Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allies Are Everywhere

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay smirked at the blood comment. "I was married to a warrior. Trust me, I'm used to blood. I just don't like to cause it or have it be mine. But thank you. It would be nice to go out publicly without the stress. I do take precautions, but it isn't always enough."

[member="A. Dominion"]

"I'll start seeing who has it out for you." Dominion said as he stood up from his chair, and nodded at the tea. "Thanks for the drink. It was good, and hadn't had anything like it in a while." He made sure he had all his gear, then walked to the door. "You just make sure to not get captured until I have information, you here? Use that saber if you have to. Chances are, they have no idea we went to the Mirrorverse." He slipped his helmet back on. "Caio."

Kay-Larr

Kay bowed her head to him. "I will do my best, but I can't promise that I won't get caught. I have learned to be a good negotiator and escape artist, however." She laughed a little and watched him go.

Moments later she finished her tea and cleaned up the room. Time to go back to her office. She had work to do.

After a couple of hours, she was at her desk, pouring over her datapad and the holonet. She had favours to ask in order to get [member="A. Dominion"] the Mandalorian ore that he needed. There were a few warehouses that she could contact, each having grown through the trade deals that she had procured for them. Now it was all about getting the ball rolling.

Kay-Larr

A week later, Kay had it all set. The mysterious extra crate of Mandalorian ore was safely tucked away in the warehouse that she had brought [member="A. Dominion"] to for their meeting. There was no real paper trail for it.

She sent word to him that it was available for him. The sooner that he could get it and build his armour, then the sooner that he could work on keeping her safe.

Dominion's personal ship was too small to fit the full crate of ore inside, or even to duct tape it to the outside. He wanted to, but it just wasn't going to work. In the dead of night, easily slipping past all of the guards, he came prepared with several smaller boxes.

Popping open the crate, he started looting the precious ore inside, stuffing it into the smaller boxes that could be rearranged like a game of tetris in his cockpit.

And just like that, he was gone. An empty crate sitting in the corner of a warehouse, alone and empty. It's contents on a ship, bound with Dominion who's intent was to make it into armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom