Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An After Class in Friendship

Outfit: Casual
Tags: Talon Barova Talon Barova

The day had been busy with Kat attempting to offer classes in healing, beginning lessons, some that were more advanced and offering to find employment at medical facilities to provide more practical training for some students. Kat was determined to make the most of her time in the Jedi Temple and it was only fair to demonstrate that she could work her connections and skills in providing the best trained future healers. Leaning against a hall, Kat sighed out loud since it had come to the end of another week and she was wiped from spending her working days pushing her own skills as well as doing lessons. Deciding to teach had brought out a desire to practice her fighting practices and training alone in the very early hours of the morning. She trained alone because it felt too personal to seek out a sparring partner, she wasn't ready to put that offer out there again, especially since last time hadn't gone to plan in her mind.

Finishing her bottle of water, Kat dumped the bottle in her backpack and carried it over one shoulder. She needed to drop her stuff at her apartment and probably head out to some cantina or club on Coruscant to celebrate the successful end of another week. It was probably not the healthiest mindset to drink the issues of the week away, but she did it and since she would not find herself exhausted by the time she headed bed, Kat was preparing herself for the fact there was high chances of sleepless nights. Something she had been working hard on avoiding and if she couldn't teach or work those days then she was going to drink them best she could.

Focusing on the vision she had for the evening now, Kat wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings as she move forward.

For Talon it was, what would be better described as a normal day for the Jedi. After his recent enrollment into the New Jedi Order, Talon had focused on missions and other diplomatic affairs. However, his most recent endeavor of such diplomacy proved that he lacked certain information regarding certain natives' culture and their unique process of negotiating. Talon had always thought of himself as an excellent diplomat, but perhaps his absence had taken a toll on more than just his mental state.

Nevertheless, Talon decided a stroll would give him some form of clarity as his eyes poured over the datapad in his left hand. The data card in the data pad were notes that he had taken of the nomadic people of Tusken Raiders. Many people viewed them as hostile and savage. Hard to blame the locals for thinking otherwise when the Raiders had attacked their livelihood seemingly unprovoked. In truth the nomads tend to keep to themselves, but they're known for their territorial aggression and they hold on grudges longer than a single generation. He didn't understand their language, but he picked up their hand signs as a form of communication.

However, he was fixated on the information he was reading that he didn't even hear the light steps that weren't his own. As he was stepping past a corner where the corridor branched off towards the training grounds. There was movement within the corner of his eyes and it was only by instinct that he stopped his movement short. Yet it was almost too close for comfort as he pulled the pad closer to himself as Talon nearly bumped into a white haired figure. There was a moment of held breath as Talon's mind processed what had happened, and he visibly relaxed with a smile once he realized that nothing happened.

"Excuse me, I wasn't expecting anyone to still be in this area at this hour," he said apologetically. His hazel eyes noted her attire and subtle signs of exertion.

"Getting some extra practice in are we?" Talon asked with a chuckle as he attempted to lighten the mood. He wasn't a spiteful guy, and he certainly wasn't going to lose his cool either. It was a simple mistake, but some people would say that there wasn't such a thing as coincidence. Just that the will of the Force churning its course for the path that remains opened to them. Respectively he put the hand that held onto his datapad behind his back so that his attention is focused in the conversation. However brief it might be, Talon figured to show respect in some regards to the people he meets for the first time. First impressions are important to some people.

Outfit: Casual
Tags: Talon Barova Talon Barova

She abruptly stopped in front of a man, he seemed lost in thoughts and took a short moment to realise what had happened. Kat studied him, curious since she never really saw him around the temple before today and was curious as to why that might be. From his look and stance, nothing seemingly felt like she should be shocked and it could be that in a sea of Jedi wandering around the temple, it was easy to not keep track of the faces and looks of people around them. "Well, there tend to be some who prefer the privacy that comes with night, I would be more surprised if there was no one around at this time."

"Extra practice? No, not practice, just ensuring my skills remain honed. I do not fight as often as I did when growing up so it is good to ensure I do not forget what my family taught me." Kat stated in a cool tone as she looked at the man, unsure what to make of him at the current moment of time. "What brings you this way and out this late?" Kat asked with a curious note to her tone, he did not appear dressed for practice and there were no Padawans around for him to be observing so it made it more curious as to why he was around this area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom