Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Army of Light and a strange Senator.

Yusan strode past his window and looked down on the active and rundown area that his apartment was in. It was a quiet place, and the lower class lived in this district, those that work at the Temple and the Senate building. After the attack he had seen several families grieve and had seen the pain they experienced in that day. He had lost family like them and could relate but that did not matter now, right now he was waiting for two Jedi knights to arrive at his door and for a meeting that would possibly brand him a traitor by the more radical senators. He didnt mind though, everyone in the district trusted him and wouldnt question something he did unless it caused them harm. And if anything, all they would think about this meeting was that two Jedi had come to meet with the Senator if they were seen at all.

He paused and looked down from his meager apartment that rested on the thirteenth floor, his black robes flowing and resting as he stood there and watched the street. @Micheal Sardun @[member="Kei Amadis"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Michael fixed the hood of his robe to properly cover his face, this meeting would change everything. No longer would he have to stand-by and watch how thousands of innocents suffer and die. No longer would he feel useless because of the backstabbing politics of the Senate. No, as of today he was his own man. He would honor the memory of his Father and serve the People like he once did. And today was the first step into that direction.

He grew up with the stories of old, the ancient wars between the Armies of Light and the Brotherhood of Darkness. The Light too were not satisfied with the Jedi Order's laid back and spiritual mission. They had had the need to fight, to protect and serve the Galaxy. And now, he would follow in their footsteps. He would form an army and with that army he would wage war against the tyrants and monsters that called themselves Sith. But he would not stop there, he would protect the Galaxy from all Darkness. No matter the source.

He looked at his companion @[member="Kei Amadis"]. He was a stalwart and noble Jedi and he too believed in their mission. Together they would cleanse the Galaxy.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Kei was a practical man. You needed an army to fight an army. You needed men and women not afraid to do what needed to be done, before there was nothing left of the galaxy to save. Having the named saber Unity by his side was a reminder of the sacrifice, but this needed to be done. Stepping away from the military wasn't his choice, that was the council's wish not to have Jedi commanders, but he couldn't do anything from the sidelines. So here he was, going to take the fight right into the heart of the Sith if needs be.

Politics he didn't care about, he cared about stopping Sith killing innocents. The others could handle the politics, he was here to make sure everyone knew that, and what their intent was towards the republic or any group just trying to run their own worlds as best they could.

Jedi General's were not unknown in history, balancing a sense of peace and duty of a soldier was hard though, it took a vigilance. In his heart he'd assumed the role of protector of the republic when he walked through its doors, now it was to be the galaxy, along with anyone strong enough to come with them, to stand against the dark tide and push it back. Nodding to @[member="Michael Sardun"], one such man, Kei approached this meeting in light grey battle armor, suited up and ready for whatever came their way.

With one solid knock at the door, it began.
@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan glanced over his shoulder then pulled up a holoscreen next to the window, keying open the door from afar without having to go open it himself. It was a average looking home, but not one you would expect of a Senator. The place had only three rooms, one of which was a bed room, the other a study and the third, the main one, was a Kitchen and living room. The Furniture was cheap and there was barely anything that wasnt generally a necessity. Just a table, a stocked kitchen, chairs here and there and a holoscreen. It had a a few windows, and through them one would notice key features showed in the distance. And lastly the room had several obvious cameras and too a extremely sharp eye they would notice small cracks in the wall, man made ones. He turned though and rested his weight on the vibrosteel cane he held and he raised a brow to the Jedi as they stood there. "Welcome, either of you need something to drink?" His Dark robes, something that you would expect to see a sith in, came to a rest around him and his saber that he now carried nearly everywhere with him in plain sight was clipped at his hip as he watched them from the far side of the main room. @[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Michael Sardun"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
The moment Michael stepped into the house he realized Senator Fenn was a man of the people. He did not have the air of pretentiousness around him and his house did not look like the Castle out of fairy tales. He only met him once, during the Senate-fiasco. But he came to respect the man since that time, while other people were busy crying about the injustice of the Sith? This man took charge and organized a defense. The Warrior in him appreciated that.

He took a few more steps to ensure there were no traps laid down and then gave a light bow. Courtesy was always appreciated, even during this sort of meetings.

"No thank you, Senator. I have no need for refreshments, regardless the offer is appreciated."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Kei Amadis"]

Kei grinned, "Water if you have it." stroking a thin line of stubble on his cheek, before placing his hands behind his back. He checked the exits on entering, an old veteran's trait that was becoming part of him. The room looked secure enough, you couldn't be sure but he was here to speak plainly anyway, honest with his convictions.

"Thank you for your time." He also respected the Echani Senator. One of the few to take a stand against the Sith when they started destroying buildings and burning lives. To try and organise the republic, the other was the chancellor who was dismissed for doing so. Politics, no more of that from here on out, other than to make assurances of what the army's goal was in all of this.

"Senator you are a man I respect. A warrior and a hero in my eyes." He was honest, not trying to flatter him, stating as he saw it. "Things need to change, we are here to make that happen." A firm nod of the head given, the epicanthx was one hundred percent certain and sure in his convictions, and it showed in how he stood and what he said.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Michael Sardun"]

Yusan walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass before pouring some water in, resting the cane against the counter as he did. Once it was full he walked back over to Kei and reached out to him with the glass. "No need to be formal with me, i have to deal with that every day it is ok to just say what needs be said without restriction here. Insult me if it makes you feel better i wont mind." He walked back over and sat down once he had given Kei the drink. "Now, i do believe we have some business to attend to." @[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Michael Sardun"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Michael sat down in front of the Senator and thought about what they were going to do. Their actions would have far-reaching consequences, but he truly believed it had to be done. People could not suffer any longer, without someone actively doing something to protect them. They would need contacts, equipment, safe houses and most importantly money. He could get his hands on a fair amount of money, but not enough to actively fund a war that had no real ending.

But they would have to be careful with their dealings, Michael did not think the Jedi Order would look very kindly upon renegade Jedi exacting Justice upon the Sith. He regarded the Senator for a second and then decided he could trust him, at least up to a certain degree.

"Indeed so, Yusan. We need a change, we need an organization that is not bonded by the political system of the Republic. No offence, but I think we both can agree that at this point? They are only interested in playing their petty games, instead of acting decisively against our.. enemies."

Kei relaxed his hands, coming to ease, feeling the flow of the force more readily as he did so. The water was refreshing, he'd probably need it before the end of the talk. For Kei it was a matter of how it was all set up. He wanted it simple, and to keep the cause a selfless one, something anyone, anywhere could get behind. Taking a seat opposite them both, the big man rested an arm over the chair, his armor rubbing a friction against the seat as it dropped into place with him.

"I don't insult those who stand up and fight when they have to." Kei said firmly, placing the glass to his side. "I work with them." He looked to @[member="Michael Sardun"], then back to the senator. "The senate is what it is. They may consider us renegades after today, but I am here to make sure you know, that our intentions are to hit the Sith at every opportunity, not harm the republic."

There were a lot of ways to hit the Sith. When they came for their worlds, to harm those that needed protecting, they would be there. When the thought themselves invincible behind great walls of ships and fleets, they would be there. When terror, pain and suffering existed, they would be there to heal it. The Sith would know that people were willing to stand up to them, from all over the galaxy if Kei had his way.

@[member="Michael Sardun"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan smiled at the words and thought them over for a moment before speaking. An interesting word choice that the jedi had used, Renegades. What was it these two had planned and how would this deal with the Sith. "So, you plan to hit the Sith, that would very much so make you Renegades.. but why tell me this, after all, i am a Senator. Arent i suppose to be the one that reports you and turns you over to the authorities or military for even suggesting such a thing?" His mind remained open and there wasnt the slightest miniscle hint of hostility within him. After all these two were suggesting doing something that he would never be able to do at the time, and he was sure that they were plenty capable to get it done and show the Sith what it feels like to be hit and disgraced. @[member="Kei Amadis"] @[member="Michael Sardun"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Michael had to suppress a smile, because it was obvious that the Senator was not serious. As such he simply said the following.

"I saw you during the Senate crisis. You have no love for the Sith and want to make them pay as much as we do."

"Do so. When it starts, and we are somewhere deep in Sith space the fire's of hell coming down on us, tell them exactly what we are doing. At the moment it's just talk." Kei though was dead serious. "The more people that know the better." He started drinking the water again getting a long gulp, his throat was dry, he didn't speak this much usually. "One warrior to another, give us the chance to go get it started first." An Echani could probably appreciate that more than most. The Sith and the Senate would know about them sooner or later anyway, probably sooner when they started assembling forces from across half the galaxy borrowed or provided by people with common interests.

The Epicanthx breathed deep. "We don't want territory, we don't want power, we only the resources we need to fight them. If we liberate anyone, we'll protect them but as soon as they want to move on diplomatically, that's there choice."

That was the point and why anyone could lend them aid. There was a lot of dark in the universe, and a lot of people fearing it. Time to put a stop to it. He did look to @[member="Michael Sardun"] to make sure he agreed, or had anything to say. "Call it the liberated zone, or liberated space whatever you all like the sound of, I'm just there to stop them. You can handle the senate and the politics, that much I know."

@[member="Michael Sardun"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"So you want me to help keep the Republic from acting against you as you cause terror for the Sith. I see no reason why the republic cant look the other way during your attacks on the Sith, as im sure the Sith did so when their renegades attacked us." He drank from his glass and waited for a response, he was already behind these two and now they only needed to finish up this meeting, in fact there might even be something he could offer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom