Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Along Came A Spider [Sith Training LFG]

Alright so, figured it's been long enough since i've thrown my hat into anything faction related so i think it is about time i get Ravenous out there and begin causing a ruckus in the TSE and reintroduce her to things. Within her personal story she's been gone for a pretty long time so the galaxy has changed quite a bit since she was last around.

At any rate i was wondering if any young Sith would be interested in doing hand to hand combat simulations as well as Lightsaber simulations. Depending on how many are interested we could do 1v1s, 2v2s, or ect. Handicaps are also valid depending on just how brutal you guys would like things to get. Honestly just about anything is possible and specific details can be discussed for anyone who might be curious.

As for the 'plot' i was thinking of just keeping things simple. A small (or large) collection of Acolytes and Knights who show great promise are gathered to take place in a gauntlet for a certain spectator who has arrived on the scene to test the metal of the new generation.

Additionally, Ravenous is on the hunt for a worthy collection of apprentices she can take under her wing so if anyone is interested in a long term plot line with her feel free to let me know.

But yeah, anyone wanna go hard in the paint?

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Darth Ravenous"]

It's been a while since I've been apart of an actual training thread, and Lark could learn a thing or two from this. I'm in! Let the games begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom