Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always fun to learn new things

Avano nodded and moved his feet to aline with his shoulders, while tightening his grip on the hilt of the training saber. Then he moved one foot forward a bit before bringing his arm on moving the blade in a tantalization movement. "Like that?" he asked

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
"Nice, just like that." Flint said with a nod. "This time, try an upward vertical strike, followed by a downward strike." he instructed. The Jedi demonstrated, moving forward with a quick upward slash before moving forward to make a follow-up downward slice.

@[member="Avano Reed"]

Avano nodded watching him closely as he demonstrated the move. Once he had finished Avano tied it, moving his arm up bringing the blade up in an upward slash. then when to step forward almost losing his balance from moving a bit to quickly.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"That's a good start. Slower, though. It will be devastating if you lost balance in real battle." Flint pointed out with caution. "Take your time, you may speed up your attacks only after you've mastered the key concepts of the strikes." He motioned for the padawan to try again.

"Right" Avano said as he stepped back and took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. Allowing himself to relax he open his eyes,letting out his breath. Then he tightened his grip on the hilt again,while takeing another deep breath. Continuing to keep himself relaxed Avano brought his arm up, Swinging the blade in an upward slash. Then slowly bringing his foot forward he then brought the blade down as he had been shown before.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Good!" Flint said with a grin. He was glad that the Jedi Padawan seemed to be getting the hang of things at this point. Avana was evidently a fast learner, which was excellent. "This time, use those attacks against me." he instructed, activating his cyan lightsaber. Flint was more than capable of defending himself, so the padawan could go for all sorts of different combinatons of attacks on him. It was good, after all, to have the padawan start making his own custom attacks from experience in sparring.

Avano blinked " uh, Alright" He said sighing before he took a deep breath. He relaxed himself and then moved. Swining his blade at him in a left up horizontal attack.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

((had a tad bit of writers block ))

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Practice sparring is usually a great way to train for lightsaber combat skills..." Flint explained, taking his lightsaber to parry off the horizontal attack. "Come up with your own combination of lightsaber attacks." he instructed.

Avano sighed " Can we take a brake for a moment, I feel a headache come on "he sighed again looking down. "I thought they had stopped" He said running his hands threw his white hair.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

For a moment Flint thought he had made his apprentice do too much for the day and was worried, then realized that it could be something else. He nodded simply, and put a hand on Avano's shoulder to sit him down. "You alright..? Meditating may help."

Avano sat down " i just need to rest before it gets to bad.. I get them allot, Don't know why. Probably has something to do with my memory loss" he said looking down

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

"Meditating will help alleviate headaches, trust me." Flint suggested, taking a seat near the padawan. "Close your eyes. And meditate." he instructed simply. Avano would eventually have to learn to be able to suffer less from his regular headaches.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Avano nodded and closed his eyes, takeing a deep breath as he relaxed. He continued to breath deeply as he soon drifted into a meditative state.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Flint was silent as well as he let Avano mediate for a few minutes to relieve the headache that seemed to be disturbing him. "Should we continue training? Or if you are feeling too tired we can always call it a day and continue tomorrow." Flint suggested.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Avano shook his head " No, i'll Be alright in a moment. " he sighed as he kept his eyes closed as he continued to meditate for a bit longer. After a bit he open his blue eyes " That's better. They normally don't last long, Sometimes they hid me hard and i almost pass out" he said sighing " but im fine now" he said.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Flint shrugged, deciding to take the padawan's word for it. "Alright, so lets get back to our training, then." Flint then held up his lightsaber hilt. "Now, I want you to try and use the Force to make this lightsaber fly into your grip."

Avano nodded and raised his hand focusing on the lightsaber, it shook a bit before it then flew into his hand. Avalon looked at the hilt with his ice blue eyes.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Avano Reed"]

Flint grinned and patted the Jedi Padawan on the shoulder. "Excellent job." he remarked, eyeing the lightsaber. "Now, activate it and we'll see what you've got."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom