Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Tables On Deck!

Darben Skirae had to agree, good cooks were always fast. And these ones were high grade. He also watched the food as it was set before them, but waited for [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] to begin eating as he looked back at her. "Yes, let's eat. I am rather hungry now." He had slept in late, so he had missed the day's first meal...and perhaps the second. And then once Star began, he began to eat too.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

alrighty haha

She smiled ans started digging into her food. She sat in silence whole enjoying his company and the food...realizing it had been awhile since she had enjoyed such a peaceful moment.. ever since her divorce she had placed herself right into work focusing and keeping herself distracted

i guess theres always time for change...

She spoke to herself quietly

As he was eating, in quiet he heard a murmur and glanced up from his plate to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], gazing upon her. "Did you say something?" he asked to her. He was thinking about the peace and quiet before he had heard the murmur, but hadn't quite heard what she had said. And he was now curious, but more so he was just getting a chance to look at her before continuing to eat.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

huh? Oh sorry i think i got caught up in my thoughts and simply spoke aloud. I said i guess theres always time for change

She said to him with a smile on her face looming up into his eyes for a second before she looked down and finished eating her food laying back as she sighed

that is some of the best sea food ive had in awhile

Darben smiled, thinking the same too now. He was always sad, so down. And now he was happy and up. Soon he too finished eating, and pat a hand on his belly. "Indeed it was good food. Compliment's to the chef" he said with a light laugh. He stood up then, and over he went to the side of the ship, as the sun was beginning to set. "Come and join me" he said to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], resting his hands on the side.

She chuckled, placing her silverware down and closed her eyes, this is how she should be spending her life, relaxing on a boat in the middle of the water enjoying a fancy dinner with...the one.

i agree surely gotta tip him and everyone serving today

She watched him stand, she stood herself as she smiled. She came to him as she stood beside him placing a hand on the railing looking over the sun as she sighed

to think ive seen many sunsets, over many years ans yet this one is the best

Darben Skirae watched out of the corner of his eye as he saw her come up by his side. There she stood, so close. Slowly he put a hand around her waist, wanting her closer to his side. "Perhaps...something is different?" he asked, turning his face to her. He did not smile, but his eyes did. They smiled wide with joy, happiness...and love. Love for [member="Stardust Bloodstone"].

[member="Darben Skirae"]

i had thought i had found the one ill stay with when i married gray, yet i guess i was wrong. I guess....i guess it was with you

She said as she turned to face him moving closer to his side. She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled looking out among the sunset

i want to be with you, for as long as the force allows me

Darben looked to her with still loving eyes. He didn't think he had met this Gray she spoke of, but he had seen him. In her mind when she shared her memories. He held her close, turning so he fully faced her. Then he leaned up towards her face, and leaned up for a kiss to his love. His Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom