Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Allies, Foes, Mentors?

After coming back from my most recent LOA, I am now feeling ready to better explore this character.

To start that journey, I am looking for all types of characters/aliens/whomever might be interested in writing with me. Whatevs.

Briana is destined to eventually become a Jedi, something she currently has no interest in. I'd love some threads where she could meet other Force Sensitives who might shape her ideas about the Force, what exactly makes a Jedi, etc. Of course, I am open to other kinds of interactions as well. If you have another idea for a thread then don't hesitate to pitch it, and we can hash things out over messages or DM.

Last edited:
Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

I've got several characters that might interest you:

Nimdok here is a history professor and archaeologist turned Jedi Master. He currently has a Padawan, but I always have him open for adventures and mentoring.

Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn is a Sith acolyte who is currently receiving Jedi training in secret. Eventually she is probably going to switch sides, I haven't gotten that far yet. She did have an interaction with Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren not too long ago wherein she beat him over the head with a breadstick, so there's that if you're looking for a thread setup - she meets the brother first, then the sister maybe?

Starlin Rand Starlin Rand is a Jedi Padawan who has seen some serious chit. He's cheeky and fun and the most combat capable of all my characters if you're looking for something more action packed.

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth is a brand new PC (although she used to be an NPC). I don't have a whole lot on her yet aside from her being a Jedi Padawan. Fresh start, ya dig?

if they're watching anyways
Hey Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren ! I think we've written once or twice in the past, but I'm always up for new stories. Auteme is a huge nerd and among the New Jedi Order's bigwigs (a comparatively small wig to those such as Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok but I digress), and she's a big believer in spreading knowledge about the Force to as many as possible, especially Force sensitives. I'm up for whatever adventures you're interested in, so hmu if you wanna brainstorm!

Auteme is a huge nerd and among the New Jedi Order's bigwigs (a comparatively small wig to those such as Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok but I digress)

live-breakvourownnews-com-breaking-news-wig-flew-to-asia-13-12-wig-28369363.png

Caen San Tekka

C
Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren - I've got an explorer/adventurer/relic seeker type, who wears a lot of hats to make his way in the galaxy. I'm looking to expand my RPing circles, and am down if you want to have your character catch up with another FS (though this one lacks training or fundamental knowledge), prone to attracting/being part of exciting happenings or events (as plot requires). Or, Caen can also just chill in a bar and enjoy a drink. Either, or.

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok & Auteme Auteme - If you're interested in a run-in, happy to RP some with Nimdok and/or Auteme. Same as above, really, many options.

Sorry for the delayed reply, ended up being a very busy weekend!

Kyyrk Kyyrk - I've always really liked what I've read of your character, and I think Bri meeting Voph could be a very interesting encounter.

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok - You have such a great range of characters that it is hard to choose, but I think I'm gravitating towards an adventure with Starlin Rand or Miri and would love to bounce around some ideas. Briana doesn't think she's as much of an adventure seeker as her brother, but that rocket-fuel blood runs strong.

Auteme Auteme - Sounds like an encounter with Auteme could be very informative and really help shape Briana's ideas about the Jedi and the Force. Meet when?

Caen San Tekka - An exploration adventure sounds like a lot of fun, consider me hooked!

Thank you everyone for all of the replies! Hit me up on discord and we can hash things out. (or feel free to send a PM on site, whichever you're more comfortable with).

Discord handle: Amz#3568

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom