Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Empty Bar...

Coruscant, a planet of which neon lights and bars are everywhere. Koa smiled as he stiffed his hand into his pocket fishing for one of his lollipops. Pulling one out he peeled off the wrapper and threw it to the ground, he then put the lollipop into his mouth. He came across a bar that did not have anyone in it, only the bartender. Smiling he walked in. The bartender eyed the seventeen year. "How old are you kid?" The man asked.

"Old enough..." he said as he sat on the bar stool.

Koa threw some credits on the counter, the batbartender smiled.

"Coreillian whiskey." He said as he continued to suck on the lollipop. The bartender brought a bottle and filled up a glass.

Koa smiled as he watched.

[member="Gaila'Rae"]

(I'm not barging in, I asked to join through PM)

Eziekel looked around the street, there was hardly anyone outside besides a few homeless Twi'leks crowded around a fire they had managed to make, he had seen these types of people before. The desperate ones who were on the brink of death, barely surviving. Eziekel walked over to them and tossed them five credits, "Go buy yourselves some blankets or something" he said, Eziekel may distrust most other sentient beings, but he wasn't a complete monster. He looked around once more and saw the Cantina on the other side of the street, the open sign was up but it looked desolate and abandoned. Cautiously he approached the bar and entered it.

Eziekel's guess had been right, the Cantina was barren, with the exception of the Bartender and another male, who looked barely old enough to be drinking, but he was, Corellian Whiskey to be exact. Eziekel walked over to the Bartender and ordered a drink as he put some credits down on the bar. When the Bartender was just about to pour the drink into the glass Eziekel said stop, putting some extra credits on the bar he poured it himself and took the glass and the bottle to a empty seat in the middle of the Cantina, were he could enjoy his drink in peace.

[member="Koa Para"]

Gaila'Rae had been standing still for the past few minutes, realizing that she was on her own now, away from the mandalorian's that had thankfully let her stay amongst them for the past six years, and all she had was some credits, a blaster, some armor plates and a lightsaber crystal, along with a bit of training with her blaster, not much to go on at all. Looking at the sky for a moment Gaila'Rae sighed, bringing a hand up to her face to ajust the glasses she wore, looking back to the ground the woman started walking away from the landing pad, looking for a place to get a drink, since she didn't want to sleep at the moment.

As Gaila'Rae walked through the streets she scanned for a cantina of any kind, hoping to find a empty one, as the night was probably not the best time for her to be outside or in a cantina full of strangers, but she felt that she'd probably settle on any place right now, since she was starting to get impatient, and thankfully a cantina presented itself to the woman, and it seemed empty. Walking up to the entrance Gaila'Rae felt her hip for the IR-5 Blaster Pistol she had been given, to make sure it was still firmly attached to her hip, as the woman walked into the cantina she quickly looked around for any bystanders, only finding two men, and the both of them were sitting down at the bar, and upon realization that only the bartender resided inside the cantina the woman frowned, quietly making her way to the far side of the bar before sitting down and ordering a drink.

[member="Koa Para"]
[member="Eziekel"]

Eziekel was sitting silently when suddenly a woman walked in, she to looked young and she wore glasses. Eziekel quickly scanned her and spotted the blaster on her hip, he felt inside his jacket to make sure that his blaster, and the small knife he had found earlier were still inside of his jacket. He highly doubted that a fight would happen between them, but if it did he wanted to be prepared. He always carried around a blaster, just to be safe. None of them had spoken yet, they had just sat in awkward silence. He hesitated for a moment, then opened his mouth and said "Hello everyone, my name is Eziekel" the Bartender eyed him weirdly, and suddenly Eziekel had doubt in his mind once more, perhaps he shouldn't of said anything.

[member="Gaila'Rae"]
[member="Koa Para"]

((Try your best toMind the posting order please))

Koa Ara watched as a man walked in and sat near him. He then ordered a drink and kept the bottle. Koa still sucking on the lollipop smiled. "Don't drink to much bud." He said as he watched the woman slowy walk to the far side of the bar. Koa looked at the guy next to him and then the woman, she wore armour and had a blaster attached to her. He smiled before pulling the lollipop out of his mouth, the red ball on a stick flashed in the bar's light. "Hey why are you sitting so far away? There's alot of room in the bar." Koa said loudly .

Koa then drake some of his whiskey. Putting the glass back down he put the lollipop back into his mouth. He smiled as he tasted the flavours.

"Im Koa" he announced

[member="Eziekel"]
[member="Gaila'Rae"]

The man sitting beside Eziekel began talking to the woman then announced "I'm Koa", Eziekel smiled "Hello Koa, what does that whiskey taste like? My drink is a little bit weak, but then again I don't want to become drunk. I don't think I'll have enough credits to rent a room anywhere, I haven't had any good work offers in a while only petty jobs." Eziekel then looked at the woman, sitting all alone the said loud enough for her to hear "Hey you, why don't you come over here and introduce yourself to us? I'm pretty sure none of us bute" He smiled at her then took another sip of his drink.

[member="Koa Para"]
[member="Gaila'Rae"]

[member="Eziekel"] [member="Koa Para"] [member="Gaila'Rae"]

Jaster enjoyed Corascant, a place where everyone with money got drunk to escape there worries. With that, Corascant was known for its worries. Jaster came to this planet to negotiate terms to the Sith Goverment, didn't go well, and now he was searching for a place that had good alcohol and no people. Nearly impossible where every bar was full of people. Yet he found one, the cornor chite hole on every planet. Empty, secluded, and only filled with people who wanted to be alone, his kind of place.

The large mandalorian had money, lots of it really, he needed it to secure the newly supplys for the space station. He was outbided and now he had none. Yet he pulled a miricle, smugglers always have a sorce, and he found there supplier.

Jaster walked into the bar and sat in the cornor booth. There he pulled out his blaster and set it on the table, then his secondary weapon and placed it next to it. Finally he took off his golden helmet, placing it next to him. There he called the bartender over, "Rylothian Rum sir," the alcohol was toxic to most cuz of how bad the rum tasted, Jaster quite enjoyed it, "bottle actually, Bantha steak with Madalorian fries on the side." Jaster pulled out a large pouch of credits, he layed 67 worth on the table, "That should do it."

As her drink was placed in front of her Gaila'Rae quickly grabbed it and took a sip from it, before placing it down gently as she quickly glanced around the cantina, checking for any changes of activity in the already present bystanders, as the woman had been taught to observe most situations, as you might see something before it happened and that could always help. As Gaila'Rae sat quietly she heard one of the men speak out loud, making the woman turn to him slightly, as she though for a moment that his sentence was directed at her, until she pulled out the word 'everyone' from it, upon that realization Gaila'Rae quickly turned back to her drink, hoping to keep any attention away from herself.

A light sigh escaped the woman's lips again as she grabber her drink, quietly taking another sip before [member="Koa Para"] addressed her, asking why she was sitting as far away as she could, Gaila'Rae knew the answer to the question, but she did not want to respond to it, but as [member="Eziekel"] asked if she could come over to speak with them was when the woman grew slightly more pale than her natural skin tone, since what they were asking was practically impossible for the shy woman to do, so she responded quietly, hoping to get the two to leave her alone "I-I'm sorry, but I really don't want to speak to anyone right now..." Quickly the woman turned away from the two, hoping they'd let her be as just that sentence had really pushed the limits of what she said around most people.

[member="Koa Para"]
[member="Eziekel"]
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

Koa looked at thhe man next to him. "Low on credits....aren't we all?" He said as he took a sip of his whiskey. The then motioned for the bartender to come back over. "Grab me a glass..." Koa said, the bartender brought a glass. "fill it up." Koa continued. The bartender did so with Corellian whisky. Koa smiled "Try for yourself." He said as he slid the glass over. Koa turned to the a man who had just walked in, he wore gold armour and a gold helmet. Koa smiled wondering how much it costed. He then heard the woman talk but it was very soft. She said she really didn't want to talk, to Koa this gave him more a reason to press on. As she turned away he asked "Why?" A simple question that could have a long answer.

He continued to suck on his lollipop. Taking off his headband he shook his hair. "What brings you here Zeke?" He asked [member="Eziekel"]

[member="Gaila'Rae"]

[member="Koa Para"] [member="Gaila'Rae"] [member="Eziekel"]

Jaster was enjoying his food, he only ever ate fresh food once every month. His job required he needed to be out and about a majority of his time. This meant being on a ship day, weeks, even months at a time, so eating real food was a godsend to him. He still needed a way to get into a compund without other knowing he or his guild were affiliated. That's when he heard it, the two young gentlemen were speaking of needing credits, well Jaster was willing to pay the smugglers cut if they could steal it, but he couldn't chance rookies for this job. He need proof that they were willing to do any job that came their way.

He continued to eat his meal but slower then normal, he listened to the conversation closer. He hopes that one would speak of previous jobs to see if they had exsperiance in any infiltration job. This could be his ticket to the largest supply of Bota and Kolto coming through Corasant in his age.

Gaila'Rae felt as if she had just dug herself a nice deep hole, since her attempt at repelling [member="Koa Para"] had failed due to him being a little too curious in the mannerisms of strangers, something the woman saw as being a nuciance in most situations, but maybe it was how she had worded her sentence that made the man more curious. While attempting to come up with the courage to speak again Gaila'Rae also thought of what she would try to say, something that was very difficult due to the only people the woman had spoken to, and even then not much, were the Mandalorian's she had just left the company of, a decision that had taken some time of thinking over, due to it placing the woman out in the unknown and the possibility of anything like this happening.

Taking a gulp of her drink Gaila'Rae glanced at the two men again, hoping that they'd already forgotten her due to the silence but the woman knew it wouldn't be that easy to get out of this, so she quietly started quietly speaking again, but still hearable "I just... I just don't r-really like speaking..." as the woman finished her sentence she hoped it would clear things up for [member="Koa Para"], and quench his interest so she could be left alone for the time being.

[member="Koa Para"]
[member="Eziekel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom