Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpha -> Beta

My my, what a year it has been. I'll be honest and say I wasn't expecting to give my character here so many overhauls. But I think I've settled on something I like and has room to grow. The droid formally known as SYN, and SN-1411 before that was my introduction to the site. I choose two of my favorite things in Star Wars to make a character out of. Droids, and bounty hunters. After that SYN developed into STaCLO and gained Force Sensitivity. Now that's quite a bit from when I joined in the beginning of January last year.

Sadly I haven't written this character as much as I'd like to. Often hopping between other alts of mine. But still being my oldest character on Chaos I wanted to hear some general feedback from those I've written with, and maybe even those I have yet to write with. For STaCLO, any of my alts, and me as a writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom