Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alunrovaan

So I've never submitted a species until I resubmitted this one for edits (which basically ended up with a new write-up rather than really recycling anything but the original theme and idea, as best I could). In a way this isn't really my submission, since I've really just resubmitted it, but I'd like to know how it looks to the public. I made the history intentionally rather vague in large portions of it because I am horrible at writing such things without literally writing a book - it also allows people to work it into their own characters pretty easily, even if you wanted to have left the planet or come from a family that left the planet before its official discovery prior to its destruction.

Just a note: The home planet was destroyed, with much of its people, during the very beginning of the Extragalactic Invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong, but a tiny fraction of them had already left and populate the rest of the galaxy in a minuscule number less than 150,000 currently. You can still create one if they fit your fancy.

Without further ado, the Alunrovaan, sometimes known as Alua'an.

Opinions? Thoughts? Want to make a character? Leave feedback, critiques, and so on below.

[member="Braith Achlys"]
Read it, and while it is a very good character, considering the rewrite as well, the main thing I felt that brought them from the same categories as so many others was removed. Their interpretation of time. This was the fact that made me want to make a character since they were first approved. But, it was ixnayed.

However, that being said, you stuck true to the outline previously found. It has its differences, yet still gives the prior justice. All in all the new is in many ways as good as the old.

Lol I'm just biased cause I loved the idea of a character that would feel pain for like 20 times longer than someone else.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom