Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Empire as large as infinity (Faction Idea)

Yu-Sien Karsa

Grandmaster of the Aa'Kua style
It is the question that has disturbed all space fairing species for thousands of years...what lies lurking in the darkness of the unknown regions? That answer has finally come, a species thought dead for so long has finally shown it's ugly head to the universe. I would like to create the most terrifying force in the universe, a faction dedicated to being the New Infinite Empire! The galaxy thought they were all extinct, but the empire ruled much of what is now unknown to all and colonies have survived for many years, planning to rebuild what was lost.

I ask you all now, who would be interested in creating a Rakata, or slave species (human, Rodian, etc) alt and fighting for the Infinite Empire?! :D

Yu-Sien Karsa

True, but they wouldn't come in as "super Invaders". Since the unknown region is so large it is entirely logical that somewhere out there is a decent sized portion of the Infinite Empire that survived. Almost like the Imperial remnant....Just older.

Yu-Sien Karsa

Dang it, lol. Well I could make it work, the Rakata are said to have lost the knowledge to work their tech so they could have created a whole new set that works off tech that is not banned. Still, I would need people who are interested if the Rakata aren't banned

While not banned outright you'd need a really, really good explanation as to why this super invasion force has avoided contact for all this time.

Generally, I dislike the concept of such things like the Vong, but if the idea is good enough that can change people's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom