Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alts and...No, Just Alts

I hate it when I feel like I have too many alts but want another couple characters. <_< HATE IT I TELL YOU.

Ehm. So, anyway...before people flip out, Kila, Skree, Bluejay, Cilnaas, and the Cathar are staying as is. Are. Whatever. Buuuut I'm thinking that Dorano will be officially leaving the Vagrant Fleet and poking her too-inquisitive nose into the Lords of the Fringe and probably staying for a while. Dominions and killing are fun, after all.

Yvorre, on the other hand, is pretty much a dead character right now. So, I propose an epic death fight, because PvP is one of my favorite parts of roleplaying. (If I don't get any takers, I'll push her off a cliff on Mustafar).

Needed: An opponent or three for Yvorre and maybe someone to help out with Dorano's getting tied up with the LotF.

...you lost me at "OP's lies" but otherwise cool. Dorano has a kid to attempt to kill first, though...I think. *glances over* If he replies to the planning thread.
@[member="Pandeima"]

Can't wait. Yvorre's thread might be up tonight. Dor's definitely won't be. But they should be up within 24 hours. If they're not, I forgot, so hit me with a frying pan poke me.

@[member="Pandeima"]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
There's actually an agreement between Fleet and Fringe - Dorano could go there straight away without any trouble at all. She would, however, be mind-wiped of the locations/etc of the Fleet - either by Qae, or by Ashin and Spencer themselves upon arrival.

Come with me, and I'll give you a reason to put Yvorre aside while keeping her alive.

I mostly recommend just setting characters aside instead of killing them off - unless you really want to kill the character.

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
@[member="Yvorre Morcade"]

What did you say about the Lords of the Fringe?
I may do something like that. If you need.

Totally forgot about Dorano's thread.
@[member="Qae Shena"] would she just show up at the Fringe and go from there or would there be something that needed doing on the Fleet end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom