Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright, I've waited long enough.

Welcome! You're a sight for sore eyes. I see Teg is on the ball with your transfer and such, nice work. Just be careful though, I don't believe the majority of people here are from TGC, or even know what it is.. Though all of Staff is, hence why character transfers from there are so easy...

Haha love you too, Arty-pants <3 ^_^ Still pretty busy IRL so we'll see how much I can get involved ICly... might be slow to start. But, I figure it's time I came around.

And yeah, I figured as much. I plan on talking to either you or Teg before doing the character page for myself... cause I don't want to step on toes and throw my top heavy bulk around from the get go. I need to be sure what will make sense to transfer over here with Ryori's history from TGC. I think that will be a discussion easier had on skype tho. Particularly when it comes to her involvement with the Jedi Order. May have to talk with you a bit about that, Art, so I know where to get her plugged in.

Art, I always call you by your slave name.

Now, go sit on your iceburg of impotence and shame.

(I'll check out the timeline probably tomorrow or friday. Thanks for the help, hun. ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom