Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All dolled up and nowhere to go

Kiffu.
The Sky Princess averted to real space from the deep dark turmoils of hyperspace. Its sleek, crisp, edges glimmered with the light of Kiffu's primary star as it edged down towards the dusty planet's surface. Nyree grimaced. It wasn't much, but it was home after all. She may have not been too fond of the exterior, or most of the planet for that matter, but it was her mother's home, and her mother's before her, and that had to count for something.

Plus, she bought a penthouse recently and needed to buy furniture and deco for it, so there was that and you just couldn't buy those at quality prices and for a good deal unless you were in person. You had to find a good couch to center the entire living room off of, a solid bed spread for the bedroom, and a great set of towels to take care of the bathroom's main idea. She was thinking neoclassical Alderaan for the theme with sparse hints of Nubian flavor, and Kimenoan for the kitchen, for the aestheticism of course.

She had thankfully sold enough on that last run to put down a significant dent in that plan.

The Sky Princess landed in one of the secure docking rings not far from her mother's place. She would have to visit her--later. For now, Nyree needed to take a load off. She loved to buy, sell, and ship, but honestly, that could wear even her out. After a quick visit to her bedroom to change into something that wasn't flight gear and to touch up her makeup, Nyree emerged on Kiffu's surface. It was arid, so she dressed accordingly with her cute crop top and shades, her denim shorts, and wide brimmed straw hat. Ready to take on the world, Nyree made her way to the local bar. She wasn't quite old enough to drink on her home planet, but the bartender was convinced she was. Afterall, what teen could make the empire she had or tell the stories she could? The truth of it was no small part of her Force manipulation had convinced him exactly what she wanted him to.

The brunette stepped up to the bar, tapping it for a second, "Two Wild women, please. And make them wet."

[member="Aiesha Solari"]

Aiesha Solari

A
Aiesha was withdrawn and out of sorts with herself, It had been over a year since she had come to terms with all the turmoil in her life and was ready to let herself loose in society so to speak. The SJO had accepted her and helped her in more ways than one, she felt it was time to throw herself into the real world.

After much thought she decided it was time to mingle and perhaps go on a little vacation which had brought her to Kiffu for some apparent reason. Aiesha was staying at a quaint little hotel a friend had recommended to her, she thought what the hell a little r & r had never hurt anyone. Aiesha never really had a fashion sense about her, she was quite the homely gal a blue Jeans kinda gal.

She figure she would just let her long blonde curly hair run wild, and put on something comfortable to wear, a loose fitting shirt, and her favorite jeans, and comfortable footwear. Ofcourse she never went anywhere without her lightsaber.Today was no different and as always she had never had to wear much makeup she was gorgeous with or without.

The bar was full of patrons as she proceeded to sit down at the bar, she was going to need a stiff a drink to let loose a little bit. It did not take long for the bartender to take her order.

“Vodka straight if I may?

[member="Nyree Justice"]

[member="Aiesha Solari"]

The Wild Woman was a local delicacy, that frankly could knock you on your ass if you weren't use to it. Nyree had always had a knack for taking her drinks standing up. She could drink with the best of them, though she wasn't too sure why. Her drinking capacity had raised more than one eyebrow as she held her own against tougher, bigger boys. She took a sip from her first wild woman, the alcohol burned going down her throat as she surveyed the bar. Her eyes lighted on a blonde who just took her seat and asked for vodka. Vodka? Really? That was a peasant drink.

Nyree gave the woman a semi-discrete look over. She dressed plainly, a simple jeans and tee shirt kind of gal. While there was nothing wrong with that--I mean, come on with a body like that jeez, there was so much more that you could work with and be just as comfortable.

"Hiya there, gorgie," Nyree said sliding closer to the blonde. She offered her one of the drinks. "What brings you to my little patch of space?"

Aiesha Solari

A
Aiesha eyed the drink nervously, the jedi rarely drank as is were and knew without a shadow of a doubt it would go straight to her head. She could gather from her knew friends demeanor she was more than confident in herself with what she was wearing, and by the way Aiesha was dressed seemed to be a little underdressed.

Be as it may she she took the drink, the alcohol burned her throat all the way down giving her a pucker face so to speak. A little bit shocked, she did not know too many jedi that would indulge this way in alcohol, but Aiesha was not the type of person to judge a book by its cover, and thought what the hell you only live once and slammed the drink and tapped the counter signaling another.

“Your guess is as good as mine,I needed to to get out and let loose so I am told. My name is Aiesha and this drink may go right to my head.” Let out out a nervous chuckle.

[member="Nyree Justice"]

[member="Aiesha Solari"]

Nyree watched as the stranger took the drink and downed it. Her face broke out in a beaming, proud smile. She didn't want the blonde to drink alone, so she followed in suite and took the shot straight like a woman. That familiar burn went through her like a fiery waterfall. That was some good ass booze. She sighed as the glass hit the counter. It didn't take the bartender all too long to make another pair of shots for the ladies. Nyree reached into her tiny pocket and tossed a credit chip onto the counter to cover their drinks, plus a little extra.

Nyree smirked at the woman's answer. It was as good as any around here. She teased the glass to her lips, "Nyree Justice," she took a smaller sip of the Wild woman, not taking it all at once this time. She arched an eyebrow at the assessment. "Well, if that drink goes to your head with just one then lucky me, I found a cheap date, I guess."

Whether she was joking or serious was too soon to tell. Both of her glimmering eyes were just crazy enough to mean it--or just crazy enough to not. Nyree liked keeping her cards close to her ample chest, it made the playing that much more fun.

"If that's the case, you found the right chick, Aiesha. I can take you to the premiere spots around here but first you have to answer me one thing," Nyree sighed and motioned to Aiesha's clothes, "Honey, why? Why are you doing this to your gorgeous self?"

Aiesha Solari

A
Aiesha for the first time in a long while was having fun, she was the conservative type she was not nearly as charismatic as her newly found friend. She raised her glass and took another sip as to say thank you for the drink. Her closest friends had always commented on her choice of attire and as the same offered to take her on a makeover, she always found an excuse to get out of that one. She had the funny feeling she would not be so lucky this time.

Perhaps it was time she had found that inner confidence to wear something less homely and indulge and wear something she would make her feel sexy. Something a little more out of character was she tapped into the force and poured herself a drink and her friend and paid for the both of them. Chuckling she turned around in her chair.

“Well it's something I have always worn, poor excuse I know, I never really had the confidence to wear what you are wearing.Perhaps I should.”

[member="Nyree Justice"]

[member="Aiesha Solari"]

To Nyree, as this new Aiesha would soon learn, confidence, self perception, and so much was tied into how you dressed. If you felt you looked sexy then you felt sexy, and if you felt sexy--well a gal could do anything if she knew she had the appeal to do it. As Aiesha threw down for the current round, it seemed like they had something going there, swapping rounds. She heard someone once call it Nemodian style, but--well her knowledge of other cultures knew that Nemodian Style had absolutely nothing to do with paying for each other's tabs at a bar and everything to do with two people completely unclothed and a stack of credit chips.

Nyree downed her drink and Aiesha poured her a second glass. She guessed this was shaping up to be what that other individual had misguidedly called Nemodian Style.

"Your right, sweetie," Nyree said in a sweet but slightly reproachful voice. She glanced at the lightsaber by the woman's side. Nyree knew a Jedi when she saw one. "I mean, wouldn't you Jedi claim that knowing the right thing but not doing it would be an egregious sin?"

Nyree wasn't about to force or expect this poor blonde to wear what--well, frankly what she was wearing. Aiesha had to find her own style and voice, and Nyree was about to do that. She raised her glass.

"To self expression, and all the good that comes from it!"

Aiesha was enjoying herself for the first time in a long while, this time she made the decision to sip her drink more casually. Letting out an audible snicker at her friends comment which was not to far from the truth. She needed the push,Aiesha needed to feel better about herself. She wanted to feel sexy and have confidence in herself, for far to long she had become complacent only doing what she felt was comfortable. It was time she had stepped out of her comfort zone.

She had been living in the past, and for a jedi she knew this was unacceptable, it was time to move on and let it go.She had just gone through a major healing, and emotional quest of inner peace it was time to put it in action.

“I'll drink to that, where do we start” she put the drink back.

[member="Nyree Justice"]

[member="Aiesha Solari"]

The drinks went down again, Nyree tossed her glass onto the counter. Whether it was the booze talking or a legitimate desire to look and feel sexier didn't matter as much to Nyree as the fact that this woman was ready and willing to access and uncover her inner diva. Nyree was gonna ride that wave. She would ride it all the way. By the time she was done, Nyree would turn this stranger into a queen.

"Perfect," she said before seizing Aiesha's hand. The brunette lead her new blonde companion out of the bar, her hips swiveled with extreme confidence as her heels clacked against the stone flooring. Her radically bare legs attracted many eyes, male and female, as she bounced out of the bar. She feigned ignorance--but that was far from the truth.

The scantly clad girl lead Aiesha across the street to one of the local boutiques. It was one of Nyree's favorites, you could find some adorable niche things that filled most all styles. She took a step back, giving Aiesha a look over.

"Ok," She said, tapping the side of her face, "I am seeing--white or metallic. We can rock either one here. We can do nude colors--but I think a splash of pink would really make you pop too."

With her pallet in mind, Nyree turned to the rack, grabbed a scanty blouse and displayed it with a flourish, "Here try this on and tell me what you think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom