Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Evening At The Voss Temple Part 2 (PM unless otherwise tagged)

As the morning sunlight streamed through my window I jerked awake and turned on my side for a heart-wrenching moment. And I saw her, Aria was still here. Still in my bed, sighing wistfully I moved over snuggling closer to her until we were pressed flush against each other our faces inches apart from each other. At this moment I couldn't have cared if a master burst in my room and caught us. This was perfect and I didn't want Aria to wake up, I wanted to just watch her sleep.

Until she did I'd simply lie here against her, heartbeat thumping loud and strong against my chest. Seeing her breathing, her chest rhythmically rising and falling was perfection. So pressed against her, my left arm behind her neck and my right draped over her toned stomach my right hand dangling by her rear end I simply treasured this moment. When she woke it'd still be a treasured moment, but for now I simply enjoyed it.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c9/c8/31/c9c831d5bf0a36eed2878b81c7e33fe0.jpg

[member="Aria Vale"]

After an exciting evening had faded into a beautiful, peaceful night, Aria had ended up falling asleep next to Celiana for a dreamless sleep. As she woke up she almost forgot where she was before the comforting weight of Celiana pressed against her reminded her of everything that had happened... and everything that, to Aria's hastily suppressed disappointment, hadn't happened.

She realised that Celiana was also awake after a moment, facing her with half-closed eyes. With a sleepy smile Aria began to sit up. Judging by the little bit of light streaming through the cracks in the windows, it was perhaps an hour before they had to wake up and the sun had not even finished rising. Hopefully that left enough time for everything that had been neglected the night before.

"Morning," Aria said lazily. "We don't have to be up for another hour or so, so this might be a good tiime to kick me out."

[member="Celiana"]

"You need to work on disciplining your mind a bit more love, maybe soon you'll be able to keep your thoughts at least somewhat concealed." As Aria laid there next to me like a lazy cat I snuggled in closer against her. Then she said "Morning, we don't have to be up for another hour or so, so this might be a good time to kick me out." Letting my eyes show a bit of disappointment at her words they brightened up quickly as I said, "or we could say no to that and instead watch the sunrise together from my bed and stay here a bit longer. All work and no play makes Aria quite dull, even if you're anything but..."

My arm still draped over her waist and my hand hanging by her rear end I decided to be forward and cupping her rear pulled her closer against me. I wanted her to make the next move....Besides most of our training was self-directed anyways. We could always catch breakfast together.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria had been about to suggest watching the sunrise from the rooftop, having been shown the scenic view just the night before by Celiana, but the sudden and secretly thrilling intimacy of their closeness took all words from her mouth. It was all Aria could do to keep her expression neutral, although she was certain that Celiana would be able to hear or even feel the rapid thumping of her heart. With any luck, her friend would be feeling the same excitement and it would mask her own.

They remained snuggled together as the sun rose, but Aria never once glanced towards the colourful beams of sunlight streaming through the cracks in the blinds. Being seen together would be humiliating at best and dangerous at worst, besides which Aria's stomach was growling and likely ruining the atmosphere. Playing hard to get couldn't hurt either, although it seemed a cruel game to play.

And so Aria reluctantly pulled away and sat up, gesturing for Celiana to follow her as she strode to the exit. She could have something to eat, put on something more practical and perhaps more flattering, and then...then the rest could figure itself out.

[member="Celiana"]

OOC: Sorry I've been AWOL for a while. It's mostly just laziness.

Aria snuggled in to me and I could feel her heartbeat against her chest as we lay there intertwined I could feel my heartbeat syncing up to be in time with hers. It was a beautifully intimate thing. Then her stomach started growling, I let out an amused laugh as Aria pulled away albeit reluctantly and gestured for me to follow her as she walked towards my door. I supposed she was right...

Walking with her down to the cafeteria I grabbed some oatmeal with peaches and cream, fruit, and a plate of sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns. Then I tapped Aria on the shoulder and spoke conspiratorially so only she could hear, "What are your plans for tonight?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

OOC: It's all good love. Glad you're back though ^_^

The large cafeteria was less full than usual, if still crowded enough to completely kill what was left of the intense atmosphere that had been enveloping them just minutes ago. Aria filled her tray with hot food and a steaming mug of caf before sitting down beside Celiana and digging into her breakfast.
Just then Celiana asked about her plans in a suspiciously quiet voice that made Aria grin.
"Well, you see, that all depends."

[member="Celiana"]

I took a bite of my sausage and downed it with a sip of Caf. I could see the grin on Aria's face then she said "well, you see, that all depends." Smiling back at her I ate several more mouthfuls of my breakfast and another sip of Caf before asking her in a lowered and rather suggestive voice, "what exactly does that depend on Aria?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

As Celiana replied to her forward implications with an even more suggestive tone, Aria was suddenly filled with doubt. Clearly Celiana had experience romantically, whereas she had none - was she doing it wrong? Was she enough? Was somebody so beautiful and so naturally gifted in flirtation going to remain with she who had so little to offer when she could have gods and goddesses falling at her feet?

But she was too far in to turn back, and Aria was ever the hopeful soul, and so she lowered her eyelashes replying quick as a beat, "on you."

[member="Celiana"]

The fact that I was tracking with her thoughts was intriguing. I could see possibilities of what she was thinking, about how I could have anyone I wanted, where I had experience with romance, thinking am I doing enough? Will she stay with me? It was a joy that I felt to watch her. To see her facial expressions then in answer to my question about what that would depend on she surprised me by saying "On you."

Thinking momentarily I decided that I'd take her to dinner tonight. We could chat, have a nice romantic atmosphere. The idea held immense appeal and I said, "Well I was planning on later this evening taking you to a nice dinner. Dress is a mandatory thing as are heels. I'm going to spoil you my dear. How does that sound to you?'

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria's pulse quickened as she realised that whatever she was doing was somehow, unbelievably, incredibly, working and that the fierce warrior she had been admiring from afar had just asked her to dinner. A formal dinner no less.

Before Celiana could read it on her face, Aria twitched her fingers beneath the table to send a calming wave of Force power to slow her heartrate enough that no change would be detected. "Well," she said with a coy smile that was worlds away from the excited girl she had been a moment ago, "An excuse to wear my new dress and spend time with my favourite Jedi? I don't think there's any way I could say no."

[member="Celiana"]

I saw Aria's hand go under the table and my pulse quickened a bit. Then as I took another sip of my Caf I slid my hand under the table and as Aria spoke a coy smile on her face, "Well, an excuse to wear my new dress and spend time with my favourite Jedi? I don't think there's any way I could say no."

Smiling back at her I grabbed her hand under the table and ran a small circle on the soft skin of her wrist as I intertwined my fingers with hers and looked in her eyes saying, "Sounds perfect Aria, so tonight around 8:00 then? Swing by my room and go from there?" I could sense the tension in the air and I was honestly excited to get dressed up for her...

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Looking forward to it already." Aria leaned forward and kissed Celiana on the cheek before picking up her tray and walking to the other end of the cafeteria, letting her hips sway just a tiny bit in the hopes that Celiana would be looking. As she slid the tray into the rack, Aria turned and caught Celiana's eye for just a moment before quickly looking away with a small smile on her face. Well played.

By quarter to eight that night, Aria had gone through an intense round of physical training with her master, showered thoroughly, doused herself in a spicy oriental perfume that smelled of exotic faraway lands, styled her hair into soft loose waves, added several subtle touches of makeup and gone through every dress she owned until deciding on a particularly glamourous black number that offered a glimpse of her legs.

ff121a8ec5e47aca6ceda5928073a924.jpg

Before she could chicken out, Aria covered herself in a long beige trench coat before dashing over to Celiana's dormitory. Although Aria typically wasn't self-conscious, there were certainly Jedi on Voss who would look at her very differently having seen her in such a suggestive dress. Shoving all those thoughts to the back of her mind, Aria knocked on the door and held her breath.

[member="Celiana"]

Aria was becoming more....bold about her movements. She said, "Looking forward to it already." Then she'd sashayed away. My pulse had been speeding all day long while I'd been spending my time working on moving the vast array of my belongings down to my ship. I'd been thinking about her all day long. After getting showered and putting on perfume that smelled of Eshan's cherry blossoms and peaches I'd pulled on a green dress I'd picked up on Coruscant with a slit going all the way to upper calf on either side as well as a pair of green heels. I'd even done my hair, I wanted Aria to have a wonderful night and I was glad that I'd be able to surprise her with the jewelry I'd had made for her on Coruscant.

I'd finished clasping the Emerald and Diamond bracelet around my left wrist and putting the matching earrings on when I heard a knock on my door. It was Aria and I let her in before saying, "By The Force, you look gorgeous! Hopefully you'll like what I got you..."
Reaching into my nightstand I pulled out a small simple black box and opened it revealing the Sapphire and Diamond bracelet and earring set. Putting it in her hands I waited for her response while I grabbed my ink black riding cloak and pulled it on...

Aria's Presents
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6f/e8/05/6fe805c78844e94b0e2a444fe3b90ae4.jpg(Bracelet)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ac/a6/43/aca643be260646f527b493a1ab86771b.jpg(Earrings)

Celiana's Dressiness

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4f/2f/a9/4f2fa9e93b76cbca80a0e8966cf3412c.jpg(Dress)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/19/f3/74/19f374c56dffedbe22b95d63773391c2.jpg(Heels)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a0/64/3e/a0643e3d2ef66c6f03efac53bf32e2c0.jpg(Hair)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7d/2e/d0/7d2ed00517d6c47895b4fcd11bc6e254.jpg(Bracelet)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d2/d9/a6/d2d9a68f36029bba2f16b2be2d537295.jpg(Earrings)

Aria grinned as she admired Celiana, who looked like a goddess in her breathtaking green gown. She suddenly felt very inferior, but she hid it. "Ah, come on, you know I'm just playing for second here." Then she saw the glinting chain of sapphires and matching earrings and her mouth dropped open.
"Celiana - just - wow! They're stunning - but where - how did you get them? Thank you, really, they're beautiful - but I've got nothing for you!"

Taking the gift, she put on the earrings then tried to fasten the bracelet around her wrist. Knowing Celiana, she would jump at the chance to help her put it on. Once she was sporting both items, Aria held out her arm. "So, you lead the way."

[member="Celiana"]

"Well, love for your information they came from a stolen shipment of Arkanian diamonds. Which by the way had Sith research hidden inside the shipment. So I had a bit of what I recovered made into something special for you. Because you shine brighter in my eyes than the gems by far."

Blushing a furious shade of pink I knelt down and helped Aria fasten the bracelet around her wrist and getting back up I leaning in against her I whispered, "As to not getting me anything? Well, you're more than I could've ever asked for." Gesturing for Aria to exit my room I grabbed her hand and led her to the lift. Heading down to the hangar to where my ship sat I wanted to thrill her a bit more tonight with a ride to dinner on the bike I'd painted recently...

[member="Aria Vale"]

Cheeks flaming furiously red, Aria followed Celiana eagerly. "Look at you, stealing diamond shipments and SIth reasearch every time the Masters have their backs turned." Grinning, she leaned closer in. "I couldn't be proud."

As Celiana assured her that there was no need to buy her anything, Aria tried to look playfully disappointed. "It's not like I have much else to spend money on. Come on, what would you really like?"

[member="Celiana"]

Aria comlimenting my theft of Diamond shipments and Sith Research brought a smile to my face. She leaned in close to me and said, "I couldn't be prouder." Typing in the code as we reached my ship I unloaded the bike I'd painted the left had the words in an Echani style of Kanji lettering. They said Aria, you are my blossom. You give me my hope and bring light to my darkness.

I intentionally took awhile to grab her a helmet so she'd have a chance to look at the bike. The right side had the Cherry blossom tree and the whole bike was coated with a clear gloss. Pulling my helmet on I activated the helmet comms and handed Aria her helmet. As she pulled her helmet on I kicked the ignition in gear and triggered the hangar doors then said into the comms, "As to what you can do Aria? Or what I'd really like? I'll settle for a romantic dinner with my girlfriend and some wine and desert. After that? Well, I figure I'll improvise at that point."

[member="Aria Vale"]

With a huge smile on her face, Aria eyed the bike appreciatively. She saw the cherry blossom tree, instantly remembering the moment that had inspired the design and then read the poetic line of praise about her painted on the side of the bike in an Echani script, her smile widening even more as she did. Putting the helmet on, as Celiana started the engine she wrapped her arms around her waist. Then Celiana called Aria her girlfriend - the first time the word had been used aloud - and her cheeks flamed scarlet.

"Well, you didn't have to get me the bracelet and earrings, so I don't have to take you to get a custom weapon made tomorrow, but you did and so I will." If there was one thing Aria knew about Celiana, it was that she loved to fight just like any Echani. During her travels, Aria had met a man who designed exquisite and deadly weapons of all sorts, and after she had won a bet by defeating him in a friendly duel, she was now owed two free weapons. She'd been meaning to cash it in for some time now and this was the perfect opportunity.

As Aria had been eyeing the bike and finally climbed on she said, "You didn't have to get me the bracelet and earrings, so I don't have to take you to get a custom weapon made tomorrow. But you did and I will." I sensed a flicker of surprise from her though upon calling her my girlfriend. Which to me was what she was and I was very ok with her or anyone else knowing that. She was mine and I cherished that fact.

As we exited the hangar on my bike I flicked on the radio and the varied neons on my bike. Pink and purple glowing lights lit the bike and while I drove I looked over my shoulder to see them lighting Aria's face. By the Gods and Goddesses! She looked beautiful. The song on the radio was perfect for the risque nature of this outing. I was taking Aria to a place I'd only been once before on a different date.

"How do you like Mongolian Barbecue Aria?" I let the question sit there for a minute as I felt her wrap her arms around my waist and nuzzle up against me. If I had to guess she'd be able to feel my heart thudding against my chest. The physical closeness was hard to ignore and I just settled in with Aria nuzzled against me as I drove. Another song came on the radio and I just felt Aria's arms around my waist and the intoxicating closeness of her as I drove to dinner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh63nfmb3p0 1st Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLXdB7okurE 2nd Song

[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria grinned at Celiana's words. "One of my many guilty pleasures. Make sure you order large portions or you'll be fighting to keep ahold of your share," she said jokingly. Everything felt blurry; she was excited and the lights with the loud music were making her senses merge together in a bright and entrancing mess of sensations that was only heightened by the buzzing feeling it gave her to be this close to Celiana.

When they came to a halt, Aria disentangled herself from Celiana and swung one leg over the seat in the smoothest manoeuvre she could manage in a long dress, thankful for the amount of flexibility her fighting physique gave her. Stepping onto the concrete in one fluid move, Aria discreetly straightened out her skirt and waited for Celiana to follow.

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom