Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright, I've waited long enough.

His sisters? How many more does he have? I thought I was the only one.

And I have to pick on the little brother anyways, someone has to keep him on his toes and stop letting him think he "wins" so much. Otherwise, he'll get an ego as bad as Dad.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Kaia Za'tire said:
His sisters? How many more does he have? I thought I was the only one.

And I have to pick on the little brother anyways, someone has to keep him on his toes and stop letting him think he "wins" so much. Otherwise, he'll get an ego as bad as Dad.
Whoa whoa whoa.

Little brother? I was born first, if you recall.

And @[member="Alpha"] I only have one sister, sir. (One's enough, trust me). She is the only one that has dissing rights. Her and father.

....and mother.

...........Okay, and a few other people. But, Kaia gets them first and foremost. -nods-

Alpha

A
Mmmmmm small? Its like a train wreck that has angered Wookies trying to rip you arms off and Theves tying all of the humans shoelaces together?

Alpha

A
Okay Disciple, tell me what you think a good train wreck would be? I know that you have a good one because you are a Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom