Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpha and Omega (Stygium Crystals)

Strask sat in orbit of Maramere, awaiting permition to descend. He was here under the name of Crem Fey'ra, and he was here to buy, trade, or otherwise acquire, a small supply of Stygium crystals. His agent, @[member="Ahra Marcon"], and his security droid, Dez-Sev, were behind him. "Ahra, we're going to need to keep calm here. I don't want this turning violent. We can't fight the Protectorate." He turned to the (other) droid. "Dez-Sev, keep the ship empty." With that he awaited response from @[member="Ayden Cater"].
OOC: Anyone is free to join if they wish.

Ahra rolled his eyes. Of course. He wasn't an idiot, despite what the Bothan seemed to believe. "Understood." As long as he got his crystals, he would be happy. Or, more correctly, Gregor would be happy.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Vulpesen sat quietly in the hangar, casting small glances around the place as he hid in the shadows, hiding his force presence as best he could while he waited. Honestly, he had absolutely nothing against the Protectorate, but stygium was stygium. He wanted it, they had it, he would get it. After a quick search, he had been able to find a like minded task force and after agreeing to meet them, he had sneaked his way onto the planet. Now, he just waited for their arrival.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Tuhros was floating aimlessly through space in a tiny shuttle. S/he had no particular reason for being there nor any particular interest in most rare materials in general, however s/he had caught word that there was going to be a raid or trade or meeting or gods-knew-what to get it.
"Hmm...." it grumbed in its deep, draconic tone.

Matreya

Standing tall at the bridge of his Luxury Yacht, Kasamann sent a message to the planet as they began their decent. He sought to acquire stygium crystals, and to do so he wished to purchase them from one Ayden Cater, or another he could recommend. The man would ask questions, this he was sure of. And thus Kasamann was prepared to answer them.

<Captain, please repeat that last message.> The voice of one of the most potent Stealth Masters boomed into the voices of his men, his time learning with Tird allowing him a supremely enhanced Andolith Thought-Voice. Already he would be a tremendous telepath even without the training, as that was the sole form of communication for the species he now dwelt in.

<Ayden Cater, this is Kasamann-Veris-Zol, emissary to James Armor Companies. I seek personal council if you deem it fit. Strictly business; in the forms of acquiring goods as well as possibly hiring some of your best. Again, if you see this as acceptable please meet me aboard my ship.> Thanks to the Andolith technology now installed in his ships, any messages sent would translate to vocal speech of a deep yet non threatening baritone.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

There was a long pause before a voice responded. "The Lord Protector is not on Maramere at this time. If you seek an audience with him, then you'll have to go to Fondor to do so." It was well known that the Lord Protector Ayden Cater spent most of his time on Fondor or Corellia. It was clear there was a great deal of confusion as to where it was they seemed to think that Ayden would on a planet so far out from the center of the Protectorate. A number of patrol ships idly passed by before the voice came back over the com. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Matreya

(Lmfao i had meant to have my own post marked as being over Corellia dont know why i didnt)

<Make haste. To Fondor.> Kasamann said, his long elegant tail swishing back and forth as he crossed his arms against his broad chest. Meditation in a standing position was never a thought while humanesque, now in his centaur like form the man was beyond capable.

Before long, they dropped from Hyperspace over Fondor. Stalk eyes swiveled to face to pilot as he turned and began to leave, <Let the Lord Protector recieve the message once more. Apply urgency to the message as well.> Thus he moved for the back of the ship. He had the urge to space drop as he had done so many times in his previous body, this one however was still far to new.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

@Kassamann

After a time, a voice came over the intercom. "I'm sorry, but the Lord Protector is away on business. He regrets that he is unable to schedule a meeting for you himself. If you want to schedule an appointment to meet the Lord Protector, I have an opening... five weeks from now." The receptionist's voice was surprisingly cheery and upbeat, as if unaware of the hydrospanner that she had just thrown. "If you'd like to leave a message for the Lord Protector, I would be happy to deliver it for you."

Matreya

Kasamann could feel the twitch as it ran along his stalk eye, with a sigh the man replied once more, <Explain, if you will, that James Armor Companies wishes to conduct business. In exchange for a small, yet continuous, supply of Stygium, we offer a hefty price in credits which can be decided at a later moment. Or in arms, and the like.>

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

Above Maramere

Ahra shifted in his seat and glanced down to his panel moments before it beeped. "Sir, we have a new contact. Small, unidentified shuttle. Unknown model." He paused a moment, then looked at @[member="Strask Ak'lya"]. "How many people did you tell we were coming?" If this mission had already been blown, problems would arise. Particularly for the leak.

@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]
@[member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom