Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amma Gwyn Dib

Amma Dib
Calm. Steady. Repeat.

NAME: Amma Gwyn Dib
ALIAS: Kill-Joy, Ugh that one.
FACTION: The Troublesomes
SPECIES: Kiffar & Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 140 Lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Chocolate
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

FAMILY:
  • Mother: [member="Ginnie Dib"]
  • Father: [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"]
  • Uncle: [member="Derek Dib"]
  • Uncle: [member="Muad Dib"]
  • Aunt: @Arabella Darkholm
  • Brother: [member="Rhaegar Dib II"]
  • Cousin: [member="Tobias Dib"]
  • Cousin: [member="Hannibal Dib"]
  • Protectors: Fireteam Echo
EDfUZH1.gif

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths:
  • Feisty: Wanna take her on? You'll notice it's not as easy as taking candy from those lame eight year olds.
  • Daughter of Mandalore: Much like her brother, Amma was taught a traditional Mandalorian upbringing and can be a deadly, if petulant weapon. Though young, she has enough knowledge to defend herself against the average joe. Of course, for the tougher, bigger foes, she'll shine the Dib Badge and call Uncle Derek.
  • Spirit Ichor: Trained in the Dathomiri way, Amma got good at many esotheric techniques, in the hopes her mother would spend more time with her.
  • Firestarter: Since the day she was born, Amma's Force Powers have manifested as a natural pyromancer.

Weaknesses:
  • Burn Scars: Due to the charring of her flesh as a baby, Amma has continuing skin grafts and healing which needs to be done as she grows. The hope is once she stops growing the pain will cease, but it can cloud her mind at times.
  • FIRE!? FIRE!!: Not the easiest phobia in a family of pyromaniacs, Amma is so terrified of fire she curls into a ball and hides.
  • Panic: Despite being exceedingly well trained, when Amma gets emotional (which is incredibly easy to do), she loses control. An uncontrolled Amma can be a huge danger to herself and others.
APPEARANCE:

A slender and tall teenager, Amma would be pretty if she learned how to smile more often. She favours Dathomiri clothing, having trained with Nightsisters, and usually has a backpack or bag with her full of emergency supplies.

BIOGRAPHY:

The only daughter of Ginnie and Rhaegar Dib, Amma has yet to discover which twin was born first. This has, since toddlerhood, made life needlessly difficult in the Dib Yaim, with many surging battles between Amma and Rhaegar Jr. to claim that they were not only the oldest, but wisest twin.

Course, Rhae-Rhae don't try claiming wisest anymore. Maybe I shouldn't make it sound like birth order matters, but like most things in the Dib Yaim, it feels like one more piece of a grand cosmic joke. Having a couple of babies, best day in a parent's life, right? Those little gifts they've been waiting so long for, to complete their little family.

Nope.

Daddy got dead the day I was born, 'cause he went to the Battle of Eshan. Killed by some dar'vod scum. So not only was he not there to hold my mother's hand (which, I don't blame him, my Buir bends beskar without gloves on), he missed my first cry.

And every single one after.

Bad luck, chuck, right? Yeah. When my mother found out her precious husband was dead, her pyromantic force powers triggered and she burned our house to cinders with me inside. We were saved by [member="Yasha Cadera"], and I was so badly burned, the only thing I remember from my first years of life is a host of doctors, nurses, the clanging of my Buir in her Forge, and the calm and steady hold of my Uncle Derek.

Couldn't say his name when I was little, but apparently my first word was 'Dede'. Uncle Derek.

So, fire sucks, my Ba'vodu Muad encased my dead dad's soul in obsidian and I got to grow up talking to him pretty much every day. When I wasn't helping with the house, wrangling my brother, or trying to impress Uncle Dede with how much I'd grown. Some'd say it was a pretty good life for a raucous, chaotic Aliit.
I say, here's my middle finger. Chaos sucks. Fire sucks. I wanna hug my Dad more than anything, and hope Uncle Dede never stops keeping me calm, and steady. 'Cause in secret I know the biggest part of this whole cosmic joke that is the life of Clan Dib.

I'm a firestarter, just like them.

Shhh, don't tell any of the Troublesomes, my teenaged friends who all ran away together me in tow. They don't need to know that when I get stressed, or lose my calm, I turn into a chaos monster (figurative, dude) and the world burns down.

I stay calm. I stay steady.

Like Uncle Dede.

Which now that I'm roaming around the Galaxy with my fellow teenaged Mandalorian friends, and my boyfriend Fred Gred Fred Gred is not the easiest thing to do. Rrrgh! Calm blue ocean! Calm! Blue! Ocean!

Don't set my date on fire.

SHIP:

KILLS:
  • Disorder in the Yaim
  • Any sense of frivolous teenaged shenanigans
  • Laundry
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
  • I got paid to babysit last week

ROLEPLAY THREADS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom