met this guy there, see - don't make that face, it wasn't like that - and I beat him in a duel, so I'm owed a pair of swords. He's a jerk, but he does really excellent weapons and as much fun as Echani hand-to-hand is, I figured you could use an extra blade. Then perhaps we can go for a test round at a dojo? I want today to be perfect."

[member="Celiana"]

I smiled as Aria said. "Likewise." The idea of putting on actual clothes was a tad distasteful but I wasn't totally opposed to the idea either. When Aria spoke of today being her day to woo me into submission I swooned a bit after flushing a furious shade of pink. Her saying that we'd go wherever I wanted all morning very much appealed to me though I couldn't help but feel as though she had some kind of endgame.

Finishing off the grapefruit I kissed her again before saying, "alright then I'm going to go grab a shower. Feel free to join me Angel..." I let the sentence hang there rather seductively before emerging naked from the blanket I'd wrapped around myself. Grabbing my jeans, boots, and shirt from the night before I pulled a pair of light purple panties from my dresser as well as some socks and sashayed nude into my bathroom slinging my hips just for Aria.

Putting the clothes on a table in the bathroom I turned on the hot water and grabbed a large white fluffy body towel and tossed it so half hung over the edge of the shower stall and let the water and the way I'd left Aria hopefully bring her in with me...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7f/7d/2a/7f7d2a693eec2e01d7f9041ba44b9196.jpg

[member="Aria Vale"]

Deciding to forgo the shower, Aria took the time to pamper herself, curling her hair into tousled waves and adding a bold red layer of lipstick to go with her look. Dressing one's self up was something that the typical Jedi lifestyle didn't seem to accommodate and it was a strangely enjoyable process which Aria fully relished. By the time Celiana got out of the shower Aria would have made herself up to full standards and would be ready to take the two of them out.

http://i.imgur.com/qow7iF1.png

"You look gorgeous," she said the moment Celiana came out. "I know this will distress you, but I'm driving today. Come on!"

As Celiana followed to her speeder-bike, Aria pulled her helmet on and with a grin, she took the front seat. The handles felt good under her fingers; she liked the feeling that at the push of a button she could control the vehicle. Revving up the engine, Aria took off and started driving for the nearest big city. Within about fifteen minutes, they had parked beside a shopping center and Aria was looking at Celiana expectantly.
"Where to first, m'lady?"

[member="Celiana"]

I'd showered slightly disappointed that Aria hadn't joined me, but I figured she was spoiling me today for a reason. Which I was absolutely fine with, I knew I'd be sure to tease her with my seductive flirtatious side today. Drying off I quickly got dressed and when I walked through the door Aria said, "You look gorgeous. I know this will distress you but I'm driving today. Come on!"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/69/48/bc/6948bc96dd8494722cd30b4d09d99b0b.jpg (Outfit)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2a/dc/2c/2adc2c8422533e4353cb59ac3f555d5f.jpg(Jacket)

As we got to my bike I pulled on the Leather jacket I kept for riding. After leaving it was around 15 minutes before we entered the city and parked. I engaged the safety protocols by placing my thumb on the controls when Aria asked, "Where to first m'ady?" The tattoos I'd gotten with Aria were peeking out from the bare skin on my midriff area. I wasn't sure what it was but I wanted them on display. Glancing down and looking back at Aria I said, "Tattoos? I figure we could both get some more ink done. Or caf? I'm not sure honestly... I was thinking Caf, then shopping and if we've got time then lunch and tattoos."

[member="Aria Vale"]

"More tattoos?" Aria laughed; it was so like Celiana. "Okay, if you want. I think I'm inked enough, but I'll hold your hand. But caf first, I know this really excellent cafe that's all hidden so we'll have the place more or less to ourselves."

Chattering excitedly, she led Celiana through the streets until she reached a little corner where a small cafe hid. She entered cheerfully and sat Celiana down on a large sofa.
0a25c1ef17815020afd2895ec6024ce4.jpg

"I'll take a flat white and a biscotti," she said as a waitress appeared by the side.

[member="Celiana"]

Looking around in wonder I glanced back at Aria and said, "You know me too well, I love places like this. And I love you." Looking up from my place on the couch to the waitress I said, "I'll have a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a salted caramel cookie please." I wasn't sure why but I had the feeling that all of this was too good to be true.

The waitress came back with our coffee and food and as my hand closed around the cup of Pumpkin goodness The Force had other ideas. I was transported in time and thrown somewhere else. I saw that I was being accompanied by a hooded figure in a dark robe. There was a slight jump and I saw myself with a haunted look to me, surrounded by stacks of books that I somehow recognized as Sith tomes. Sinister red holocrons surrounded me and whispered their hissing promises of power in my ears. Another jump, now back to Naboo where I was cloaked in black with red sabers. I was dueling someone there...Another jump and I was in a foggy battlefield with blaster fire all around...

Then suddenly I was back in the coffee shop with Aria? What the hell had happened? This had to be what looking into the future was like but there was no clarity. It was jumbled together in pieces all of which seemed very dark. There was no way I'd ever choose to wield a red blade let alone both of my sabers red. I admitted I was curious about the Dark side and it's use of alchemy in that Jedi had the potential to use the same equipment for good. But that much Dark knowledge in front of me? The haunted look in my eyes with the bottle next to me?

Had I glimpsed the future? I wasn't sure but all of those things I'd seen were troubling...If Aria had been paying attention she'd have noticed something. My hand holding the coffee started shaking and I forced myself to take a sip of the coffee and a bite of my cookie.

[member="Aria Vale"]

As their food arrived Aria could feel a slight shift in Celiana's mood. Unsure what was going on, she thanked and tipped the waitress while laying a comforting hand over Celiana's shaking one. She wasn't sure whether there was anything she could do but she hated seeing Celiana all tensed up and so sent a calming wave through their bond to her, hoping that it might reassure her at least a little.

Perhaps distracting her from...whatever...could take her mind off it. "You know," Aria said in her most warm and comforting tone, "I was thinking that when you went to get a tattoo I might get a piercing. Nothing big, maybe like a nose stud or a belly button ring. What do you think?"

[member="Celiana"]

As I sipped my coffee I saw Aria pay for our food and coffee. Then I felt her hand on mine and I jerked slightly then I felt soothing currents funneled into me through Aria and The Force. Glancing at her I mouthed the words thank you. She proceeded to talk about getting a nose stud or a belly-button ring. Then she asked me what I thought.

Before answering I took another sip of my Pumpkin Spice Latte. Then I said softly to where only she'd hear, "I think that you'd look very sexy with either. Though I vote that we both get both options done. What do you think?" Taking a bite of my salted caramel cookie I offered a piece to Aria and tried to gauge her reaction.

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Both?" Aria chuckled and took a sip of her drink. "Let's see how much it costs and how much of a jerk the guy doing it is and then maybe I'll think about it. So, you really want another tattoo? Any thoughts as to what?"

She was still regarding Celiana with a faintly concerned expression, but let her body language make it clear that if she was happiest leaving it alone then she wouldn't ask about it. Aria didn't want anything to ruin their perfect weekend if she could help it.

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom