Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Tables On Deck!

Darben Skirae had an idea for an evening. Renla was kept busy at the store, Rexy the robot dog with her. And he had called [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] to join him. He had organised a short cruise, in the bay near Chasin City. He had not been on the water, and wondered briefly if she had been herself. If not, an opportunity for both them. By the dock he waited, and he was thanking the captain of the small sea ship for this opportunity. They had organised a single table on the deck, and it was only slightly cloudy. As the captain had said, perfect sailing weather. And Darben was no sailor, so he couldn't agree or disagree...though it was warm weather, good for something a nice evening at the very least.

The table had been set by two waiters, and for security two guards were on the ship. Darben had insisted on having guards, as he was tending to be a nervous wreck as of late...sometimes his instincts and fears and nerves got the best of him.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

A boat...she had been on so many different types of crafts from speeders to giant dreadnaughts...however a boat that floated on water? Completely new to her and to be honest even she was a bit nervous ...however her...she decided to call him her love, had planned this for the two ans couldn't turn it down. After all a evening for just the two of them? Alone out there on the water...yeah she loved the idea honestly

She came onto the dock, looking over the boat as she admired its design and color before she turned to see darben. She smiled bright and walked towards him standing tall even over the captain she put a hand on his shoulder

hello darben, hopefully im not to late at all

Darben saw [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] from afar, and fixed up his clothing. A nice suit, formal. And Star had perfect timing. Better than being early to see the minister unprepared. He touched his hand to hers on his shoulder, looking up to her. Sometimes he forgot just exactly how much taller she was, and even the captain felt dwarfed. Which showed on his face. "Not at all, Star. Besides, I am always late" the minister said to her. "Come, there's a table set up for us" and he took her hand to lead her aboard.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Stardust has arrived in a nice dark dress with a bit of grey here and there, she smiled at the two and respectfully bowed her head to the captain. As tall and threatening as she looked usually today she seemed more at ease and calm even.

welk then your neither late nor early his time hahaha

She smiled and took his hand walking aboard as she looked the area over...it seemed lovely for a nice evening out on the water enjoying time with her love

i really enjoy the view already cant wait till we are out in the water

Darben Skirae smiled up at [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], she was so caring and so calm. Something he very much found he was liking about Stardust, yes. She took his hand and he led her over to the table. She looked out over the water, and he did too stopping before the table. "Yes the view...it is nice." And he hadn't only been speaking of the water.

He momentarily let go of her hand to pull out her chair, his own chair just across from his. "I wasn't too sure what you would like, so they'll be making our meals below deck. Might take some time." And as they were aboard, the ship started to move from the dock. Darben shook nervously a little, a little shiver.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She sat down when he pulled the chair out, nodding to him, thats why she loved him such a damn gentleman and just so caring...she stared at him for a minute as she took a deep breath and nodded

i dont mind, a whole day with you, hopefully some tea or wine, makes it all the better

She felt the boat move and rocked a bit, little different from a cruiser as it bobbed a bit and rocked making her stomach move a little...she closed her eyes ans took a deep breath

thats...a odd feeling

Darben Skirae stared back at her, lost in what seemed like a long minute of staring at each other. There she was, sitting there before him. A fine woman, who was plenty fierce and yet plenty caring. He had seen both sides of this. And ever since that first kiss, he had felt something. But he was aging, and just seeing such a beautiful woman made him happy despite his aging. Despite how old he had gotten now.

"May we have a wine please, to share?" he asked to one of the droid waiters. It nodded then went below decks. "Hopefully I do not get so drunk this time" he said. The boat rocked, and he moved a hand to his stomach. That he had not so much expected. "Spent so much time in space...it is an odd feeling indeed." He reached a hand over, to hold one of [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]'s hands.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

30 something years of fighting. She had met several people and dated and married...all through her life....she looked up at him and gave a smile. Right now everything seemed perfect, she aaa with a amazing gentleman who's...been through more then he deserved and yet he survived and here he was before her..aged ike a fine wine

huh, believe me. Ive been on some crazy rides heck even dogfighting yet this has a odd motion to it...subtle at tomes and then suddenly bouncy

Her hand moved into his and squeezed gently

He nodded, feeling the squeeze of her hand. It was odd but surely didn't mean anything bad as the captain had said it is a calm day. He caught site of the waiter droid returning from below decks, and in one of it's hands was a bottle of wine, on the other was a large platter with two glasses. It placed the platter and the wine in the middle of the platter, and then poured some out of the two. After, it went.

Darben lifted his glass, and went for a cheers. "To...." He paused. What to raise his glass to? He looked to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]. "To us."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Wasnt anything at all, just felt odd to stardust yet she seemed to be settling now...thankfully.she looked to the droid as it started arriving and sat back moving her arm so the glassed could be sat down. She smiled looking at the liquid swirling it with the force as she hummed gently looking to him.

to us, to a...long life...together

She said clinking her glass to his before taking a long drink and sighed with a smile glancing to the water then to him...she could envision a life with him

Darben Skirae was bout to tip back after clinking their glasses together when her words reverberated in his mind. A long life. He was aging...he was growing old. Would he have a long life, with her? Could he? He shook the worrisome thoughts from his mind and took a long drink. Then he took the glass from his lips and found [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] looking at him. "You look lovely...did I say that this evening?"

[member="Darben Skirae"]

dont think you have...but ill count now as you saying it

She teased and smiled, she didnt exactly realize his age...then again she would accept even a little time...however gears started turning in her head a bit. She smiled at him placing a hand on his again as she felt his worry

i feel your worry what is wrong

He gave her worried look, sometimes forgetting she could feel his emotions. He looked to his hand, watching it for a while. Then smiled to her. "It is nothing, dear Star. Let's order, okay? I'm sure you must starving" he said, with a reassuring smile. 'Just put on a smile, and don't worry' he had been taught. The things he had been taught about being a merchant is to always appear assured, appear like you have things handled. Like nothing is wrong, despite how much [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] could feel.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She wanted to help, however she knew that this night didnt need to be ruined...she would wait. She nodded however gave him that look up _we will talk later about jt_ before she smiled and nodded

i skipped my high calorie meal just for this, so yes a little bit hahahaha. Lets see looks my plenty of things here.. since we are on water ill try that seafood platter

She said her hand still on his as she took a sip of the wine and savored the flavor...she sat it down as she sighed looking up at him

He smiled to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], taking in her looks, her beauty. Then he heard her order, and decided he do the same. "I'll have the nerf casserole please" he said, and then off the droid went off. He hadn't missed her look, and that made him feel nervous. He turned his hand in hers so he could hold it back from under. He took another sip himself, even though with Darben a sip was three.

She softened her look, she takimg his hand into hers she looked back down with a smile on her face. Watching the droid leave she looked back up just, admiring him. In a way the 2 were opposites, stardust being a warrior and him a simple merchant...reminded her of a story her mother used to tell her actually

wonderful choice by the way, i have a few revipes on that i think youll like

She said to him taking a sip

He felt his lips twitch up in a smile. "You do?" He could cook himself, but he doubted he was as great as [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] herself. "You'll have to teach me them sometime" he said back with his smile widening. It was a nice distraction from things, on this evening. A nice break from all the happenings in the galaxy. "Just nerf, or other meats as well?" he asked, curious what meats she did know to cook.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

well still learning, most of my food i make and freeze high calorie stuff to make sure i i get enough..body uses a lot. Few others meats nerf i can make the best however

Truly it was a lovely break, she didnt have to worry about her planets for a evening, no battles to be fought, and she didnt have any cargo to deliver. Just her and...her love darben...someone she just loved so dearly

of course i can teach you! In fact id love to

Darben Skirae smiled to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], he would be so happy if she did teach him such things. He had much to learn still, things to do with love and romance and duties besides being a merchant and minister to the CSA. He heard something and looked over to see the food had been prepared. "That was quick...they must have had something prepared earlier" he said, guessing that or that they were just that good of cooks. He had asked for some of the palace cooks by calling in a favor to them.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

good cooks can prepare good quality meals on the fly, but your right they likely had stuff ready either way i commend them

She watched as their food was brought out and sat before them. She smiled looking to her food taking a deep breath and sighed, she loved that fresh seafood smell! She got her fork and nodded to the waiter before looking to darben

lets eat, hate for this food to go to waste

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom