Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpha Base 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thor_defense_platform_mk1_by_ere4s3r.jpg

NAME: Alpha Base 1

IMAGE SOURCE: http://orig10.deviantart.net/8e2c/f/2008/318/8/b/thor_defense_platform_mk1_by_ere4s3r.jpg

CLASSIFICATION: Military Base/Training Center

AFFILIATION: KOTU

POPULATION: Currently None

DEFENSE: 2x Mortar Turrets
4x Rapid Fire Turrets
1x Rocket Turrets
1x Anti Aircraft Gun
(All are canon)

DESCRIPTION: Alpha Base 1 is a military base that is designed for two reasons: 1 as a docking area for KOTUs (forming) navy, and another as a training facility. It is located on a planet that is almost completely water, and is not highly populated. The base has bunking areas and a canteen, but is primarily filled with training rooms and medical bays.

INTENT: To train new soldiers and provide a base for our (forming) navy.

You got me I'm afraid.
First and formost I need you to follow the full submission template aspects highlighted in red seem to have been cut out and they are all key:
Name: (What is the name of your Military Base?)

Image Source: (Optional. Please link the origin and artist of the image you have used, if possible.)

Classification: (The types of classification are (but not limited to): Generic, Army Base, Naval Station, Miscellaneous. )

Location: (On what planet or astronomical object is it located? In what city, if possible? Be as descriptive as possible.)

Affiliation: (Who owns the Military Base currently?)

Population: (How large is this Military Base? How many armed units? If your military base is generic, please separate this population into Army Personnel, Navy Personnel, etc.)

Defenses: (What defenses does this Military Base have? If you are using non-canon technology submitted to the Factory, please link to all relevant Approved Submissions.)

Points of Interest: (Optional. What areas within the Military Base are significant? You can link structures you've made, or create them on the spot here and provide location entries for them later if necessary.) {Put N/A if the base has no points of interest}

Description: (Describe your location in at least one paragraph. Please reference all characters, companies, and factions involved.)

History: (Optional. Describe the history of this Military Base.)

Intent: (Why are you creating this submission?)

Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)

This needs to be alittle more specific :

Dayne Gehnt said:

Is the base near any landmarks etc.
I also need a link to the planet from wokiepedia

Is this an abbreviation or the full faction name ?

Dayne Gehnt said:
AFFILIATION: KOTU

If it's an abbreviation can you write out the faction name in full instead please

This confused me :

Dayne Gehnt said:
POPULATION: Currently None
Is the base abandoned ?
If not put the population the base will have when the faction is up and running

Can I have a bit more detail on this aspect please:

Dayne Gehnt said:
DESCRIPTION: Alpha Base 1 is a military base that is designed for two reasons: 1 as a docking area for KOTUs (forming) navy, and another as a training facility. It is located on a planet that is almost completely water, and is not highly populated. The base has bunking areas and a canteen, but is primarily filled with training rooms and medical bays.

I need wookie links for these:

Dayne Gehnt said:
DEFENSE: 2x Mortar Turrets 4x Rapid Fire Turrets 1x Rocket Turrets 1x Anti Aircraft Gun (All are canon)

Dayne Gehnt said:
INTENT: To train new soldiers and provide a base for our (forming) navy.

change 'our' to the faction name please

Finally I need a 10 post dev thread as this is a military base

Any questions/concerns feel free to post on here or in a Pm
Regards
Callum

[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

[member="Dayne Gehnt"]
[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Notice: a deadline of January 10th will be imposed on all current standing Codex subs for the official Codex reopening. All subs must be completed to the point of pending secondary approval by then or risk denial/archival.

You have 15 days before the deadline. That's two weeks and a day. Use your time wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom