Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Alize

A L I Z E
In the ruins of madness
A ghost of a chance
There is new hope reborn in every tragedy
And the world I see bares
A mystery waiting to be revealed

- Under Grey Skies - KAMELOT

3yrgcv6xo4z.png
FACTION: The Sith Order

SPECIES: Sephi

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 170cm

WEIGHT: 55kg

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Silver

SKIN: Pale

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

THEME: Under Grey Skies - KAMELOT

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+
Covert Operative in the making: Years of trying to uncover information about her younger sister's whereabouts have developed her skills in covert operations.
+ / - She's mid: Unwilling to use or train in her Sith abilities beyond what is absolutely necessary, her abilities are mid at best.
- Festering wound: Traumatised by the events of her childhood, Alize has developed obsessive tendencies and an unstable mind marred by neglected PTSD.
- What's a blaster?: As Sith have no use for blasters, Alize was never trained in the use of a once and would be unable to hit anything beyond a point blank range unless she got incredibility lucky.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born the eldest of two sisters to a lowly Lord, Alize lived an unremarkable but peaceful life until her 11th year when a Sith raiding party descended upon her village. Violence ravaged the land and fields were watered with the blood of the their farmers. Children were harvested from these bloody lands to further the Sith's heinous agenda. Gazed at as if mere livestock, the force sensitive children were separated from those who were not. Alize vividly remembered the moment her younger sister was cruelly torn out of her arms and forced into the group of non-force sensitive children. This event left a wound in the her heart that would continue to fester and erode her being.

Traumatised by her tremendous loss but motivated by her determination of reuniting with her dear sister, Alize complied with the will of the perpetrators of her loss to train as a Sith Apprentice. Her naïve, unyielding hope of reuniting with her sister and living a simple, peaceful, monotonous life together drove her, allowing her to taint herself with the darkness of the Sith she so despised. This is what I must do if I am to live, she reminded herself multiple times a day as the disgust from learning the ways of the Sith filled her, poisoning her. Though she allowed the Sith's poison to taint her, she vehemently fought back against the corruption. She had agreed to learn, but not to being corrupted.

Under her mask of compliance Alize concealed her strong will. Whenever she was able to, she would search for any information that could pertain to her sister's whereabouts. Was her sister still within the boarders of the Sith or was she somewhere else? Alize
needed to know. Marred by her own inexperience, Alize had been caught red handed many times. Her Master, who noticed her determination arranged for her to train in the covert arts in addition to her training as a Sith. Strong emotions and obsession were useful to the Sith after all.

Alize presented herself as compliant and diligent, upon gaining the trust of her captors and she was given additional freedoms upon her promotion to Sith Knight. With her newly granted freedoms, Alize began her search for her sister in secrecy. In her mind, there was no room for failure, they were going to live the simple life that they had be so cruelly deprived of. They were going to be happy. Together. There was no
if.
When I drown in my fears
In the darkness of sorrow
There's a promise of grace
Under silver grey skies
And I'm drying my tears
In the blaze of the sunlight

- Under Grey Skies - KAMELOT
SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A