Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All That The Light Touches (Galactic Alliance, Order of the Sacred Lotus: Diplomacy)

[member="Hazel Zanteres"]

The freighter Scar of Ilum was no stranger to Monastery. Though Mara had never fully signed on with the Order of the Sacred Lotus, she'd worked with them more than once. Even so, she couldn't know for certain how her transmission would be received.

To the Order of the Sacred Lotus-

Given the threat of the Galactic Empire not far from your borders, there's a growing need for collective security. The Alliance has entrusted me with arranging and initiating intergovernmental talks. If possible, I would like to meet with your guiding council to discuss guiding principles for moving forward. My transport will be arriving at Monastery shortly, if you're willing to extend your hospitality to me again.

Master Mara D'Lessio Merrill
Warden of the Sky

Hazel Zanteres

The Angel/Devil on your Shoulder
Hazel had practically been bouncing all over Sanctuary when the message had come in. She had been on the way to the Medbay when her comm beeped to life. Clipping it from her belt, the Hapan brought up to her mouth.

"What is it?"

"We've just received a transmission from a vessel by the name of 'Scar of Ilum', do you want me to patch it through?" The name was familiar to Hazel, at least to the degree she knew it had been on Monastery a few times in the past.

"Please do." After a few moments the message was transferred to her comm and the Hapan listened in silence, leaning against a nearby wall. Mara D'Lessio Merrill, not that was a name she did recognize. "They have permission to land, and please direct them to head to the courtyard once they have. I'll greet them there."

With a final confirmation from the communication officer, Hazel was off now going in the opposite direction and heading towards the conference room. Well, it had only been used once before and that hadn't exactly gone entirely well. But it was a place the Hapan thought was suitable for their needs. It took a few minutes, but eventually Hazel walked into the courtyard, the sun lightly beaming down through the open roof, the round white marble table centered in the middle. While she waited, Hazel walked over to one of the Ch'hala trees that formed the base of each column. Even to someone like her; without a completely connection to the Force, she could feel loss as he fingers touched the bark.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom