Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amnesia makes life interesting... [Read description]

"While I knew you? You macked a Sith schutta that cheated on you with everything that moves, which...."

He nudged him and whispered. "It's kind of a long shot... But that girl back there? Jentara? I think that might have been her"

"I could sense her in the Current" he explained. "I didn't notice before because Aleidis had just gotten finished with me shortly before she kicked the bucket. So I couldn't sense the Current in Jentara, but I can now" he said. "Which is weird all in itself, but now that I REALLY look at Jentara, there's a lot of similar movements, speech patterns, certain features of hers are being modified by the Current... Things you wouldn't notice if you weren't suspicious of her before, yknow? Again, don't take my word for it 100%, it's just a guess"

"Although the thing that REALLY set me off on it? The fact she knew who and what you were immediately. I mean, how would the Senator of Onderon just KNOW who some random stranger is, and knows he's a pilot?"

"Anyway" he said. "You mostly just got manipulated by the thing, ran away from Omega Pyre... Got into a zillion misadventures with me that includes running from rancors, dealing with angry pirates in a cantina, manning turrets and shooting pirate ships out of space, crash landing on unknown planets after a night of drinking... Etc. Lots of fun, ya know?" he said.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He nodded, still trying to take it all in. He had had a busy time of it, that was for sure. "I wonder why I felt aversion to her. You did say we were married..." He thought about it. "Then again, I guess I must have told myself to remember her as malignant. Hrn."

Jak looked at his newfound friend. "But did I do anything special? Anything at all? Surely I did something."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smirks a bit. "I remember you told me you gave her an ultimatum. Change, or divorce. She didn't comply with change, but you kind of... Uhh... Kicked the bucket or whatever the hell happened before you could actually do anything" he explained.

"As for anything special? I don't know. You never really told me about anything you might have done. Does killing a rancor count?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Hmm... Okay. You sure?" he said, sagging his shoulders slightly. "I feel this... strangeness... like I'm not really one of you. Not you as in Jedi, but you as in... I don't know. I just feel like I don't belong."

"Could just be I'm tired and drunk."

Jak Sandrow

"Maybe so... Still, it feels like... I really don't know how to describe it. Like I'm an alien, or something."

Jak honestly had no clue he had been and was a plant.

Jak Sandrow

Jak froze.

Now this bit of information was... interesting, to say the least.

"A... plant... no, you didn't mention that." He had an idea. "Hey, is it at all possible to get in my head, or something, and maybe trip a mental switch?"

He shrugs, and slaps Jak across the face.

Hard.

And did he mention he had superhuman strength? Yeah, he probably should have remembered that before slapping Jak. And moreso before slapping him as hard as he could.

The slap was so powerful and hard hitting, that Jak's feet actually left the ground. The force of the impact caused him to not only leave the ground, but corkscrew spin about 3 or 4 times before he fell flat on the ground on his side. The slap had near ripped some skin off his cheek, which was bleeding quite nicely and had the nicest little crimson handprint on it to match.

Josh winced as Jak hit the ground. He gritted his teeth and his eye twitched.

"Ohhhhh.... Yeah, did I mention I'm probably not the best person to ask to slap you?" he asked, his facial expressions and tone of voice telling he was in a "Oh god, time to diffuse the situation" mode, without losing any of his snarkiness.

"Yeah... Should I like, get a towel or something? That.... Looks pretty bad"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

Jak was completely unprepared. He went flying into a wall before he stopped. Slumping to the floor, but only for a second, he slowly got to his feet.

He had remembered something.

A somewhat feral grin stretched his cut and made it bleed faster. "Oh, yes. I remember this. Pain... hurt.... something new..." The cut began to ooze green sap. "Limited regenerative abilities..." Already his cheek looked much healthier - albeit green. Actually, most of his skin looked green.

Plant life all around them began to shiver, then start to visibly grow.

"It's all good. I remember now." Jak turned, and Josh would be able to see the difference. His eyes were bright green, his skin a darker shade. "I remember this, now."

He swung his fist.

As he was a good 10-15 meters away from Josh, the punch would do no good. However, the smack from the tree next to Josh did some good.

"Boop."

Josh instinctively raised a hand, and the tree that was about to hit him burst into flames.

"Wow, Jak.... You're looking kind of green" he snarked. "You might wanna go lay down or something, you might be sick" he joked.

"Seriously. Feel any better?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"So that's how it's gonna be..." He grinned. "Love a challenge..."

His arms began to sheathe themselves in a coating of thick resin. "I remember this, too. Bring it." He Force-leapt to Josh, swinging a right hammerfist to his face.

This time, Josh grabbed his fist.

"This isn't the time for a petty squabble" he commanded, in a firm voice. He'd become quite the natural leader in Jak's absence, and the tone of voice sold it well.

"Try and punch me again, and I'll rip your hands off" he said.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Petty squabble nothing. I need to get back in shape. C'mon, man, give me a fight. I need to get used to doing this, again. Just a coupla rounds, come on."

He pulled his fists out of Josh's - with some effort. "Just a couple of rounds. Please?"

"I'm not going to punch out a recruit in public" he said, shaking his head. "We can spar later"

He sighed and cracked his neck. "Besides, I need to save my energy. We're invading the Sith soon. Ossus"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Joykill." He reverted to his natural skin colour. "Ahh, heck. I need to head to... well, whatever faction I was in before I lost my memory. Josh, thanks for getting me away from Circe, but I can't take up your piloting offer just yet. I need to find... something..." He glanced into the distance as if all his answers lay there. "I need to remember."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom