Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright kiddies

Alright so who would like me to attempt to train them? Keep in mind Anara isn't your typical Jedi sooooooo if you want to learn specific things outside of her skill set, she isn't the Master for you. However, if you insist on her training her despite her skill set not lining up with what you really want to learn, things could be interesting or...awkward. :)

Strengths -
Force manipulation (example - what she does with music, creating illusions, augmenting physical attributes (strength, speed, voice, etc) (She is a Jedi trickster in many ways.)
Battle meditation (something that isn't easy to master and you aren't likely to get it until you are nearly a master yourself (imo))
Force healing

Weaknesses -
Combat (with or without a lightsaber)

Anara is the shield, not the sword.

So with that being said if you want to know how to kick ass physically then she isn't the trainer for you. However, if anything she can offer peeks your interests, let me know.

Also if anyone just wants to rp in general, hit me up hookers! :)

I would like to apply if possible. I consider Inigo at heart a reluctant swordsman, a defender not an attacker, so this would line up well my concept of the character plus he plays a mean sitar solo. :) Can I ask what do I need to do to learn from you?

Flint Pherson

F
As 'A' Faction Leader. Who 'Might' ultimately in charge of your Recommendation for Promotion. I can answer that.

A recommendation goes to Administration when a 'Faction Admin' looks at your Character Sheet and your Activity. When you as a writer feel that you have accomplished everything you want to accomplish as a Padawan? We'll give you the Recommend. Now. What you want to accomplish is up to you. Be that, skills and abilities. Be that, backstory and character development. Be that, fostering a relationship with your peers and Mentor. I don't really care. That is up to you as a writer to decide what you want Inigo to become.

As for your Mentor. She can sway my/our decision by offering advice and caution. I will talk to everyone's Master before giving a Recommend. That is just me. Now. Anara can point out a few things to me/us as you two work together. Such as: Is Inigo secretly a Sith. Is he being a jerk to everybody. Does he pick on little children and kick over old ladies in wheelchairs. ...Stuff like that. Anara can come to me and say: "Don't promote him. Inigo isn't ready." ...And I can run with that. Or I can ignore Anara if I think she is being too strict. But I trust her judgment calls. So I/we will listen to her. I will always listen to a Padawan's Master. They know better than I do. ...Or they should.

I hope that helps give you a better perspective on how getting promoted works. Also, Teferi can promote any Jedi without my Recommend at his leisure. It's called 'Capping'. So yeah. That too.

EDIT: change in terminology

Flint Pherson

F
Agreed. Since having any Admin recommend to an Admin seems strangely worded. Or do you mean any 'Faction Admin' is also a 'Faction Leader'. ??? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, Tef got it. Ninja Ninja!

Slight changes to the Rank Promotion rules to reflect the change in terminology from "Faction Leader" to "Faction Administrator". This way, more than just one person at each faction can submit names for promotion.

Flint Pherson

F
I completely approve. Less work for me! Wha'whoooo!!! :D

EDIT: Oh shoot. Now I have to go back and edit my Training Grounds post too. Derp me. :(

Well, I was just reading what you had wrote, and ultimately decided that the Faction Leader role was a single point of failure in the promotion process. Didn't take long to realize that would eventually become a problem.

Flint Pherson

F
Haha. You wrote it. I'm just winging this until Dex comes back. Lol. :D

EDIT: PM idea sent. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom