Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alndys D'Lessio

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
Alndys D'Lessio, Junker for Hire!

143khp4.jpg

NAME: Alndys D'Lessio
FACTION:
SPECIES: Lorrdian
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 161ibs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: Not even a little bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Alna is a scavenger and haggler by trade - she's good at finding a bit of something that isn't as worthless as whatever junk pile she's pulling it out of, and then convincing someone else that it's a decent investment. Granted, she's been haggling and scavenging her whole life, so it's not like she's got a great amount of credit to go around. What she has, she tends to hoard furiously, and as far as she's concerned, every piece of her collection of junk is worth a scorched-earth defense.

Like any person who's spent a large amount of time in space, alone and with a great deal of expensive equipment, Alndys D'Lessio has learned to keep her things running with little more than scrap parts and happy thoughts... although she has more of the former than the latter. Alna is very familiar with the maintenance and use of her ship, her blasters and her droids and if need be, can piece them back together in a pinch... but all of them are on the far side of well-worn and the only reason she's so good at fixing her things is because they keep breaking.

SHIP:
250px-TheRevenge_1.jpg

Alna has an old, beat-up Wayfarer-Class Freighter. The hull is pockmarked and painted a dozen different colors, the detachable cargo pod no longer detaches, (although it sometimes threatens to do so by way of threatening decompression) but it's sturdy enough for her purposes. A small tractor beam has been retrofit to the underside of the cargo pod, to pull salvage into the ship.

BIOGRAPHY:
Alna D'Lessio was the youngest of four children, each brought into the family business - the ancient and time-honored tradition of finding junk and selling it to people at a markup. When her parents passed away due to an argument over right of salvage with another crew, her siblings scattered to the winds with their own pieces of the family 'fortune' to start over in a safer line of work. Alndys forfeit her share to keep the nameless family ship, and has since been taking whatever jobs she can to keep flying. Even through she knows salvage, she's done her share of transport and repairs to make ends meet... and a very small amount of smuggling, though she wasn't proud of it.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wayfarer" is a series that follows the adventures of Alndys D'lessio, a free-spirited woman roaming the Galaxy wherever fate takes her. (Weekly, Thurs. 8pm-9pm, PG-13)

Episode Guide:
Note: 'reruns' are complete RPs in Red. 'Premieres' are incomplete, and in blue. The show got aired out of order. :(
Click on a title to see the episode!

(Pilot Episode) A Bit of Muscle - Alna meets Omega Pyre murder aficionado, @[member="Sarge Potteiger"], who requires transport for his fighter. They hash out a deal. He comes terribly close to blowing her head off by accident. Despite this, a partnership - if not friendship - is struck between the two, and tested in battle.

(Episode 1) A breath of fresh 'Air' - Alna docks at Bespin, after selling off a good portion of her stock. She meets a couple of notable people - namely the sage droid @[member="HK-36"], who buys her a drink, and @[member="Circe Savan"], who outlines what sounds like an impossible plan. Sarge scores a good supply of Tibanna gas in a series of poker games, most of which goes into Alna's stock to be resold.

(Episode 2) Lost in Space - Alna observes a mild standoff between @[member="Sophia Walsh"] and @[member="Dranok Lussk"], which erupts into sudden and tragic civility when @[member="Ironwolf"] fails to lure either of them into a trap. With nothing to salvage, Alndys makes herself scarce after a bit of observation.

(Episode 3) What a hunk of Junk! - Alndys crosses paths with @[member="HK-36"] once again, who is hashing out a deal with smuggler and arms dealer @[member="Jak Sandrow"]. After giving Jak the hard sell, Alndys manages to offload every weapon on her ship at a premium price. They arrange to seal the deal with drinks later.

(Episode 3) I got the goods - now how about that drink? - Alna goes out for drinks, dancing, and dinner with @[member="Jak Sandrow"]. Naturally, there is a brawl involved. After spending the night together, they work out a deal - Alndys now has a regular customer for all her unwanted weaponry.
<​Viewer discretion is advised.>

(Episode 4) Vagrant Fleet - Meet & Greet at Morau Station - Alna meets with members of the newly founded Vagrant Fleet, a non-militaristic coalition founded on the principals of mutual beneficence and profit based in the shadowport Moreau Station. She signs on and makes her exit as the saber-rattling begins between a handful of Force Users.

(Episode 4) Grabbing Some Grub - Alndys meets with other members of the Vagrant Fleet in Moreau Station's cafeteria Among them is @[member="Jorus Merrill"], who outlines what seems to be a brilliant endeavor. He secures Alndys' participation in a salvaging excursion.

(Episode 5) Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - Alna and @[member="Jorus Merrill"] salvage a mint's worth of parts from a destroyed capital ship, The Chimarae, while uncovering clues towards what could possibly be a massive secret.

(Episode 6) After the Haul - Alndys and Jorus meet with Omega Pyre leadership, all to eager to offload the gear claimed from the wreckage of The Chimarae.

(Episode 7-8) Across the Universe: The Cloak of the Sith - Alndys joins @[member="Jorus Merrill"] and @[member="Qae Shena"] in a campain that could bring riches to Moreau Station and the Vagrant Fleet - by creating a new Hyperlane spanning three existing traderoutes. The tricky part is, they'll need to live long enough to finish the job.

(Episode 9) Across the Universe: Station-Keeping - After the heartbreaking resolution of the Cloak of the Sith, Alna returns to Moraeu station with Qae and Jorus. Qae determines that the Station needs to be relocated, but can it even handle the strain? Trouble looms overhead, as the situation grows more complicated.

(Episode 10) It's a Small Galaxy, After All... - Alna crosses paths with notorious pirate lord, @[member="Ironwolf"] in a backwater cantina. But they aren't strangers to each other, and new information is brought to light that calls into question Alndys' supposedly non-violent ways...

(Episode 11) Across the Universe: Dressel to Void Station - Scouting out the next hyperlane leads @[member="Jorus Merrill"] and Alndys to the corrupt slaver's den, Void Station. Over cheap beer, they resolve to intervene lest the station's corruption drive the new Hyperlane into the ground before it begins - but doing so nearly claims their lives.

(Episode 12-13) Across the Universe: Nothing Rhymes with Kothlis - Seeking some much-needed R&R after Void Station, @[member="Jorus Merrill"] and Alndys spend a week on the pristine shores of Kothlis - but that peace is shattered when their ships (along with all their possessions) are stolen. Heads roll, bones break, and love blooms in this thrilling two-part season finale!

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
Sorry, Jak, been busy with this an' that.

There one was a junkerly girl
Who hoarded just like a space squirrel
The mistress of trash
Acquired a rash
But I'd likely still give her a whirl

Yeah, not my best work. Hmmmm...

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
Jak Sandrow said:
Stuff like schematics, blasters, weapons, etc.
I try not to carry too much weaponry. Tends to attract the wrong sort of person, and I tend to not go looking for fights, ya know?

Bard of the Hyperlanes said:
Sorry, Jak, been busy with this an' that.

There one was a junkerly girl
Who hoarded just like a space squirrel
The mistress of trash
Acquired a rash
But I'd likely still give her a whirl

Yeah, not my best work. Hmmmm...
A r-rash?! WHO TOLD YOU SUCH LIES. WAS IT SARGE?!

Jorga the Hutt

The Sarge is tough, the Sarge is mean
To those who back the other team
His slander and his vicious whine
Lose your lustrous looks their shine
A violent man, a drunkard too
He is no friend to me or you
Invisible, we cannot see
He tells no truth of you or me

Jorga the Hutt

He knows just what I think of him
His eyes are mean, his beard is grim
He ponders how to kill us all
I must fight back with simple scrawl

The pen defeats the bayonet
The ink, like blood, is dark and wet
In this arena I can stand
And prove myself the better man
Than Sarge

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
The thread is full of prose, it's true!
Some from him, from me and you.
We've all gone back and forth today.
But the message is the same - saying 'hey!'
We've made acquaintance, exchanged names,
And all through some friendly, rhyme-y games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom