Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always fun to learn new things

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

On Tython Avano sat by the water quietly mediating, focusing on the calming sound of the waterfall nearby. Since he had been here his life had changed much with the help of his friends he had managed to regain much of his memory of the past, but there was still much clouding the rest. The headaches at at lest subsided, for the most part. Sitting there Avano waited patiently for his new teacher to arrive, while the wind blew his shaggy white hair into his scared face.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Tython was an ...interesting planet. It had deep connections to the history of the Jedi Order, and Flint sometimes found that the Jedi Temple on Tython was a nice change compared to the Jedi Temple in the crowded and air-polluted planet of Coruscant. The Jedi Knight moved towards whom he thought to be his new student. Flint had finally been assigned a padawan to teach, which was something that Flint would carry out dutifully.

"Hello there, Avano, I believe? I am Flint Dexen, your new mentor..." Flint said, walking up to the white-haired padawan.

Avano open his eyes and turn his blue gaze to Flint " Yes, my name is Avano " He said with a friendly smiled as he stood up " pleasure to meet you Flint" he said with a respectful bow of his head, brushing his hair out of his face. " Lovely day today, don't you think?" he asked.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Flint smiled at his new padawan. "Nice to meet you as well, Avano." The Jedi padawan definitely looked eager to learn. He nodded after hearing Avano's comment about the day. "Yes, a perfect day for some training. The question is, are you ready to learn? If so, what would you like to learn first?"

" Always eager to learn what I can when I can. I was working on moving things with the force. " He said folding his hands behind his back
" I would like to pick up there, I do have a bit a trouble at times. But I still do my hardest"
@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"I see.." Flint said with a nod. It was a good thing that the apprentice was training on his own, perhaps Flint could help out with training the padawan with moving objects using the Force. "Try to lift that rock over there." Flint instructed, pointing to a nearby boulder.

Avano looked at the bolder " not worked with anything that big yet... but i guess i can give it a shot" He said takeing a deep breath and focused on the rock, moving his hand a little as he tried to lift the rock. Closing his eyes so he could focus better on his task. The Rock moved a little but not by much

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Flint smiled, somewhat impressed. He observed the Jedi Padawan slowly start to the lift the rock, which had started to budge. "Great, focus is the key here. Don't let the size of the boulder distract you, just picture in your mind being able to lift the rock." Flint instructed.

Avano nodded softly before he took a deep breath. He focused again on the right but this time ignoring the size. He then tried again, this time the rock did lift up off the ground.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Great!" Flint said with an approving nod. The padawan was learning quickly, that was a good thing. He went towards the padawan and gave a pat on the back. "This time, I want you to move it forward instead of upwards." he instructed. With some focus, it wouldn't be too hard.

" Alright" Avano said not opening his eyes or dropping the rock he focused back on the rock and gave it a small push threw the force making it fall into the water.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Good job..." Flint said with a nod, as he watched the boulder splash into the water. "Toss a few more rocks into the water, and then we'll move on." he said, as he continued to observe Avano. He was doing a good job with utilizing the Force Push, for an apprentice.

Avano nodded " Alright" he said looking around for another rock. Once he found one he focused in it like he had done the other, he moved this one a bit easier then the one before, and then tossed it into the water. @[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Once Flint felt satisfactory of Avano demonstrating his Force powers, he held up his hand to motion his apprentice to stop for the time being. "Excellent. Avano, do you have your training lightsaber with you?" he inquired. It was time that perhaps Avano learned some lightsaber combat.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Good. As the famous saying goes, this weapon is your life." Flint said, glancing at the padawan's lightsaber. Flint took out his own, and activated it, his cyan lightsaber coming to life with a hiss. "Now, I want you to attack me, demonstrate what you know so far in regards to lightsaber combat."

Avano bit his lip " iv, not really covered it yet.. Iv only been here for a short time, since being found on Nar Shadda" Avano said scratching his head " first few weeks i was here was mostly to get well, Due to what ever happen to give me these scars I had lost pretty much all my memory's, Some returned now but allot as not. " I had been started out slow due to that." He admitted

@[member="Flint Dexen"]
(( probably should have told you a bit about him XD i forgot. ))

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
(No prob) @[member="Avano Reed"]

Flint nodded. "That's fine, that means we can start from scratch." he said, happy to get an opportunity to teach Avano the basics. "First, activate your training lightsaber. Because it's a training lightsaber the blade won't kill or amputate, but it can still leave painful scars and bruises if you make contact with the blade. Point the hilt away from yourself when you activate the weapon." he instructed.

Avano nodded and held the hilt off to the side and ignited the blade of the training saber, moving it around a bit letting it hum softly as it moved.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Good start." Flint spoke as he observed. "Now, lets try doing some drills. Have your feet as far apart as your shoulders. Keep it firm on thr ground. Don't go too fast, just go forward with one foot and swing your lightsaber horizontally." Hopefully the padawan didn't amputate himself doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom