Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public All Night

Tags: Konor Konor | Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Open

9f8b1b81a76daef56a6fb78b4f3da29d.jpg

With a live band lined up, it was set to be a busy evening for the club, as was already evident by the quickly filling tables and queue forming around the bar as they reached the peak of the evening. Outfitted with the uniform of the lowly staff who worked there, completed by a tag pinned to the front which identified her as 'Rhea', she was prompted by the manager to leave the comfort of the bar and enter the bustling main floor to clean tables for new arrivals. It was not the most glamorous of work but she would tolerate it.

With a cheery smile, she did as told. "Sure thing." She replied, scooping up a bottle of spray and a cloth while en route to a recently vacated table. While wiping it down, she was beckoned by the group at the table behind. "Hi guys, how can I help you?" She asked with a a friendly smile, abandoning the empty table to take their order.

"Yeah, we'll have uh.. two Slug Slingers and a Rancor Rum." He told her. "Yep. Anything else?" The Twi'lek paused for a moment, in thought. "Listen, I'll get you the loaded fries. You're gonna love them." She gesticulated. "If not, they're on the house. Ok?" She barely gave him time to respond but he seemed content with the suggestion. "Ok, sounds fair." He returned her smile. "Awesome. Your drinks will be over in five minutes." She told them before making her way back to the bar and relaying the order to a bartender.

"It's going to be a long night." The bartender replied above the clinking of glasses. "You're tellin' me." She chuckled, the words feeling unfamiliar in her mouth in an unnatural accent. After a brief moment of respite, leaning against the bar while watching the band set up their equipment, she was again urged by her manager to sweep around the tables. "Yeah, yeah. My bad." She held her hands up, accepting blame before reluctantly making a move.

It was going to be a long night.

It was his night off, unfortunately it was sanctioned by Admiral Geezer and, unfortunately, he'd have to 'party' with the Boy Scout as... 'team bonding. Konor shuddered at the thought. After weeks of pulling off jobs both for himself and Admiral Geezer, Konor needed time to unwind and go crazy. What better way to do it than make trouble in neutral space while he waited for the Boy Scout to arrive.

F80A7963-A033-4BB5-A17B-B291A898D071.jpg
Opting to do away with his trademark suit tonight, the half-Sephi outlaw donned a more casual attire tonight. Dressed in a black blazer jacket, a white v-neck and some black pants, the outlaw had a glass of whiskey in hand and a cigarette in his index and middle finger. Konor relaxed at the bar, pale eyes scouring for the most interesting looking individual at the club.

His sharp tipped ears peered into a nearby conversation a few rows down from him, curiosity got the better of him and he turned his head to gauge the two conversing. Recognising the familiar red locks on one of the waitresses, watching as she left to serve others a mischevious grin crept on the corner of Konor's tanned lips. He'd found his target.

Swaggering in the Imperial's direction, a flood of thoughts rushed through his mind - what was she there for? Was it spy stuff? Is this her double life? In what ways could he irritate her tonight? Did he want to blow her cover? The half-Sephi was delighted at the prospect. Wherever she found herself, the outlaw made sure to walk around and stand in front of her. He took a puff of his cigarette and exhaled the smoke in her area with a smug grin on his face "Fancy seein' you here--" Konor narrowed his eyes, focusing in on her name tag "--Rhea. What brings the high an' mighty 'For the Empiyah' agent to a dump like this." he asked, taking a swig of his drink.

They'd only encountered each other when he was masked, but he was sure she was smart enough to match his voice with his masked alter ego. That, or she'd already seen some Imp files on him. Oh, what fun this was going to be -- at least until Mathieu arrived.

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

All Night

Gear:
Sentinel Tech Gloves

Tags: Konor Konor Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

People used to say that Mirinda had a drinking problem. That was only half true though. In reality, she had a life problem. Between the nonsense of her deployments, Zoraya being fairly rude to her, and the declining health of her mother, she had a degree of troubles set out before her. It was so bad that she was resorting to Vodka to drown her woes. Back on Zeltros, her friends called it a 'blue moon' when she was in a mood like this. Now that she had no friends though, Mirinda just called it 'depression'. Either way, it wasn't an ideal place to be. To make matters worse, her Zeltron biology made it rather costly and difficult to get drunk, but worst of all was the human bartender who seemed to be going out of her way to ignore her drink orders.

Raising her head off the bartop, Mirinda cradled her empty glass in her hand, looking towards Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres with a very annoyed expression. "Excuse me, Rhea, I need another drink please." She muttered, siding her glass forward and waiting patiently for the woman to take her order. She was trying hard not to be rude to the woman, after all Mirinda had been server before; and boy did she hate it. But she also couldn't deny that she was just not in the mood for whatever antics this girl was getting into. Sliding out a handful of credits, Mirinda set them on the counter and pushed them forward, then glanced to the man that was chatting up her bartender. She wasn't sure what the guy was talking about, but she really hoped it didn't involve roughing up her bartender.

Lora murne

L
Dress and hair

She partially hated being out of armor but she knew that it was easier to get what she wanted outside of it most of the time atleast in more civilized locals or when she wanted a drink. Since her armor was getting worked on due to a run in with Bryn'adul remnants and most of the armor Had to be reforged she had a few days to relax so she came here for a drink maybe some dancing.

Who knows As she walked in line the bouncers let her in early not that she could figure out why as she looked around and took a seat waiting for her order to be taken at the moment Seeing a man talking to a bartender as she sat at the bar if the bartender seemed worried or needed someone to step in she would.

All Night

Notable Equipment: Jedi armour, various items
Tags: Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Konor Konor Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Lora murne

---​

"Make peace" - Mathieu shook his head. He saw Chaussidier as a leader and mentor. He had followed the man to the core of what used to be Imperial Sith space and fought numerous battles on his behalf. But this time, the challenge of the task he was given was on an entirely different level. Making peace with people was great - but Mathieu had little to no idea on how to manage it with Konor. They had fought on the IMP convoy and ever since, the Mercenary had treated him like little more than dirt under the boot. Still, there he was, ready to give it another go.

Donning a leather jacket over his white turtleneck, Mathieu entered the establishment. It was bustling with activity and the mood seemed to be relatively cheerful. Hopefully, it would remain that way.

Alas, he then saw Zoraya. It was as if some galactic force was out to get him. For the stars had aligned and one of few other beings who treated him as badly as Konor did was also there. And the two of them were talking. Mathieu's discomfort grew with every step that he took. Interacting with any of them was utterly unpleasant. If he was lucky, they would be too busy fighting among themselves to turn on him.

Mathieu swooped in to seat himself on the stool between Konor and Mirinda. "Hey" he said, looking to the man, trying to sound somewhat enthusiastic whilst mostly managing to cover up his defeated spirits. The large Morellian knew that this might be a long night and with the current company, he was better off getting some alcohol in his system. Quickly. At first, he looked around for some staff until he finally realised that his Imperial acquaintance had picked up a new job. He let out a heavy sigh before looking to her with a hint of desperation "Please, get me something that can down a rancor."

Tags: Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Konor Konor Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Lora murne Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion
Obj: Reluctantly Take the night off.

Here was a mechanical engineer who after fixing a flight stabilizer on the transport ship of a band forwent credits and agreed to the payment of free entrance to bar and show with food and alcohol expenses to add. While he should have insisted on credits, more realistically Kain needed a night off, and knowing he'd never make the time for himself, he figured taking the trade was a good excuse to make it worthwhile.

Making his way into the bar as the place was just beginning to fill, some people even shoving their way past him to get the closest seats to the band, looking at the dance floor and continuing through the establishment as rumors reached his ear around the band's popularity, why they wouldn't just pay him was a mystery but an unimportant one at best. Straddling a bar stool Kain gazed at the blond girl a couple of seats away, specifically the dress of Lora murne made him aware of how clearly underdressed he was for this establishment, adjusting his seating he rolled the sleeves on the typical buttoned v-neck shirt he was wearing then looked down at flight-suit bottoms, it was passable in his mind.

Turning his back towards the bar he caught one of the band members waving at him followed by "Enjoy" being mouthed in his direction, he didn't even know what genre they played, but none the less he'd attempt to have a good night. Spinning back around on the chair Kain began to wait his turn while the other patrons in the bar ordered; the tension in the air was enough to cut beskar however, and it didn't take someone force sensitive to realize that.

Her expression remained unchanged as her gaze fell upon the half-Sephi she was familiar with, carefully watching his movements as he made his way towards her. Unexpectedly, a friendly smile appeared on her face. "Hi, can I-" she started but he quickly took the conversation in another direction. The fact he was intoxicated and knew there was a suspicious aura to her presence was already enough to be on high alert but she didn't overreact, instead keeping cool.

Her face contorted into a quizzical expression. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. You must have me confused with someone else." She told him before her attention was quickly diverted elsewhere as her name was called. She was less horrified to find out the voice belonged to the engineer she knew than she was to know of Konor's presence. At least with the engineer it would be nothing more than an awkward encounter, though she hoped staying in character would negate much of the awkwardness of the situation.
"Yep, no worries." She replied casually as she took the credits and turned around to act on her request, returning with a drink a few moments later. Only when she turned around, she was faced with her number one, all-time least favourite Jedi.

Had everyone she had ever angered made a pact to harass her on this night?

Still with a cheery smile plastered on her face, she nodded at the Jedi's request. "Good choice." she replied, producing a glass in front of him and pouring an unknown pale red liquid into it before placing it down in front of him. "Port in a storm." She informed him. "Powerful stuff. Not everyone can stomach it."

Continuing to play the part as though nothing was wrong, she picked up one of the clean glasses and dried it. "Everyone having a good evening?" She asked, making idle conversation.

Lora murne

L
Tags: Konor Konor Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

Dress and hair

As she sat there "mam can I get a whiskey sour please" she said looking at her as she handed the credits over for the drink. Taking the drink she smiled and took a sip of it "you seem a little bit uncomfortable one of them hitting on you or something you don't have to answer if you don't want to" she Said looking at zoraya as she then took another sip of her drink she had noticed the blonde a few seats down had stared at her. She didn't make any noticeable looks at him as she looked at the lady before her "I'll pay for his drink as well" she said pointing down at Kain Aldore Kain Aldore as she then tossed a few more credits on the bar.

She then looked at the band as they looked almost ready to start she felt over dressed but she didn't own thar much dressy clothes at all or clothes that showed off her form that much that wasn't armor. And that was being repaired atleast the electronics where anyway so she wore what she had. As she continued sitting there and she would listen to rhea if she wanted to talk.

Konor simply scoffed at Zoraya's response, her being fake polite to him was a treat in itself. Which... made him reevaluate his ideas for fun. Instead of blowing her cover, he decided to test her limits of staying in character. The half-Sephi's smug grin fell and was replaced with that of faux sympathy "Oh, I'm sorry Miss. I thought you were you someone I knew." the corner of his lip quirked ever so slightly "Now that I'm here though, I've been meaning to say--" Konor cut himself off mid-sentence when he heard the Boy Scout's voice behind him.

Turning his head slightly, Konor barely acknowledged him with a
"Hey." before returning his attention to Zoraya only to see she was already gone. He tutted as he took another puff of his cigarette, and now she was gone. Sliding into a seat a fair distance away from the Jedi, he rolled his eyes at him "Thanks for that, Boy Scout. She got away." he pointed in the direction of where Zoraya had vanished to "The chick's an Imp agent, can't stand her. I was gonna see how far I could go 'till she broke character." then another idea came to him and a broad grin etched on his tanned features.

Konor leaned in close "Say, we s'posed to be bondin' right? Let's have some fun with ol' Red." not waiting for his answer, his pale eyes drew to the sad looking Zeltron sat on the same table as them. "You, what's eatin' you up? Boyfriend kick you to the curb or somethin'? Wanna join us?" he offered, not because he cared but the more people invovled invited more opportunities for chaos.

His demeanour brightened when Zoraya returned, as she suggested drinks for Mathieu the half-Sephi glanced around, looking for ways to irritate the Imperial. Literally seconds after she asked if everyone was having a good evening, Konor 'accidentally' dropped the glass he was holding. Making a satisfying smash as it fell, Konor plastered on a fake sympathetic expression "Whoops. I'm so sorry, too much to drink... ya know how it is." he ran a hand through his hair and sighed "I hope you won't have to clean it up, let me help you... do you need any help?"

Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion Lora murne

All Night

Gear:
Sentinel Tech Gloves

Tags: Konor Konor Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

At least Rhea could serve drinks. Taking the freshly served beverage, Mirinda sipped it and looked at the newly arriving gentleman to her side. She smirked, eyed him up, and shrugged. Hearing the man speak to her, she smiled and set her drink down. "Just life, ya know? You need money, can get the money, but just not right now." She shrugged, her fingers tapped against the bar top. The pink skinned woman crossed her legs, batting her eyes at the bartender across from her. "Ol' Rhea over there gone and shot me down wouldn't you know it, and I'm still missing a date for the Annaul Engineer's ball on Kuat." Well, that was only part of the problem. The real issue laid in not being able to credit scum the attendants due to her inability to secure a date. Who was to blame for such an ordeal? Why, none other than Zoraya and her constant shifting of Mirinda's position in the NIO. "Rhea, I ever tell you that you remind me of someone?" She waved her index finger in the woman's direction, trying to work out why the woman looked so familiar; then settled on the fact that most human women looked the same.

Waving the idea away, she looked to the two gentlemen, smiling as she leaned in. "So, how does the day bid you boys? Two nice looking men like you usually means there's pretty ladies lining up to catch your eyes." Mirinda raised her eyebrows suggestively, though she wasn't talking about herself.

“Woy uba bla coo Dobra? Yatuka!”

A loud, guttural voice, which in Huttese had essentially said “move or else.”

This made sense when the bouncer at the front of the bar backed away to let in a very fat, very slimy, one-eyed Hutt and several Houks who could not have looked more like evil cronies.

Gorba the Hutt and his entourage were not about defying stereotypes.

They karking made them.

The Hutt started lurching his way toward the nearest bartender, his massive bulk accidentally bumping into some humanoid (Konor) who had just dropped his glass.

Konor Konor Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Lora murne Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres

All Night

Notable Equipment: Jedi armour, various items
Tags: Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Konor Konor Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Lora murne Kain Aldore Kain Aldore Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt

---​

Konor barely acknowledged Mathieu with his 'hey'. It was quite in line with what the Jedi had expected but it was still hard not to be disappointed by the lack of manners. The comment that followed caused him to let out a chuckle. "If you lose your conversational partner after a three word greeting to me, I'd say that it is time for some introspection." It was true in general - for Konor's social skills were indeed rather lacking - but then, Mathieu was admittedly surprised. He had expected the agent to be locked in an infinite verbal feud with Konor, not to just leave him like that.

"I'm aware" he said upon being informed of the woman's identity. His voice was laced with misery as he remembered his last encounter with her. A smile formed on his lips as the Mercenary mentioned how he couldn't stand her. "I can't stand either of you" he thought - the words, however, would not be uttered. If they were supposed to be bonding, that may not have been the best course. Instead he let out a chuckle as Konor continued explaining his plan. It was certainly an amusing one and considering how crazy she could become if they threatened to expose her, this alternate course may have been the more viable option.

"Keep coming up with these brilliant ideas and I'll have to look to you for battle tactics" he said, obviously rather amused by the suggestion. Konor appeared to be trying to rope the Zeltron, Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza into their plot. Whether she was interested in joining or not was hard to tell for she soon asked them a completely unrelated question. He glanced away from the alien as the bartending agent arrived with his drink and offered a "Thanks" before returning his attention to the Zeltron.

In truth, Mathieu had not been courted or courted someone in quite some time and his shrug revealed as much "If there's a cantina where that's a thing, I wanna know where it is" he answered politely as Konor appeared to be making a scene - not only dropping his glance and complaining about it but also getting bumped into by a large Hutt. It appeared as if causing a scene would be easier than expected.

The scene was more than enough to draw most attention to the agent's question about how they were all doing to Konor. Something which Mathieu was going to exploit. Turning around to the strangers by the table behind him, he spoke excitedly "Heard what she just said?" the strangers shook their heads - perfect, they registered that she spoke but not what she said. Step two: "The next drink is on the house" It was something which the party by the table next to them overheard. The word would spread. Satisfied, Mathieu turned back to the bar. It was only a matter of time before the Imperial Agent would be in a bit of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom