Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien invasion

Evasion Studios
Some kind of annoying bacterial infection has started to invade my body. So I'm currently entrenched in biological warfare, and when that happens my muse suffers - so for those waiting on posts, I should be back in a few days time after I get this junk out of my system.

HK, I just spewed my ice cream across the room reading that. THAT WAS PERFECTLY GOOD ICE CREAM.

Back to the subject of the thread. 1) That stinks for you, and 2) Feel better soon, Evad. :)

You can see why I'm not pursuing a career in therapy. Or socialization.

Walks around the mysteriously sweet and creamy substance on the floor and hands Evad a bottle of spirits.

When in doubt, alcohol is your best friend. huh? What do you mean I should rub it on the outside of the body? Do you realize what a waste of good vodka that would be?

Evasion Studios
I'm winning the battle, but still kinda drained from the fight. I'll be returning for a very short two-day work week tomorrow. Then I'm off to my parent's place for Thanksgiving through Sunday. Last time I was there my laptop (for some unexplained reason) refused to connect to Wi-Fi. I think have sorted out the issue, but we shall see. So if I don't get on through this week - you'll all know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom