Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Am I really going to do this?

Am I going to try to merge the Enderman into this world?

• Total voters
Ah yes, I can clearly see that the character creation rules are quite lax...

Not really. It's more a case of being able to execute said idea in a way that makes people want to write with you. A bad idea well executed can be a lot more fun than the best idea in the hands of a numpty.

Not really. It's more a case of being able to execute said idea in a way that makes people want to write with you. A bad idea well executed can be a lot more fun than the best idea in the hands of a numpty.
Eh, sorry this might be one of those times where I twist words in my head to make sense only to me, I think I mean something along the lines of; comparably towards other roleplay sites, these rules are more lax. That probably still doesn't make much sense, but it's the story I'm goin' with.

The second one. This will be FuN heHehEhE...
Just a heads up, you will be required to significantly divurge from the source material in order to have it approved in the Codex. We are quite strict here when it comes to plagiarism, and cross overs are disallowed explicitly. Inspiration is fine, even very close ones, but they principly must conform to Stat Wars and the general site canon.

Best of luck with the project, I've done more than a handful of similar ventures.

Just a heads up, you will be required to significantly divurge from the source material in order to have it approved in the Codex. We are quite strict here when it comes to plagiarism, and cross overs are disallowed explicitly. Inspiration is fine, even very close ones, but they principly must conform to Stat Wars and the general site canon.

Best of luck with the project, I've done more than a handful of similar ventures.
Hmm, I have the support of a Hutt on my side... this is totally a leshite endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom