Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An antique droid.

"How many of them are there? And how much will it cost in credits" Hasjo asked, mouth slightly agape. He began to tread forward and into the warehouse, looking around. This is exactly what he needed for his fleet. Recruitment was difficult with organics. Unable to hire from the pool of clones from Kamino, of which currently belonged to the Confederacy, all the more made it more difficult. If he was able to organise a train of supply of these droids, he could produce an effective defence for the Jalor Sector.

@[member="B1-883331"]

B1-883331

B
''500 credits for each B1, 1000 for each B2 and 10000 for each droideka. A fair price for their combat capabilities! I should know! I fought alongside these models in the Clone War!'', he'd say, the shopkeeper waddling over. ''And I have a few more varieties of droid on the way you might be interested in! Though they might be more pricey, they'd certainly make your army in the making even more effective!'', the shopkeeper said, obvious money signs in his eyes as he smiled widely. ''And what about tanks and transport? My supplier can get you those too! His foundries are more than willing to sell to just about anyone who can pay the fair price for his products.''
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Hasjo rubbed his chin. He personally wasn't rich, he lived modestly from the wealth he gained as a Captain in the Navy. It was a good thing the Republic had a Navy budget, one that could just squeeze in a few of these as replacements. It'd avoid the problem of pay checks with organics, having to pay them regularly. "I'll have to confirm with the Navy, but I'll be back for these droids" Hasjo commented at last. Though he waved away the prospect of tanks and transport, something he had a large quantity of. "Tell me about these other droids?"

@[member="B1-883331"]

B1-883331

B
''Oh! More replica Clone Wars-era stuff! Magnaguards, T-series Command Droids, you name it! The foundry on Hypori specializes in revitalizing old designs. They've all been upped to modern standards, armor and programming wise! They copied a lot of the schematics from my own hard-drive, infact.....Could call me a walking schematic archive!''
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

@[member="B1-883331"]

"Magnaguards? Now that will be useful. I'll leave my details for the magnaguards, and the other droids. I'll contact you via the Holonet when I've spoken about the Naval budget. I'll then message you a shipping address to send them too." Hasjo turned around, offering his hand to the man. After they shook, Hasjo reached into his tunic, handing over five credit chips, worth 1,000 credits each. He returned his hands to the sleeves of his cloak, turning to his new droid "Come on, Threes. We have work to do"

B1-883331

B
''Roger roger!'' the droid said joyfully, following his new owner out of the store with a stride in his step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom