Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always There, Whenever You Need Me

[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"]

Romeo knew Feanor, knew her well. They were friends, peers, and at one point low-key enemies. When he had first met Sarah, it was in the darkest moments of his life. The Force was his tool, and not his guide. His destiny was set to end violently, and it had. If not for Solan, Romeo could not make this possible. He was here to atone for his wrong doings. Before him was the girl now all grown up. Before him was a young woman who either was about to embrace him, or kill him.

The Vahla simply stood there, starring into her eyes. He couldn't quite get a beat on her through the Force, and her face wasn't giving much hint on what was going on in her head. Romeo saw his old saber in her hand, the one he had placed to be hers. It was old, so old he could not remember the feel of it in his hands. On his own belt was the new one, much higher tech but not nearly worth the same. No, the memories from Shadow Luster were...priceless...no something more, but Romeo did not have the word.

"Sarah..."

While it always seemed Romeo had the right words, lately he did not, and especially not at this moment. How did one tell their own child 'Sorry, I left you to go do some stuff that I thought was more important than you, but turns out I was wrong.'?

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Yes, she stands there staring at him. It has been many, many years since she has seen this man. Was this man old, like Solan? She didn't know. Nor cared at this point. What she does know, is that the man who disappeared from her life has returned. Soo many questions filled her mind. Questions that needed answers. With his blade in her right hand, she grips it fightly. The last moments together weren't on a good notice. He left her with Solan, didn't say where he was going, or what he was doing. So, she did what she thought was right.

"Father..."

Remembering the first meeting, she turns on his old blade. Her other hand went into her pockets to take out a vial of blood. She holds it out in front of her for a moment, staring into it. Was this really the right way? Perhaps. Perhaps not. She out right drops the vial, letting it shatter on the floor.

He had half expected this reaction, granted, he didn't understand the dropping the vial of red liquid. The very first time Sarah, and he had met was a violent one turned into one of the best relationships he had the pleasure of forming. Romeo regretted it had started the way it had, and was certain at one point or another, Alex would make him pay. Sarah did not start out a terribly dark character, but Romeo had helped warp and shape this darkness. The black blade was reminiscent, nostalgic. It had clashed many more times than his new one, it bared memories of old. Sarah owned the blade, Erika the mask. The two things that had made Romeo who he was then. It was sorta a test to himself in a way.

"You sure you want take this path?" Not budging, he replied.

Drawing on the Force, it had been a very long time since Romeo needed to do so offensively. One could say the master of the Force had become passive...to an extent. There was no longer a need to kill, or provoke.

"Remember who you raise your hand to, my love. This will end in only one way."

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Perhaps in her mind, she already knows how this encounter will occur. Just why is she raising her hand against the man who she first called 'Father'? This action, these thoughts, those memories all coming back to her. Maybe he didn't lead her down this path, but he did give her some valuable lessons during his time with her.

And she just smiles at him. Once the blood splatters on the ground, Sarah moves her free hand ever so slightly. The blood moves upwards and forms small lines, flowing upwards towards her palm.

"What better way then to show you what I learned, read, and managed to teach myself in your absence." Once the blood is completely off the ground, those lines start to form small, sharp, needles. There is around 10 of them, floating at chest height now, all aimed at him.

"After all. I do have questions."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Maybe this was how it was always supposed to be, his father had always attacked his father, and Romeo had attacked his father, and now they were here. Family tradition, maybe? It didn't matter, there was this emotion he could feel, Sarah wanted to prove herself to him? Or maybe to herself. Maybe Sarah wondered if she was living up to his expectations, or whatever legacy he had left behind. That's when Romeo had noticed the liquid was moving, through the Force, blood? Vahla priestess used this abilities, but he had never experienced it before.

Interesting.

"I have answers...maybe." There was a slight hint of humor at the end of it.

"That's a little...different...kinda gross too. Who's blood even is that?"

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
"Well. You better start answering then." She spoke with a hint of anger in her voice. "Where have you been?!" And with a flick of her index finger, one of those needles fly towards him. "Why didn't you send me any letters, or contacted me." Another flick, another needle. "I thought you died." And another. Each one of her questions, a needle flies at him. She had no care if he took the hit or not.

Maybe this is family tradition. Maybe it isn't. Regardless, he is facing a rather angry adopted daughter. The sister of Alex. "Its not my blood. Don't worry about where I got it from."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

The questions were bombarded at him, two to be factually as the last was a statement more than a question. Each one sent a flying needle of blood his way. Romeo's body moved instinctively, dodging the first one, the second but misplacing himself with the third. A sharp pain rose in the side of his stomach as the needle penetrated flesh. At first one could not see his own blood mix with the needle, but eventually a small drip began to fall from the needle of his own life essence.

Grimacing in pain, Romeo looked back at Sarah.

"Fighting, learning. I didn't because I was...preoccupied with things I thought more important. I was wrong. And I did die. Solan brought me back..."

drip drip drip

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
She didn't expect to actually hit him with any of her needles, and she blinks once she does. After this silent realization, she smiles softly and sends in the remaining four needles at him. The one inside of him remains there. Once she fires off the rest of those needles, she remains where she is standing, blade in hand.

Those words he speaks. Yes. People are busy. She knows of this to be true. Her glare continues.

"Then fight me! Show me what you learned, as I am doing the same to you! Him bringing you back better have been worth the pain and suffering I have went through."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo sighed deeply, if it had went his way, there would have been no fighting. Still, if this was what the little one wanted, then a fight she would get. Romeo opened himself to the Force, let the darkness pool in his body, and overfill himself.

His hand reached out towards her but instead of flames, or a weapon, nothing shot out. Instead his attack was mental. Concepts and notions of the worst pains he'd ever experienced. The cutting off his legs was the first pain he mentally attacked her with. If it worked, Sarah would feel as though her own legs had been cut off, searing hot pain of a lightsaber wound.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Well, her grin continues for a few more moments. He wasn't going to charge at her... He wasn't going to fight her. She moves a hand over to take back those needles when suddenly. Pain. Pain. Pain... at her legs. All concentration ultimately fails, her needles turn into drops of liquid, and Nicole falls down onto her hands and knees, screaming out in pain. What did he do to her?! Why is her legs on fire when she knows for a fact he didn't pelt her with flames... Awh the agony, the pain. Soon enough she just grabs onto her knees, wanting to believe they were still there...

The hell did he do to her?!

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

His shoulder continued drop the red liquid that was blood, creating a crimson puddle underneath him. But he had lost more than this before, to far stronger opponents. This wasnt Romeo believing his daughter weak, no, there were just far superior beings out there compared to even himself.

Once more the darkside pooled out of him, and his mental attack continued a step further to his own experiences as Romeo watched her grab for her knees. An arm being removed by the same notion of a lightsaber was quick, and sudden. Had one not realized it had happen, they would attempt to move the missing limp only to realize it was gone. Romeo pushed this pain into her head. Not wanting to physically hurt this girl he truly loved as his own.

Neyana Neyana

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole is once more barraged with mental attacks. She cannot feel her legs, and now her left arm remains motionless. Just what... What is going on!? No one, no one told her about... these mental attacks! Her 'remaining' arm moves over to rest on the ground, trying to keep her own body afloat. She is tired of this pain, this agony, these feelings that are erupting from her body.

Gritting her teeth, the woman pushes herself up only to launch and throw a ball of fire from her finger tips at the man. Hopefully this would stop the burning, the pain... Everything. After throwing it though, she falls back down on the ground, face hitting the floor. Weither or not it actually struck Romeo... she doesn't know. Nor care. Just pain. Make it stop.

Regardless of the pain that was quite clear she was in, Sarah still managed to attack back. A ball of fire erupted from her hand, smashing into his gut, and catching his jacket on fire. Distracted, the mental attack stopped as Romeo removed his jacket to keep from becoming a fried Vahla. It was very impressive, but his arm was still burning, and there was slight burns on his arms, and chest now. The burning sensation was turning cold in his shoulder from her blood attack, and all the while, now he had to deal with his burns.

"Impressive, very impressive. We done here, or you want to keep on?" Romeo panted lightly. He was slightly slouched now in pain. While he had the energy to fight, it was clear he didn't want to fight. "I would really like to stop, and talk about this..." Romeo ended.

Neyana Neyana

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Success! Well, it would be a success if Nicole is conscious enough to comprehend it. She lays there on the ground, motionless. Her body is no longer in any severe pain, but it aches. She desires rest. She gives him no answer. None what to ever. The woman clearly is passed out, lost in her dreams.

Well. She got what she wanted and deserved right?

Romeo sighed, he hadn't meant to go that far with his attacks. Using an old power, his hands warmed up, crazy hot. He placed a hand on his wound to close burn it closed to stop the bleeding. Romeo limped slightly over to his daughter, placing a hand on her forehead, and with a final surge of power, gave her enough of his own to recover.

I'm sorry...

He thought to himself as he picked her up.

Neyana Neyana

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Well. Nicole didn't do much to stop him. Her body lays limp, and her chest is still moving up and down. Up and down. Oh. The woman's just unconscious, that's a relief. The small jolt of energy he gives him does indeed help her, but that does not wake her up. Nope. She is still rather asleep in his arms. At least she is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom