Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amour Rapide | CIS Dominion of Stobar

Destroyer 2873

D
Group: Tour du Bar​
Objective: Associate with the new bosses​
Attire: Standard Bronze Droideka, freshly polished to be shiny​
Tags: Anyone who wants to join in​
10ndj7q.jpg
"All right, when we get in there I will do the talking."
"Why? It is MY skills they are hiring for, not yours."
"We are in this together. Besides, this is our chance to make a formal first impression and your approach isn't adequate for these types of situations"
"We already decided to go to this event and then your requested bar first, it is my turn to pick."
"Negative. I allowed you to pick the previous three options before this, I get one more!"
"You are forgetting the time that I ... "

The Droideka known as Destroyer 2873 was sitting outside of the Kahoshi's Lament bar and restaurant talking to itself. To any bystander, the droid would appear malfunctioning, with the only way to realize that it was technically different people inside of the body being the tone changing from a neutral electronic voice to a deep gravelly one and back again with every line. Luckily for 2873, there were no bystanders present at this time. A recent mercenary hire, he had arrived late to this event, being invited on short notice by a leader of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Getting travel to Stobar was a tough but manageable task for the droideka, with one half of their personality, the Droideka brain, resisting the idea of attending a "pointless shindig". The competing personalities found in the droideka's multiple droid brains and the recurring arguments that occurred almost daily would drive most organics and even droids insane. However, Destroyer 2873 has always managed to facilitate cooperation and compromise for his many disputes and is not been slowed down in the slightest in combat functionality, with both minds working together in perfect synchronicity when working on the only task they seemed to share in common.

" ... you can do the talking the next bar we go to."
"I have calculated a 2.47% chance that your approach will win us over with our employers. Especially in a place like this."
"Fine, I will concede to you, but only if I can interject when I feel it is necessary."
"Agreed. It is time now to enter. We have waited long enough."

With this argument settled, the droideka stood up to its impressive 6-foot stature and proceded into the bar, walking through the door and starting a look around for any important Confederate employers that he could rub elbows with, or possibly just a host to be given a seat.

Kelsie was sipping her Corellian Whiskey as she watched Alvida leave, her feet finding their way up onto the table again. Two weeks... that wasn't too long. She was mildly excited to see the blonde's home, and more importantly she was excited to drink her booze. But the thump of a metal mass setting down across from her. The young woman's eyes settled on... the massive, terrifying droid in a bow tie.

She almost spit her drink out -- looking at it earlier had given her the impression of just something weird, or perhaps a bodyguard. But a droid legitimately signing up for speed dating? Never heard that joke before. Kelsie took a few moments to regain her composure, but she just chuckled lightly every time she looked at the little bow tie. It was... silly, to say the least. "Sorry, sorry. I'm Kelsie..."

"Guess I gotta ask, what's a B3 doing at speed dating? That part of your programming?" She continued to balance on the back legs of her seat, her feet up on the table as her hazel eyes sparkled lightly, studying the machine across from her. What an interesting... thing. Droids weren't her favourite, but at least she could get a kick out of this one.

[member="UBD-028"]

TBar.png
Attire: XOXO
Tags: [member="Aya Clarke"]​
"Restraint? Never heard of it, could you use it in a sentence?" Lace laughed and smiled happily at Aya. "I could find no greater pleasure than making sure one of the Confederacy's kindest Viceroy's remains alive and well."

Lace enjoyed the drinks after drinks, and a slight blush colored her cheeks as the empty drinks accumulated. If the blush darkened as the kiss marks on her face accumulated, Lace would blame it on the liquor. As the Viceroy she guarded sat in her lap, Lace placed on hand on Aya's waist, and the other on her outside leg, to keep her stable.The sister to the Vicelord looked like she was having the time of her life, and hummed into the kiss Aya graced her with. She leaned into the kiss for a few moments, before pulling away, smiling at the black mixed with pink upon Aya's lips.

"With you, anything would be enjoyable."

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle

TBar.png
Attire: XOXO
Tags: [member="Lace Vi'dreya"]​

Aya laughed and laughed, as what would be her last drink was served. A large, large amount of... something. Something heavy with alcohol was all she knew honestly, as she picked it up and sat back, nearly falling onto the booth as she downed the entire thing in moments. Royalty she was now, nobility she'd always been, but as a soldier she knew how to drink and drink well. With that finished, she put the glass down and leaned heavily into her beloved bodyguard, whispering directly into her ear.

"Well I can think of a few better ways to spend a night like this. Why don't you take me baaack to your room on the shuttle and I can tell you all about them?" There was, suffice to say, no way to mistake the tone of her voice. The undercurrents and implications she meant for Lace to pick up, as she returned to giving Lace more lip marks on her cheeks, waiting for the response.

Destroyer 2873

D
Group: Tour du Bar​
O

utside​

Objective: Associate with the new bosses​
Attire: Standard Bronze Droideka, freshly polished to be shiny​
Tags: Anyone who wants to join in​
10ndj7q.jpg
The scene in the bar was fairly disappointing. There were not any Confederate members that appeared high up in any prestigious ranks, and the patrons that were there appeared highly inebriated already. Not seeing any real reason to stay, as they did not serve droids here, Destroyer 2873 left the restaurant where he began arguing again once outside.​

"I told you that this was a waste of time!" the gravelly voice said "We should be going into the war zones, not rubbing elbows with the high society"​
"It is still important to interact with the employers," responded the neutral voice, "Just because this locale was not up to my 78% estimate for hosting high ranking members of the Confederacy government or military does not mean that we will not interact with others in a different location."
"We came too late, everyone else was already set up with activities."
"It is not my fault that we received an invitation on such short notice!"
"If we wouldn't make it in time then we shouldn't have come!"
"It is polite to show an interest and respond to an invitation. Let's go this way!"
"I am still not done with my point! You see if we just ... "

Destroyer 2873, continued arguing as he proceeded to walk around the outside area, not really sure where he was going.

UBD-028

"I PERFORMED VIOLENCE."
Objective: Learn.
Tags: [member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

He stayed quiet for the first part of the conversation, seeming to have her reaction pour into him, scoffing almost at her reaction, remembering Adelle had little to no reaction to the massive droid sitting down. His fingers stopped drumming to show his own 'excitement' bringing himself to sit up straighter. Sure he might have been a droid, but would it be alright to laugh at her appearance?

Nonetheless he shrugged off the though, his photoceptor lens scanning over her as he began to respond to her. His fingers curled around the edge of the table, playing with the table cloth. Intertwining the cloth between his metallic fingers which he soon put down at the side of the table looking around at the others in the bar.

The droid's voice was low and of course was a cousin to the B2 Super Battle droids voice, but it just had a natural edge to it, it was deeper then a B2's and every time he spoke, it was direct and straight to the point, and worst of all, mechanical and calculated sounding.

"This unit is standing bodyguard for a confidential confederate officer, by going through this course of conversation, this unit is collecting how each participant in the bar thinks, by collecting responses from each and reading if such are aggressive and are a danger to the officer, while doing this covertly." He stopped before thinking, continuing on.

"-tactically it would be uncalculated for this unit to follow the officer around essentially giving her position away, though while participating gives this unit the option to stay covert whilst persevering the officers safety." He paused for a few seconds even hating to admit this.

"This un-Kaz wishes to converse amongst the populace and relax rather then fight, sometimes relaxation helps this unit think." He said with a nod, his active lens in the middle of his chest dimmed a bit. He watched her drink her whiskey, cocking his head a bit at her.

"Why do humans drink such potent drinks if they kill you, hurt you? To calm themselves of the oncoming epidemic that comes after the few first glasses?" He asked, tapping his 'index' finger against the table which rattled it lightly and left some light dents in the table, "Kaz-..also collected that maintaining a conversation is best for such social interactions, so this question is presented to you, what does-..Kelsie like?" He said as he stopped drumming against the table.

Sure the droid wasn't planning on getting along with most people here or even hooked up, but the most he could do was learn what types of people existed further out of the galaxy, it helped him now and later in life, he also needed to hone in on bettering his people skills.

MnmIDyA.jpg

As the festivities on Stobar resumed, the droids let another ding out to let the participants of the speed dating know that it was time to switch partners up. As promised, the droids dinged at regular intervals and at the same volume, despite the fact that every time, less and less daters seemed to be willing to stick around. Perhaps it was the charm of the Confederates, many of which were well known to be eternally single. Perhaps it was the fact that so many of them had been signed up into the whole speeding business against their will or consent. And perhaps, the speedsters realized that the fight, which was still going on, was simply more fun than ten minutes of trying to impress a perfect stranger.

Either way, it was a matter of time before the droids' dinging were echoed into an empty chamber, for all the participants of the Confederacy had all moved on to greater things – namely, the bar. As the thirst of hundreds of Confederate personnel were quenched at the Broken Wheel, the Hole in the Wall, and Kahoshi's Lament, it was [member="Darth Metus"] that had to step in to cover for the damages caused by the bar brawl – and add a hefty sum on top of that as a formal apology. Alongside the drinking, many of the Confederates had also made motions to put in large donations; mostly from the Viceroys who had the funds and the means to do so, while the more modest members covered their drinks and tips to the organic bartenders.

All in all, it was a great event. As Stobar completed another round on its axis and the sun rose above the capital city, the business owners and residents of the planet knew; there was life and profit after the First Order, and the commerce would resume anew once again.

lIhZpkf.png

Although the overall story of the Confederate's beginning involvement with Stobar is done, please feel free to resume your dates and personal stories! Happy RP'ing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom