Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private All In The Endless Game

Vytal dark lips lifted into a smile as their hands joined together. The Witch wouldn't have believed it if Shalita had managed to change right before Vytal's eyes. It would take time to adjust; that was only natural for almost every species in the galaxy. More so for a woman in a profession that could not afford to trust -- or those they did trust were held to exacting standards. "People can change, Shalita. But it takes time and conscious effort; and trustworthy people to help make sure that change is for the best." Something Jedi, Sith, and even Witches sometimes forgot, but any seasoned instructor of soldiers would point out -- don't train alone. At least not until you've considerable experience and knew what you were doing. How did Jedi 'Fall'? They had no one to support them and dissuade them from darkness; and then later they would blame the darkness when it was the individual's fault for their destructive descent.

"And I shall tell you mine. I am Nightmother Vytal Noctura of the Mandragora." She'd been cut off from a full introduction earlier, and it seemed important Shalita knew when Vytal made a promise about the Witches of the Confederacy she could keep it. Though, Shalita may have already known this if she had access or care to know the leadership of the faction. Either way, Vytal would make it clear and absolve her of the need to make any excuses about how she knew who the Witch was later.

"Elusive sister," she echoed after a moment. Curious. Not that Darth Metus chose to regale the woman of Dathomir with his life's story. Even if the man had considerable knowledge of Witches and Witchcraft, they did not have social calls. All the more lamentable given his home was on the same planet as the Mandragora's Castle. Nevertheless, Vytal did not chase after the man -- she needed no man's approval or blessing. Though, given his knowledge and power, Vytal did wish to learn more.

She turned her head one way and then the other with a nod to the Sisters that had so carefully guarded them -- or rather her. No need to explain; they could tell by the Nightmother's expression she meant for them to regard Shalita as friendly. Easier said than done, but Vytal would 'say' it anyway.

"You will always be welcome at the Castle on Ryloth, free to come and go as you need. I think you'll find a number of Sisters and Brothers interesting to speak with as well. You won't be disappointed." All of which to say Shalita could continue performing jobs as she saw fit, and that the Witches didn't just read books all day. There were a number of magickal powers that would be useful in Shalita's current (and perhaps future) profession. "Would you care to accompany us?" They did have a statue to return for safe keeping.

Tag: Shalita Verd Shalita Verd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom