Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Alliance Defiance

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
Wearing: Nothing

Armed with: Herself, Kenshi Smart Blaster

F-1 Pistol

M-8 Shotgun

Objective: Attack secret GA out post

Outer Rim...GA Space Station hidden in an Asteroid...

The Outpost had been set up at the very edge of space. It was close to the edge of Eternal Empire territory. A place to smuggle agitators and propaganda against Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim from.

The Alliance thought they were so damn smart. But Xiphos had spies everywhere now. How else could she have known about the attack upon Coruscant before it happened?

That and the person coming to kill everyone in the facility had been here in disguise about 007 days before. They also had hopes of drawing a person of interest out into the open. A man seemingly interested in causing nothing but trouble for the GA, consequences be damned. They had captured a group of his men and were interrogating them here where GA laws did not apply.

When the Stealth VIP shuttle came out of hyperspace, no one had any reason to be wary...scans came up normal...but there was one life form aboard, and that was odd. They had expected three new operatives to arrive, meant to be eventually deployed into the capital. Hails had not been responded to. It had instantly been tractored once it got into range and brought into the station, with an assault team scrambled to board it. Security Turrets had been deployed, prepared to blast open the ship.

The security team had come heavily armed, and armored, ready for anything. Anything except what was about to re-enact the bank scene from Heat. Except more gunplay would be involved.

Way the feth more gunplay.

They had gotten aboard and found only one operative, bound and gagged. He appeared to be heavily drugged. Nearby was a strange silver statue of a woman, bent on one knee.

Instantly suspicious, they trained their weapons on it...while the actual threat let a few drops of itself, mercury like in appearance, fall silently onto them from above.

The drops slithered into their comlinks, instantly cutting off communication, sending back false reports in their voices, based on what it had heard from them as they entered. Meanwhile, another sample of itself had already left the ship, slithering it's way up the floor past oblivious security, then up the walls to one of the turrets...

"Uh, Reclaimer 1 , this is Opulence..." one of the security team posited via comlink.

No response.

"Opulence, come in, over..."

Static...

A silver tendril formed from the ceiling, snaking down to a tool box and grabbing the deadly, high tech rifle it hid behind it..

The tip of the tendrils, snaked around the trigger just as it's Nanite deposit began firing on the other security turrets, then the security below.

Then the rifle, a deadly smart blaster, opened fire on the security team...

007 hours prior, aboard the Absolution of Loste...

Laertia Io Laertia Io , known to her enemies as Darth Xiphos sent out a transmission to Caydar Middawe Caydar Middawe .

"Greetings, Middawe. You don't know me, but I have been hearing about you. I heard you have no love for the Alliance. I'm not big fans of them either. So I think maybe we could be of help to one another. Heard some of the Alliance snatched your people. Fortunately I know where they are hiding. They are in an Asteroid Field, inside a space station built into one of the larger ones. If you head to these coordinates, you should find a signal transmitting within ten minutes of your arrival. I have sent my daughter to disable the station's outer defenses...they will be quite inoperational when you arrive. Play nice with my Daughter, and I might consider tossing a few hundred guns your way..."

Xiphos sent the transmission off and then went from her quarters to Lyssa's. Which were Utilitarian save for the pet gray rabbit Lyssa had adopted.

Lyssa was in a meditative position, her mind organic enough in it's thought process that it was able to understand the benefits of meditation.

"Daughter...are you ready?"

The bleeding edge Nanite Assassin Droid opened its eyes and rose up, staring at its mother.

"Of course..."

"Hug your pet goodbye sweetie. Always hug your pet goodbye." Xiphos advised.

Lyssa knealt down to the rabbit sleeping on her bed, grasped it as gently as possible, making sure not to disturb it's slumber. She had developed a mild affection for the creature, stroking it's ears stealth-like. Her Mother made certain Lyssa always had a happy memory to go into battle with, to remind her of what she fought for...

Few memories elicited this reaction due to her naturally dulled emotions, but showing love to the strange furry creature with long ears was one of them...

Present...

Lyssa stormed off the exit ramp heavily armed, fires everywhere, her body molded to look like she wore a silvery catsuit with spikes as she engaged frantic security personnel struggling to escape her wrath, killing them with both rifle and shotgun, blowing a few of them away as they fired at her...

Caydar Middawe Caydar Middawe

Last edited:
Caydar Middawe wakes up frantically and listens to the transmission. "Corporal we have allies, tell them I want this ship in hyperspace headed to these coordinates." He shows his soldier the coordinates on a sheet of paper as to not say where he was travelling aloud in case of any spies.

They soon were in hyperspace and Caydar frantically tried getting ready for this meeting. He put on his trench coat, his Beskar chestplate, and all of his other clothes.

He grabs his blaster pistol then holsters it. He quickly runs down the hallway of his Star Destroyer, he runs past soldiers doing their duties, which may include anything from guarding rooms to repairing older parts of the ship.

Caydar stops right as he enters the hangar bay, he points at his transport and two soldiers start preparing his transport ship for takeoff. He watches to make sure they do everything right in preparing his ship, after all he wouldn't want someone planting a bomb in his ship causing him to disappear into a fiery explosion.

8 hours later

They leave hyperspace and start to pick up the signal. Caydar runs into his transport and 3 soldiers accompany him along with a pilot to pilot the transport. Caydar sits down in a chair as the ship lands inside of the space station inside of the asteroid.

Caydar gets out of the ship and two of his soldiers accompany him as he looks around at the fire and destruction caused by this girl who stood only a few feet in front of her. He orders his men to go back to the transport and he taps on Lyssa's shoulder.

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
One hour before Caydar Middawe Caydar Middawe arrived...

A man was sent hurling through a transparisteel viewport.

"What the feth is it?! What the feth is going on?!" a guard yelled as he came up from cover, only to have his head explodes by the homing blaster bolts from her rifle, while another was hit square in the chest from her shotgun.

She fired both weapons one handed, as she was stronger than a Wookiee and could handle the recoil, and had killed twenty already. She was starting to run low on standard ammo though, she would have to make every shot count.

Her shock and awe attack struck hard, having taken out major communications first. The toughest security had gone first, cut down brutally due to her ability to disguise herself, then surprise him. There was a pile of dead behind her so far.

This smart blaster was the right level of high tech for her. Not that she wasn't an enthusiast for most fire arms, but there was just something this blaster did right, what with it's bolts homing in on targets. The shotgun wasn't bad either, and it had a satisfying kick to it as she sent people hurling into walls with a single blast.

Eventually however, she ran out of ammo for both, and then reached into her own torso, which turned metallic for a split second as she retrieved a Rail Pistol.

When she fired it, even she was impressed by the recoil, watching as half a man's torso exploded, hurling him backward as she pressed to the security center.

Several rifle bolts ripped through her torso from behind, leaking only liquid silver that reintegrated into her body as she rounded a corner, then turned to face the shooter, a GA Marine.

She silently wagged her finger at him as the "wounds" slowly began to seal up, before blasting his head apart with the rail pistol before continuing on, eventually setting it aside as it finally ran dry.

One warrior amongst them got close as she casually walked to the detention section, spraying her with flames, which rendered her figure completely mercury like as she formed a blade out of her arm and sliced apart his flame thrower, setting him ablaze and making him flail about wildly.

A shotgun blast to the side sent her tumbling to the floor, spilling large globs of Nanites she was composed of everywhere.

The marine yelled, unloading his shotgun in her direction and blasting more of her off the main body, taking half her head off before she charged, and he managed to blast one of her hands off before a bladed tendril formed from her stomach and sliced his head off, the other arm taking his shotgun and unloading it into his comrades who jumped from cover to avenge him.

Eventually, the survivors only solution was to run for the turbolift. They barely got it closed, mere milliseconds before the deformed thing killing their friends would have gotten to them.

"I think it's some kind of Droid. Some high tech HRD..." one of the surviving Marines said, scorched and bloody.

"Who sent it? The Eternal Empire?" another badly wounded survivor asked.

"Maybe...I'm guessing that thing doesn't leave witnesses...nobody to report it's weaknesses means nobody to report it's allegiances." the first Marine theorized as he heard a thud from above...

Minutes later...

One Marine scrambled out of the turbolift, greeted by a squad of the last surviving security personnel in the detention section

"Hold your fire! Friendly!" one of them said, causing the other to lower their rifles.

This cost them their lives. The "Marine" opened fire with deadly snapshots from their pilfered rifle, scoring headshots very quickly. Anyone else who fled was shot in the back as the disguised Droid strode forward, retaking it's default appearance, who was based off a close friend of its creator that had been murdered brutally.

She opened fire on the security turrets before they could get a lock, then went up to the prison cells. It turned out there were plenty here being held for interrogation.

Lyssa was impressed by the underhanded tactics of the GA. Such a pity that it hadn't saved them.

"I'm looking for anyone who knows Caydar Middawe." she explained. "I'm your get out of jail free card...

One person in a gray prison jumpsuit stepped forward.

"I know Caydar. I'm one of his agents. Who are you? What are you?" he asked.

"I am Lyssa, daughter of Xiphos. As to what I am..." the Nanite Droid trailed. "I'm the last thing in the Galaxy you want to mess with."

She tilted her head in curiosity. "I was led to believe there were more of Middawe's operatives here..."

Admittedly, she hadn't been able to get very high clearance as anything beyond a private. The existence of this new facility was a surprise.

"They have been taken to another station hidden in this Asteroid Field..."

"For?"

"Experimentation..." he answered glumly. "I was damn lucky you arrived when you did. They were gonna ship my ass off next..."

Lyssa deposited a sample of her Nanites into the key pad, hacking it in seconds, and opening his cell. She then turned to the other prisoners.

"Listen! I have a proposition for you! This man, he belongs to Caydar. But the way I see it, all your asses were in a world of trouble before I came along. I pay well. The organization I serve pays well. A lucrative job awaits you if you accept. Or you can take your chances with Caydar. But I get the sense he will only be concerned about his own people. So what's it gonna be?"

The prisoners started yelling that they were interested, and Lyssa began freeing them from their cells.

"Your first assignment is to clear up the bodies. I have to deactivate the exterior defenses. Anyone skilled at slicing, I need you to go through the computers to find whatever you can on this secondary facility hidden out here."

Present...

Lyssa was surveying the prisoners she freed lay out the bodies on the burning hangar deck, clearing out wreckage from it so Caydar's ship could safely land. She had disabled the exterior defenses at last, so he definitely would not have any unwanted surprises. Her back was to him when he landed, surveying reports on classified datapads brought by other prisoners as to the exact Nature of this facility. She saw troubling hints of attempts at psychological reconditioning, stuff she hadn't been able to get the first time did to only being able to kill and replace low profile personnel for the best chance at spying successfully. A high profile kill and replace risked drawing too much attention for an operation like this...

"They nabbed me after Caydar torched that GA facility with his Star Destroyer..." the Prisoner explained. "What with the Brotherhood of The Maw torching Coruscant and slaying tons of Jedi there, I think some of the more hardline elements have gotten desperate...I think they are trying to condition one of us to act like a sleeper agent, send us back to Caydar, and get one of us to shoot him." the Middawe Operative explained. "They started upping the level of drugs they pumped me and the others with, trying to break down my mental resistance before sending me to the other facility..."

Finally Caydar arrived right on time. His Operative sighed in relief.

When he tapped her on the shoulder she turned, having been so absorbed in processing she honestly had not heard him walk up. She looked for all the world like a fit, athletic and thin woman in a skintight catsuit and was quite beautiful. Only her too precise movements gave something away.

"Greetings, Mister Middawe. My name is Io. Lyssa Io."

(Clip of Bond Theme Plays)

"There appears to be a slight wrinkle in our effort here. I was able to recover one of your operatives. However, he's just informed me of a secondary facility within this Asteroid Field...where the rest of your men are being kept...we'll have to move quickly. I didn't kill a few of the essential staff, so we could both have a chance to interrogate. Let's get out of this burnt hangar though...our captives are being held in one of the conference rooms. I've uncovered disturbing news you'll want to hear in private..."

The operative waved at Caydar.

"Hey boss. They were putting all types of psychoactives in our bodies. They were gonna ship me off before Lyssa here killed the entire security force..."

"We have mutual enemies. Depending on how well we work here, we could go a long way to pooling our respective talant at fighting the GA." Lyssa added.

Caydar Middawe looked at her for a while thinking.

He spoke "Lyssa I think that we better go free my men, gather as much intell as possible, then escape, if you will excuse me."

Two GA transports land in the hangar, "It's showtime" Caydar Middawe says trying his best to sound cool, he jumps behind cover and blasts three GA soldiers as they sprint out of the transport in their head. Quickly he runs over to a turret that was taken out of storage seemingly before Lyssa came, they most likely were going to transport the repeating blaster turret but that didn't matter at the moment, because things were about to get bloody.

Caydar rapidly blasts at all of the troopers running out of the enemy transport. The other transport closes its door as they see the ramp of the other transport covered in blood and charred from the repeated blaster bolts hitting it.

Caydar signals to his troopers. They take the Caydar's transport with the freed prisoners on it and blast the enemy transports until they explode with the turret on the transporter, the transporter then lands and Caydar walks over to Lyssa. "I think we should also blow up these bases afterwards. Either way I see a bright future between our organizations, assuming you are a member of an organization, that is."

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
Caydar Middawe Caydar Middawe couldn't be faulted for his machine-like focus on saving his personnel. He seemed to want to get right to it, in fact.

Alarms started to blare. One of the other prisoners signalled to her.

GA transport. Spec Ops. Likely sent from the other facility to investigate the sudden loss of communication. Chit.

Oh, well, at least she'd get to see Caydar's capabilities. He got in a turret, while both of her arms formed into blades as a few spec ops troopers got off. He began shooting at one transport, while she moved in a blur for the others, blades flashing through weapons, then necks. One trooper engaged her with a Vibrosword. He barely lasted four strikes before she beheaded him.

Heavy blaster bolts splashed into her chest, blowing holes in it and splashing small piles of Nanites behind her, but she kept charging. There were no bones or organs to damage.

The troopers not being riddled with bolts by Caydar backed away from her in fear they scrambled back, not certain at all what she was, but still shooting at her. But she was fast. Crazy fast. Her blades were on them again, cutting through their weapons.

A blast from a scatter gun knocked her out of the cabin of the second shuttle, blasting a large hole into her. She was back up but the shuttle had already left, but that was quickly mitigated by Caydar blasting it out of the Stars. He seemed to have a genuine thirst to kill Alliance Members. Lyssa wondered from where this desire stemmed from.

As he stepped off and walked up to her, the "wounds" in her chest had not fully sealed. Damaged Nanites that had been shot off quickly congealed into small, silvery puddles and merged back with her main body via blending into her feet.

"Yes, this base, and the one we are about to go to, absolutely should be destroyed. I strongly recommend stripping it of it's resources before you do. One package of enemy supplies is worth two of yours. We'll need to plan the assault on the second base. The enemy will know we are coming. From what your operative told me, they are attempting to brainwash one of them into being a sleeper agent in your organization. They cannot suspect the real reason we are attacking them, or they'll kill the remaining prisoners to prevent rescue. We should probably do the actual planning aboard your ship...as for who I work for, I am an Operator of House Io..."

She then tilted her head in curiosity.

"If I might be so bold...might I inquire just as to why you have it in for The Alliance. You're difficult to track...and our intel as to your motives was at times contradictory..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom