Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All hail the Dark Jedi

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Solrune"] | @[member="Ruu"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="Old Man"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Dalatrass"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Aluk Magar"] |
| @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiakos"] | @[member="Gerion Ardik"] |

Hello guys. I have returned from my LOA, although my activity will be slow. I am working a lot these days and I don't have the time to continually reply to threads, which explains my sudden departure.

Saying that, I wish to continue the Dark Order and this is why I have begun this thread here because I want to invite more Dark Jedi to join our order. Much like the faction launch, in time, I will begin a faction wide thread where all of us can gather. Hopefully, you'll all turn up and we can keep going. :)

Rozala

R
@[member="Vilox Pazela"] *nods with appreciation* (Just a litle warning that the tagging doesn't always work with this character so you might need to PM me sometimes)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Oh no, because I am not a fool and keeps out of the way of the big stuff... that and... I can always go into hiding. Plus, as a grey Jedi, I can just sit on the sidelines and watch the sith and Jedi kill eachother and laugh the whole time at them. @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

I'm about, group threads are a bit of a challenge for me, but will do my best. I can't promise a ton of activity, unfortunately. (as far as group threads are concerned, they are just too much of a challenge for me to keep up with)

Preliat Mantis said:
gonna pound your teeth in again, Sith
I'd like to see you try.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] sorry man on an LOA.

@[member="Aiden Clairemont"] Thats okay then. Just do more training threads and slower threads. make a better story, and you will go far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom