Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Alive Or Dead

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
The receptionist looked at the creds Jho placed. "Heheh... I'm not allowed to share this information, but for creds... I can do that." The receptionist said. "So, they are staying in the room number..." The receptionist then said their room number.

Jho said in an excited voice: "Heh! Thank you! Uhh, remember, this is just a business trip." The Paaerduag then ran to the Lan and Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel 's room. Jho knocked at the door.

Casany Praxor Casany Praxor

As Vismaya was about to shoot, she heard knocking on the door, and let out an irritated sigh. Kad Pan laughed gleefully. "Ah ha! It's my men! They're here to save me!"

"No, chances are it's just another bounty hunter," The Theelin replied. Setting her blaster to stun, Vismaya stood nearby the door, aiming her gun towards it. Switching back to the flirty, ditsy voice she was using earlier, she called out: "Who is it? We're a little busy right now, if you know what I mean."

Cas had the room number for her bounty and the hunter headed upstairs, but she decided not to knock on the front door, unlock it or give it any attention except for the door beside it. The mechanism indicated that this one was vacant. Perfect.

The hunter bypassed the lock with her device, stepped inside and headed to the back. Not bad. It was definitely of luxury even if not inherently a VIP suite. The room with her target just one wall away, Cas entered the balcony of her own and carefully maneuvered to the other balcony.

Hugging the wall, she peered inside. Go figure. That other chick wasn’t so much a prostitute as a competitor after all judging by her blaster. Then again…what do we have here? A guy bound on the bed. A Gran. Kad Pan, no less.

For the moment, Cas kept her distance. Clearly somebody was on the other side of the door who the Theelin was talking to. Reinforcements or housekeeping? Back turned to her, Kad helplessly struggling, Casany bided her time.

She would rather take down one opponent than two with her own blaster or whatever weapon was on her. The simpler the better so that she can take her target alive and he doesn't accidentally die.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

"Thank goodness! Quick, help me-" The gran attempted to shout in response to Jho'Henig Jho'Henig , only for Vismaya to rush back over to the bed and cover his mouth with her free hand. "Mmmf!"

"
Everything's fine!" She called back to the door. "Just trying a little role play, is all. Everything is perfect!"

Vismaya paused to glare daggers at Kad Pan, pointing her gun at his face. "
Right, sweetheart?"

The gran swallowed nervously as Vismaya lifted her hand off his mouth. "
Uh...um...yes. Everything is fine."

Well, so much for stealth and silence. The door to the hotel room just had a hole blown open through it as an intruder came in and the harlot shot back at him. Casany witnessed all of this from her hidden position, recognizing this other person as she spied.

It was that same hunchback from earlier. His entrance was rewarded with the reception of the Theelin as she coughed two shots from her blaster at him.

Stun or not, it was time to move in. So, apparently no one having caught onto her presence already, Casany exploded.

Hiding behind the wall on the balcony, she threw a smoke grenade into the suite, where it would permeate the vicinity in an instant. The Mandalorian’s helmet was equipped to breathe through it long enough to acquire her target. What about her opponents?

Jho'Henig

One shot of Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel 's blaster arrived at Henig's combat suit, which helped the Paaerduag resist the shot, but the suit was damaged a bit after the shot. The 'duag avoided the another shot.

The 'duag quickly entered the room and shouted: "Oh, take this!" Both heads made a shot using their blasters at the Theelin. Henig noticed that on the other side of the room someone threw a smoke grenade and someone else entered the fight.

Vismaya coughed as a smoke bomb entered the room. She didn't know for sure, but she bet it was that damn Mandalorian who was glaring at her earlier. This smoke was likely poisonous or perhaps laced with some kind of sleeping agent. So, it was a good thing Vismaya was practiced at holding her breath.

Ducking behind the bed for cover as two shots blasted into the wall where she was just moments before, Vismaya held her breath and turned invisible. Thankyou dad for your good genetics, she thought, holding her free hand up in front of her face, only to see the wall directly in front of her. Satisfied she had completely disappeared, the theelin jumped onto the bed and started to switch the stun setting off of her gun. Visibility was low, she could barely see what she was doing, but she knew she had to kill the gran before the other two bounty hunters did. She finally fixed her gun and fired a shot at where she thought the gran was, only to hear the sound of blaster bolt against wood. Damn it, she wasn't going to last long without air, but she couldn't afford to cough up any smoke or go back to being visible. Desperately, she began to feel along the bed frame, trying to find the gran in the smoke and chaos.

Rebreather or whatever, Cas banked on the distraction of her smoke grenade as much as its after effects as it suddenly exploded. With that, she rushed in, as both of her blaster pistols opened.

Suppressing fire, covering her entrance, only to find herself distracted as two more individuals entered the premises. Not a Theelin. Not a hunchback. Neither Mandalorian nor Gran. Rather, Weequay and Rodian.

“What’s all this commotion then—”

“WE GOT YA, BOSS!”

A barrage of blaster fire as the two henchmen shot at anything that wasn’t a Gran. From the corner of her visor, Cas caught that Gran having already sprung from the bed, whether he had somehow managed to free himself or a misplaced blaster shot had broken his bonds.

“DANK FERRIK!” Cas cried as she turned over a dresser and got behind it. It was metal so at least it would deter a blaster bolt from the other side. “JUST GIVE ME KAD AND YOU ALL LIVE!” She promised.

Jho'Henig

Jho noticed that a Mandalorian from the cantina and two of Kad's bodyguards, a Weequay and a Rodian, also entered the battle. The Paaerduag tried to run away from the blaster shots of the bodyguards. One shot hit Henig's combat suit, but the suit didn't suffer that much damage. After stopping, Jho shouted: "Oh, now there are four (the 'duag's opponents) of them?" Henig then took a frag grenade from his backpack and then Jho said: "Please, enjoy yourself!"

Henig threw the grenade near the area where Casany Praxor Casany Praxor and two bodyguards were there. The 'duag noticed that the Gran somehow managed to escape the scene. Jho then said: "Heh, the Gran escaped. I think I will go after him." Then both heads looked around to find the potential route that the Gran used to escape.

Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

After a hurried search, Vismaya realised in horror that the Gran had escaped. To make matters worse, the two guards from earlier burst in. Vismaya rushed over to the balcony, pressing herself to the wall and letting out her breath.

"This was not the plan," She panted, before hearing the sound of the Mandalorian yelling. Angrily, she screamed back: "I got to him first, you space slugs! Are you so incompetent that you need someone else to do all the work for you?"

Perhaps calling a Mandalorian incompetent wasn't the best survival move, however that didn't seem to matter as part of the room exploded beside her. Thankfully the wall shielded her from most of it, however the whole building shook from the blast. As it did, she heard a cry and a thump. Looking down, Vismaya spotted Kad Pan, who seemed to have fallen from where he was climbing down. He was limping - clearly injured. And therefore, easy prey.

"Gotcha," She smirked. "Mandos and creatures be damned, you'll be dead at my hands before the day is over."

Casany Praxor Casany Praxor Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Blaster bolts, sure, whatever. The bounty hunter, the Mandalorian, had cover. Then she spotted a grenade that was tossed in her general direction. Kriff this. Smoke, explosive or whatever it was, she had no intention of sticking around to find out.

A Rodian appeared into her view just as a Theelin ran past and Anvil crashed her helmet into said Rodian’s face. He staggered backward as the grenade exploded and rocked the room.

Out on the balcony, Casany looked between Hunchback and Slut, as the trio looked down at Kad Pan who had landed nonchalantly on the ground.

“Question.” The Mandalorian beckoned her opponents. “Who has a jetpack?” With that, she ignited her own, blowing smoke, flying over the balcony’s railing and into the street down below without so much as a hello to the Gran when she would land.

Jho'Henig

Jho responded to Casany Praxor Casany Praxor 's question: "Well, I don't have a jetpack so..." Then, the 'duag was quiet for some time before he said: "I will try to parkour down, I'm not an acrobat though. I don't have an other choice."

The Paaerduag then came to the balcony and Jho looked down. He found Kad who failed to land carefully. Then, he noticed that the Mando with whom he fought used her jetpack to land on the streets. Jho then shouted: "Prepare to surrender, you scoundrel!" Then, the 'duag started to do his "parkour". He did it very slowly, he was groaning. He has also hurt his knee.

While he was doing it, the Gran has started getting away while limping, because of his injuries. When the Paaerduag finally landed to the ground, Jho said: "Stop now!... Or I will keep running after you!"

Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

"For chit's sake," Vismaya gripped onto the balcony, looking down angrily as her Mandalorian competition made a beeline for Kad Pan. The ground wasn't that far down, but to the theelin it felt like miles, miles of falling without control, with every chance of breaking her leg like the gran, or even worse. Glancing back at the gaping hole in the room behind her, Vismaya realised she had no choice but to leap down. "You have got to be kidding me."

Theoretically, her jump boots could let her glide in the air. She just had never learnt to use that setting. She had never needed to before, or wanted to. Gingerly, she hooked her legs over the balcony rail, and pressed the button on her boots. "
Ok. You can do this. You can do this. You can-ah!!"

Tripping, Vismaya clumsily fell, arms flailing, a few meters before her boots activated properly, keeping her up. Slowly, they lowered her to the ground, right beside the creature from earlier, who seemed to have parkoured his way down.

"Mention that to anyone and you die," she snapped at him, turning off the hover mechanic and taking off in a sprint after the gran.

As Cas landed, the Gran called Kad Pan, disguised as Lan Fan, had managed to walk along the street despite his injury. “Kad Pan!” Called the Mandalorian bounty hunter otherwise known as Anvil. “Turn around and surrender or I put you down right now!”

He didn’t listen. That same moment, a couple of others had landed right behind the Mandalorian’s position. Figures. She gave them her attention, training either identical blaster pistol on one and the other.

She stood between her bounty and her thieves. “Keep running, mention anything except ‘I give up’, and you both die. You decide.”

It was a simple enough proposition, Cas reckoned. The idiot Gran couldn’t get far with his limp so she had time to settle this other debt. She couldn't really afford to have rival contestants getting behind or between her and her target. Bounty hunting was fair market, granted, but so was eliminating the competition by any means necessary.

Who am I kidding? She wasn't Endyr Ratheon, both pistols set to stun, but her opponents didn't need to know it. She would shoot them and them some. Put them down nonlethally. Then again, kill them, if the occasion called for it.

"Neither of you seem to be able to grasp the fact," Vismaya spat angrily at the other bounty hunters, "That I did all the work getting this guy. That injury? It's thanks to me. No more guards? Thanks to me. I won the right to this bounty when I approached him first. So could you both stop acting like you have any claim on him whatsoever?"

The theelin moved her blaster between the two, glaring at them. On the one hand, she was pissed. But on the other hand, she most likely wouldn't win this fight. Sighing, she forced herself to try bargaining.

"Listen, I can give you two ten percent each if you quit bothering me," she tried to reason with them. "But the other eighty percent is mine and you know it!"

Well, so much for the convincing tone of a Mandalorian. A pistol trained on either opponent, the Gran at her back, moving slowly, but she couldn’t let him get too far. Kark.

All three hunters faced one another in a kind of triangle, blasters leveled in a stalemate. A Mandalorian standoff? Some may say.

The Theelin actually seemed to believe there was some credit to her claim, that competitors operated by merit, that her work earned her their shared target. Yeah. That’s how this works. Idiot. Then came the flirty chick’s proposition.

“You’re right,” Cas admitted. “You did a lot of the hard work and I thank you for it.” She tilted her head to show it, glancing behind her helmet. Not just between her opponents but the audience in this ‘street’.

Given they were in a space station, the wide corridor was as close to a city street, with a high ceiling and the odd vehicle like a taxi or bike passing by. “Now drop the shooters or you burn. Last chance.”

-SMACK!-

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!”

At that, Cas whipped around to find the Gran lying on the floor, a speeder speeding away in what looked like a hit-and-run. Just my kriffin' luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom