Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Among other things

So, before December came along I decided I'd take the month off. Needed to relax, get off the Major train for a bit. But, as the month has gone on I've been struggling with whether or not I even want to get back on that horse. More so, not four days ago I was called out to a friends place at two in the morning - they'd hurt themselves. And now only four days later they killed themselves. Found by another friend and their roommate. So, Christmas is never easy for me. But, I'm not sure I have it in me to do much of anything even if we get into January. I'm not sure, this has all made me look inward or at least try to in some way.

Because of restrictions, I'm not even sure I'll get to go to the funeral.

Anyways, I don't really have anywhere to share this and apologise for venting my baggage publicly - but it was easier than telling people individually. I hope everyone else has a better Christmas than I am having!

Love y'all whipper snappers.

Oh man, I can't begin to express my sadness on your behalf, and I know it could never measure up to what you're experiencing now.

Be well, and take your time.

TheReal_McChicken

Occasional Roleplayer
No one should have to go through this, especially around Christmas time. I've been through the loss of someone close to suicide, and I can't put into words how sorry I am for your loss. But if there's one thing I know, it's that you don't have to apologize to us. Take it easy, I hope that things get better for you in the new year.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

I'm truly sorry to hear this Meta, as I also know the pain of losing someone close to such a thing. Do whatever you need to do to help yourself get through this time, and try not to stress the lesser things, Chaos will always be here but what's important is that you look after yourself and those who are also sharing this loss.

Should you need anything, feel free to flick me a message. Otherwise, look after yourself bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom